The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Midyear Mayhem Achievement broken?

• Togal
    Togal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Burnt a siege and it counted as damage done with sieges not to sieges
    Killed guards, counted as elites (Delve bosses)

Yeah eso is real buggy right now.
  • PvXGamer
    PvXGamer
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just an update for this real quick. We were able to fix the content of the boxes with a hotfix, however, the boxes counting towards the achievement will not get a fix before the end of the event. This achievement will still be available for future Midyear Mayhems for those of you who need it. Thank you again for your patience here.

So, just a suggestion. Why not put something in the crown store that is limited time availability and limited to a one-time purchase, that will go away once the event is over for those who are experiencing this issue to complete that particular achievement? This dev statement comes across as a bit condenscending and feels like it has a lack of "give-a-crap" for the players who are participating in this event and trying to complete the achievements that are directly tied to said event. Yes, it's a game and no, in the scheme of things it doesn't really matter. However, a response of 'oh well, we messed up, deal with it.' doesn't sit well with this particular player. And before anyone thinks I'm saying this for myself, I completed mine.

EDIT: I want to emphasize that this is not the posters fault. Forum moderation and posts made by moderators are usually made by someone who is essentially told what to write and how to respond to players. Usually.
    Edited by PvXGamer on July 5, 2021 4:48PM