The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Concerns about the new cp system warfare tree

• killingspreeb16_ESO
    killingspreeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Foto1 wrote: »
    Kurat wrote: »
    Everyone who's worried about the cp changes you forgetting 1 important thing, that we are all in the same boat. No one is 3000cp and will not be anytime soon. If you are decent player currently and own others in Cyro, you will continue to do so after the patch. Some stuff will change, builds will change, you need to make some choices and adapt, but your power relative to others will remain the same.

you are lying. I know people 2900+ cp

Dosen't even matter at some point people will reach the cap esp the one who are going to grind zombie all day and the people who just PvP for example will be left behind,new player would not even try to catch up since will take them months and months of zombie grind.

This is the same of CP 1.0 release,everyone was on par at first then the one who choose to play the game instead of grinding zombie where left behind,new player had too much trouble to catch up,veteran had problem to stay on par etc and what happened?DR,Incremental cap,catch up xp,permanent cap.

Do we need a repeat of that again till CP 3.0?
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I except a twice-born-star like set that will let players slot 5 CP bonuses in each tree at some point.
    mark my words.
    Awake, but at what cost
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwinLamps wrote: »
    I except a twice-born-star like set that will let players slot 5 CP bonuses in each tree at some point.
    mark my words.

on top of 2 mundus stones :smile: