The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please do not kill Prismatic Onslaught like this! 😩

• stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It cost what, like 14k to make a gold glyph of it?
    You must be new to the game.
    To make an extra gold staff to fight Daedra arenas costs much more than only a glyph.
    This change will devaluate thousands of player weapons created for this single purpose.

when they equip that staff, it was bound so how can it devaluates... you can't resell it
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I spent a lot on crafting builds to fight undead and daedra. I want to know if player investment matters enough that we are to get refunded the currencies used to purchase materials. The new functionality of the glyph is 100% useless for what I bought it for.

With a snap of the fingers someone at ZoS just decided to change a damage focused item into a resource granting item. How can anyone be so thoughtless of player time spent. It's honestly hostile towards people.

Please do something more elegant than this functionality change. Please consider adding a new rune to the tel var merchant that does the drain resource enchantment and then change the existing prismatic onslaught to do a combined element attack (eg. Magic+Physical+Oblivion damage).

What they did basically made a lot of people lose faith in if anything they buy will stay the same down the road. They should have included a new glyph instead of completely OBLITERATING an aspect of the game. I’m surprise that not more people are frustrated by this. I got into crafting and wanted to finally try the glyph, as I could finally afford to and knew how to farm them—then poof.
    Edited by moleculardrugs on January 4, 2022 11:49AM