Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Not to be a negative Nancy but i feel as if ESO is missing key features making it feel bareboned.

• omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    (and thinking about it, every time they add something mini-game-like, people moan about it. Take Scrying for example. "cheap mobile game garbage" as I recall.)

I remember people saying that about antiquities. It's a huge success. I see a LOT of players playing the cheap mobile game. *rolls eyes*
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    On the topic of mini games, I want to repeat a suggestion I’ve made a few times. I’d love to see ES: Legends embedded in ESO as a mini game.

could be a tavern game.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find a lot of this last to be your complaints about subjective beauty features rather than basic stuff other games do.

Some of these QOL features I would indeed like, but l don't think ESO is missing any basic features that are common to MMOs that aren't deliberate style things that make their franchise standout.

Edit: except mini games I suppose
    Edited by spartaxoxo on April 28, 2021 1:27PM
  • AlienMagi
    AlienMagi
    ✭✭✭
    Minigames would be amazing, especially in taverns and player homes.