The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

EU & NA PC servers interruption

Quelios
Quelios
✭✭✭
I don't think it's my connection issue. I cannot log in on servers. I managed 2 times to log in only on EU server for a short time then I lost connection after few minutes. It's a general connection problem?
Edited by Quelios on July 22, 2021 4:43PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Quelios

Please be sure to try these troubleshooting steps if you haven't already!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Quelios

Are you playing ESO through Steam?

If so, Steam had some service issues earlier that may have led to this interruption. Please let us know how things are going now.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same, PC EU, not playing through steam. Getting timed out on login.
    Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the same, PC EU, not playing through steam. Getting timed out on login.
    Same situation.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting login timeouts on PC/EU, non-Steam

An account that is already logged in on a different computer seems fine, so it looks like an issue with the login servers specifically.

PC/NA is fine and unaffected.
    Edited by code65536 on July 22, 2021 6:30PM
    Options
  • yait
    yait
    Same situation.
    Options
  • alkodav
    alkodav
    ✭✭✭
    same here, EU server, can't login by time out:( not Steam
    Edited by alkodav on July 22, 2021 6:24PM
    Options
  • tripp
    tripp
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed right after killing a dragon, didn't get to loot it, won't let me back in.
    big, green, buff, but surprisingly not the Hulk
    Options
  • visind2b16_ESO
    I have been trying to log in for 20 minutes. It just times out.
    Options
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pc eu login just keeps timing out, all other internet actions in other programs working fine, the problem is definitely on ZOS’s end
    Options
  • TheRedRavenTR
    TheRedRavenTR
    ✭✭
    I can't log in to PC EU either.
    Options
  • 0utLaw
    0utLaw
    ✭✭✭
    RIP
    Options
  • Quelios
    Quelios
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Quelios

Are you playing ESO through Steam?

If so, Steam had some service issues earlier that may have led to this interruption. Please let us know how things are going now.

It is solved in my case. I played on both servers for an hour ... no issues. Thank you!
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Update: The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically; there was a major outage with Akamai today but resolved before this post. I was curious if it impacted ESO.
    Options
  • rsscottonb16_ESO
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Update: The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

But what about the issue I've reported Of the client crashing last night and launcher only giving the option to Install the game again? Why? No reply from anyone at ESO and when I've tried the troubleshooting step to rename the ProgemData folder to ProgramDataBackup and then restart the launcher it just started installing again from scratch.

I would appeciate some sort of reply!
    Options
  • shaxigamingeb17_ESO
    The server issues have only gotten worse as well. Rubberbanding and disconnects just standing around in Vivec City and getting DCed by talking to a guild trader outside of the town. Forget doing actual content. Got a ticket going, but it's the weekend, so they're only doing important stuff, like promoting the crown store right now.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the PC-EU issues from July 22nd have been resolved, we are going to close this discussion moving forward. You can continue commentary in the following thread found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.