The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 31 - Feedback Thread for New Item Sets

• SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plaguebreaker is way over powered! I can kill an entire group on a ram solo with plaguebreaker and a coldfire ballista. The aoe damage from this proc when purged is way too high especially since I can proc it again as soon as they purge.
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plaguebreaker is way over powered! I can kill an entire group on a ram solo with plaguebreaker and a coldfire ballista. The aoe damage from this proc when purged is way too high especially since I can proc it again as soon as they purge.

You haven't tested it on PTS.
    PTS only has access to the no proc, no cp campaign.
    Edited by BohnT2 on August 6, 2021 7:35PM
  • Excelsus
    Excelsus
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT2 wrote: »

I wonder how many people on here just say theyve tested something. Its like Rognar the Red but more depressing. Just people gathered around the proverbial tavern making up stories of doing insane feats with 'OP' items. I once slew a million elves with nothing but me trusty malacath ring! Gimme some mead!
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excelsus wrote: »
    BohnT2 wrote: »

I wonder how many people on here just say theyve tested something. Its like Rognar the Red but more depressing. Just people gathered around the proverbial tavern making up stories of doing insane feats with 'OP' items. I once slew a million elves with nothing but me trusty malacath ring! Gimme some mead!

But isn't there some truth in it? I mean, people right now use ashen grip qnd deadland assassin, both of which have lower tool tip than thunder caller. People now can jist swap ashen grip which is the lweest tool tip of all with new thunder caller and do more damage. Ash grip on live does between 2-4k, thunder should have somewhere between 4-6k if released like this, not like I mind it tbh.
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    vgabor wrote: »
    The new Plaguebreak and Hrothgar’s Chill sets seem to be missing from the max template cyrodiil sets container.

You have to "take" other sets or "take all", it's bugged..
  • BiohazardRevenant
    Plaguebreak set destroying coordinated groups from someone sitting on top of a keep light attacking, hitting for 60-90k, Is this what ZOS wants? mindless faction stacks?

Guilds are calling it quits until this is fixed, there is no fighting outnumbered or against a faction when even one person in that faction has this set.

This set literally cancels out Wardens netch, Templar using ritual, Necromancers using purge, the cleanse/efficient purge ability. So what delete this from all group compositions and we cant use cleanse/efficient purge while fighting 5-8x our numbers? This set is hitting harder then anything that has ever been put out and every patch sets are getting stronger and stronger so what's next? 5 piece set bonus I enter Cyrodiil and the other two faction immediately die? Stop create garbage like this and fix the lag. It gets worse every patch cause what you are promoting is faction stacking instead of group play.
    Edited by BiohazardRevenant on August 25, 2021 4:33AM
  • SK00BYD00BYD00
    SK00BYD00BYD00
    Soul Shriven
    This is the official feedback thread for the new item sets in Update 31. Please try out the new item sets and let us know what you think! Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • Which of the new item sets did you try out, and what did you think of them?
    • Did anything you received feel under or over-powered?
    • Would you include any of the new item sets in any of your current builds?
    • Do you have any general feedback?

I would love to try out the new sets, too bad I'm an unworthy console player and I get put on the back burner for everything... voice chat is broken mail is buggy and broken, banker, trader and craft bag was literally unusable for 2 months with not bugfix patch dk ultis dont work 90% of the time and now I just get overlooked for the even going on and update 31 hits console after the event ends. Makes sense.... what a joke. Why do I pay real money to play a broken game? Maybe it's the hope that one day you'll get your act together and the game will actually work as intended. But it's been a disappointment so far, losing hope