The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

7.0.0 Datamine (Blackwood Chapter on PTS)

Cactus_Back
Cactus_Back
✭✭✭✭
Get your coins ready, my friends, for it looks like ZOS will have plenty o' wares these coming months! ;)

https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/13-blackwood-chapter-future-crown-store-items

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0QPUW0WfY
Edited by Cactus_Back on April 20, 2021 9:49AM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The moment you realise ezabi and fezez weren't the assistants you were looking for really.
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope they're gonna give us that hairstyle if we're gonna have Basti following us around without being able to cover his head... but no hairstyles in the datamine. Does ZOS not know how much people are begging for hairstyles?

Iron Atro weapons and polymorph look beyond awesome though. Mounts are kinds meh, but the weapons and morph more than make up for it.

Also liking the outfit styles. I assume the Paravant one will be the new one for MYM, since that name has an Alessia theme? Knight Aspirant also looks really good in its simplicity.
    Options
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The moment you realise ezabi and fezez weren't the assistants you were looking for really.

I only bought fezez and was considering the merchant but now I am definitely waiting. Now the real question is if the assistants are the crows and the humans are just there to hold them because that's what I would want.

Edit: Nvm I just read the names of the assistants and now I am very happy
    Edited by FLuFFyxMuFFiN on April 20, 2021 5:08AM
    Options
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, more houseguests! And it looks like one of them is a smith too, perhaps the other is a guard or something? Both of the assistants also look great, I'm glad to see more options. Why bother shelling out 5k crowns just for a cat when you can get a slightly bigger cat Khajiit that also comes with a raven? I really hope that ZOS retains the iconic line from Skyrim in their dialogue, it would fit perfectly coming from a Khajiit merchant.
    Edited by Sangwyne on April 20, 2021 5:21AM
    Options
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That barnacle crab pet is absolutely disgusting and I wish I had never looked!!! Oh god scrape it offfffff
    Options
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn, now I have to buy peddlar of prizes since she looks so cool.

Omfg, ja Khajiit Khamira! Adorableness has absolutely captured this one's heart!

Uh... sorry. Accent slips sometimes.
    Ridiculously adorable... <3
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Options
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty cool stuff but this stunned me with its cuteness
    aw-crwn-pets-jakhajiitkhamira-1x1-d3ad78ce0998.jpg

Edited by MajThorax on April 20, 2021 6:10AM
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New nixad, and it looks awesome.
    *Throws money at ZOS*
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aw_crwn_pets_jakhajiitkhamira_1x1-d3ad78ce0998.jpg

^^^
    UTwXugE.png
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok but where is the damn Dawnbreaker style that we’ve been waiting years for!
    Options
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that pony 5 more inventory slots?!
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want is a proper Welwa mount :(
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Arahallris
    Arahallris
    ✭✭✭
    Damn no masks. Is it too hard for them to create a simple rogue bandana? Even that hood could have some generic hairstyle built into it so it's just not another generic headpiece no one will use.

EmHZYMTUYAAGavn?format=png&name=small
    Options
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I didn't buy any assistants that are currently on sale, I'd rather wait until these are released. I didn't even realize that the ravens (or are they crows? Hard to tell sometimes) were actually the assistants, and not the people holding them (correct me if I am wrong on that, but their names instantly made me think of the Blackfeather Court! Was honestly expecting a dremora merchant and dremora banker if there were going to be any new ones, but crows definitely are quite refreshing! Plus they would look perfect in my house!

Also, we FINALLY get another artifact style page, meaning thankfully, it is NOT the end of artifact styles! Now if only we could get more artifacts in PvP besides Volendrung!

The chapel looks really cool too! A lot more detailed than the ones we have previously seen before. Also, is that the chapel in Leyawiin?

Also, is that my boy STIBBONS??? Definitely putting him in my house too.

The Iron Atronach mounts... eh? Only good one I would say in my eyes is the radiant senche, but then again, we have so many Coldharbour mounts already. I was hoping we'd get mounts that represented other planes of Oblivion, but meh.

Honestly though, this stuff is actually pretty good, and has me hyped for more Blackwood.
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
    Options
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons as a houseguest? When will he be a companion?

Sworn to carry my burdens is written all over him.
    Options
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this stuff looks pretty darn cool! :smiley: The red Welwa looks wayyyyyy better than the green one.

aw_crwn_mounts_dremnakenwrathsteed_1x1-5017c60640cc.jpg

The Iron Atronach mounts look pretty darn cool as well!

aw_crwn_mounts_ironatronachwolf_1x1-e815e467247c.jpg

Omg...this is adorable! Should we bring one of these to Khamira? :lol:

Edited by VDoom1 on April 20, 2021 6:48AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
    Options
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raven assistants are just ❤
    Options
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feel pretty disappointed about most of these upcoming items tbh... was really bummed that Velsa's/Veya's hair once again wasn't datamined. I'm pretty much convinced that zos is never going to release the hairstyle at this point. I seriously hope they bring out short mussed wave soon though, especially with the hairstyle being Bastian's & bring back bring others such as heroic poet along with some new ones. Short mussed wave is going to be hard to look at if they never bring it out. :disappointed:
    Edited by JazzyNova on April 20, 2021 6:36AM
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I so need this ...

And this aw_crwn_outfitstyle_armor_paravantsletale_1x1-46c6ebcbf324.jpg

<3<3<3
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Laurent let Stibbons go? Incredible.
    Options
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot express my disappointment. I really hoped that with imperial-themed year there will be more imperial-themed items.
    A horse, a pet, a motif, a house bundle...
    Not much new interresting things to buy. Again😔

Good side, my money will be with me.
    Options
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_pets_bluecloisonneclockworkshalk_1x1-1e855fe8a206.jpg

This is too much awesome!

Gimme already!
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
    Options
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crochet emote...that's just mean...should be a granny personality (busts out rocking chair and crochets as idle...)
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NDBKlto.jpg
    Why ZOS, whyyy?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »
    crochet emote...that's just mean...should be a granny personality (busts out rocking chair and crochets as idle...)

Please also add a matching emote "smoking a pipe in the rocking chair".
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG my dream is coming true!

Another NIX-OX mount and a TERROR BIRD pet!

Over the moon seeing those!

I would love to top it off with a Terror Bird MOUNT someday!
    Options
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New assistants are awesome.

Fire emotes and mementos look very fun.

God statuettes would be a good addition to the collection.

Outfit Style: Khenarthi's Pride Bundle is very bright. There will be an Elsweyr anniversary, it seems.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks it is a shame that for Elsweyr ZOS somehow could design from scratch a totally different mount (different animation, skeleton, model) but for this new Chapter they added a lizard mount, but they just reskined the previously design ? They should have designed it from the scratch too...
    Options
  • KovalskyNestor
    KovalskyNestor
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused, are the new assistants actual ravens or these two individuals that hold ravens?
    Options