The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What are popular things in game that you don’t care about?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care much for achievements unless they give other stuff like dyes or other rewards.
    Clanmother fit this one so nice except main who is master angler.

Skins, most is pretty off putting I say, depend a bit on setup however.
    Visible skins has their place like leader in PvP run tend to use it so he is easier to follow.
    And he kind of want to be seen so the zerg can come and rescue him :)

Tried to get into housing but has not managed :) Has had some fun ideas but not had time to implement them.
    But its something I want to do.

Don't do much BG as its not my style of pvp. iC is fun however but a bit hectic.
    Costumes, outfits and other cosmetic I love.
    ftQ0bsnh.png
    This farm wife setup is one of my favorites.
    Edited by zaria on February 6, 2021 9:55PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Housing

House contents

Lack of storage

I play ESO to get away from RL. Why anyone WANTS to decorate an imaginary house I just don't know.... It's bad enough having to decorate a real one
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThorianB wrote: »
    • Meta
    • Practicing on training dummies
    • Studying material to learn how to run content before i even stepped foot in it( This takes away from exploration and figuring things out yourself)
    • Chasing leaderboards
    • HM
    • Achievements

You nailed every single point why i still play this game. Im competetive by nature and Love taking on challenges. Its a great feeling when u succeed. After long work and preperation with other ppl.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    grkkll wrote: »
    Housing

House contents

Lack of storage

I play ESO to get away from RL. Why anyone WANTS to decorate an imaginary house I just don't know.... It's bad enough having to decorate a real one

Lack of storage isn't a popular thing.
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishing
    Dungeons
    Events (im a bit burned out on them)
  • thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Housing, pvp, antiquities.