The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When you zone, it goes Front Bar

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Kind of a weird change, but whenever you go into a new zone if you're on the Back bar it will force switch to the Front bar.
  • Shazanti
    Shazanti
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I noticed this too, and it was driving me crazy!!

One character of mine had wound up with her 'primary' bar being backbar and I never bothered to make it 'proper', but after this issue I finally got around to it and switched the weapons and skills around to the other bars. The bars auto switching was annoying.
    Edited by Shazanti on June 1, 2021 10:40PM
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Could this have something to do with the 5 piece bonus bug? As most of the sets I have heard reported appear to be sets that are commonly only ran on one bar!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Could this have something to do with the 5 piece bonus bug? As most of the sets I have heard reported appear to be sets that are commonly only ran on one bar!

Dev believes it might be, though we are still investigating the issue. Thanks for passing this one along as well. :smile:
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I have noticed this issue on two characters (most of my characters are fine). These back bar of these two characters are currently "leveling" bars--I don't actually use the bar, as it just contains weapons and skills that I'm trying to level when I do things like turn in quests.

On one character, the front bar is a staff (completing a 5pc set on just the front bar), and the back bar are a pair of random mismatched 1-handed weapons for leveling the dual-wield skill line.

On another character, the front bar is a staff (just a lone Willpower staff, not a 5pc), and the back bar is a Willpower 1H&S.

In both cases, whenever I rezone or log in, I'm swapped to the front bar, even if I had previously been on the back leveling bar. The characters that are unaffected have staves on both bars (the back bar is usually a Maelstrom staff, so it's not completing a 5pc set). So based on these (limited) observations, my first guess is that it's something to do with 1H vs. 2H weapons.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Sylow
    Sylow
    Soul Shriven
    Good that it's under investigation.

Speaks volumes about the quality of this rollout, that the only bug really annoying me up to now is such a minor one. (But it indeed does annoy me enough to get a forum account now, after years of playing. )
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shazanti wrote: »
    Yes, I noticed this too, and it was driving me crazy!!

One character of mine had wound up with her 'primary' bar being backbar and I never bothered to make it 'proper', but after this issue I finally got around to it and switched the weapons and skills around to the other bars. The bars auto switching was annoying.

I had the same problem. My templar uses double daggers and a bow and I made the daggers the front bar because they're what she uses most, but I usually open with the bow so it's what I normally keep her 'set to' when out of combat. I spent quite a while last night thinking I'd forgotten to swap it repeatedly before realising what was happening.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to think of it, it does happen on my characters that have an active proc set vs those who have only passive 5pc bonuses. It does it on all my tanks who are using Bahraha's Curse.