The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP unplayable

• CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    There is a lot between unplayable and the game is ok. I find it very playable but far from OK.

i agree. needs 3rd option, 'game playable but close to unplayable' or something like that
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • BazOfWar
    BazOfWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game ok
    Game is relatively ok until the Daggerfall Covenant blob turns up 😂
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game unplayable
    Its not just in Cyrodiil anymore. Its in BGs, IC, and now also having an impact on PvE.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game ok
    It sure seemed playable last night in Cyrodiil. I had a lot of fun, and even got my "Kill 15 players in Cyrodiil" weekly endeavor done, which I would never have thought possible.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Franchise408
    Franchise408
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    There is a lot between unplayable and the game is ok. I find it very playable but far from OK.

This too is my opinion
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valgar0r wrote: »
    Unplayable is a bit too much but pvping at cyrodiil is not ok at all. To justify my vote, i just remembered the last time i used the psijic ultimate skill, i got trapped into a time loop, couldn't move and then got kicked from server with error 318 :D

I thought the first rule of cyro is that we don't actually *use* the pysjic ulti. Either way you got unlucky. I've hit it by accident twice now. Both times I've gone into a bizarre 30 second long loop where I've jumping back and forth constantly. You can't do anything, zero control. Luckily didn't crash though. What I'd like to know is what other players see - I eman, I was amazed i wasn't' zerged down. But then I was jumping round so much I was probably impossible to target.
    Edited by Larcomar on September 20, 2021 3:25PM
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game unplayable
    I've addressed this problem multiple times already. No response, so far.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/523801/zos-you-really-need-to-fix-this-pvp-2021-update#latest
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game ok
    Managed to get the "Kill 15 players in Cyrodiil" weekly endeavor on both servers, and had the most fun I've had all week. I just might let myself be converted to PvP yet, although I've got a long way to go before I'll ever be any good at it. :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game unplayable
    Cleary the game is not running as intended and has not been for many years. Why do they need to fix something that people keep paying for and have been for years.

I hate how firing a lancer rather than bursting our all 5 shots will fire one every 2 secconds, its acutally slowed way down and not lagging.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game unplayable
    Proc sets in the game pvp, battlegrounds, open world, dungeons, and trials impact the game performance. When no proc sets were removed from pvp, game ran much smoother.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game unplayable
    PC EU Ravenswatch was very laggy this evening with several organized groups running around.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the population gone down since NW’s launch?

Second point: are they considering any further tests to work out some kind of fix or solution?