Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Lycanthropy Variation

• Berdusk
    Berdusk
    ✭✭✭
    Berdusk wrote: »
    Fun fact: there are actually Werebats in the game, in southern Greenshade, around Shademist Moors.

Yes. These are undead creatures, according to a ~pedia I stumbled across last night. Good catch! :)

I would love to see these, instead, though...
    @Berdusk No, they are a form of werebeast. Just like wereboars, werelions, werevultures etc.

I'd also hate if the werebeast was race specific. For example, werelions are mostly common in Elsweyr, but that doesn't mean only khajiit are werelions.
    @NotaDaedraWorshipper -
    I agree that lycanthropy should not be race specific. I did suggest the idea as a possibility if for no other reason than to throw options out there in case the devs ever did decide to take up the idea of skins. That said, I think the best option WOULD be exactly that: Skins. In the Crown Store. For your lycanthrope/werewolf, so that you can choose your own form. This would be an option you could toggle in your settings for each character with the werewolf set up as the default.

And, yes, I know that werebats are just regular lycanthropes. I was talking about what the wiki post I was referencing said. :p

@Public -
    As for the continued talk of the Vampire Lord form, as I have said in another post [snip]: That is a what-about-ism. These are two very different topics that actually have nothing whatsoever to do with one another EXCEPT for being mutually exclusive. This is not a thread about the VL form. [snip]

This is a suggestion for extra content, and if you don't like the VL Form then perhaps you should start a separate thread about it elsewhere. It does not belong here. Thank you.

[Edited to remove Discussing Disciplinary Actions and Rude Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 19, 2021 12:27PM
  • PigofSteel
    PigofSteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryuvain wrote: »
    I mean, there's technically already 2 variations they can easily use but don't. Werewolf behemoth and does anyone remember werewolf lord? No?

"Limited" to strike fear in you of missing out.
    Edited by PigofSteel on April 19, 2021 11:39AM
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were-Boars!
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PigofSteel wrote: »
    Ryuvain wrote: »
    I mean, there's technically already 2 variations they can easily use but don't. Werewolf behemoth and does anyone remember werewolf lord? No?

"Limited" to strike fear in you of missing out.

Must be working. I always keep at least 1 werewolf for the chance that they get added. ATM vampires are much more fun imo.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.