The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

18k Executioner in a 35k resistance? Mag needs a executioner

• KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    bome shild is to expensive and shids arnt about doing dmg...
    never saw a stam with vateshran since it came out
    purge is magicka u cant morph it to stam and on stam u cant pay 50k mag for 1x purge
    yea im afraid of buffing something which is atm pretty balanced
    I PLAY MAG AND STAM my god.... still think e.g. mag plar is op af
    (i played : stamNB, MagNB,stamPlar,magPlar,MagWarden,StamWarden,MagNecro,StamNecro,NecroTank,TemplarHeal,StamSorc,MagSorc,
    StamDK,MagDK,DkTank,NbHeal - not all of my chars in this patch but all i played in pvp)
    and e.g. my magDK is like 3x easier and stronger than my stamBlade(which is my main)
    so no magicka in general dont need a buff !
    Edited by KhajiitLivesMatter on January 17, 2021 4:43AM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    Don't you wish mag classes had a universal execute that actually did execute dmg and could also be animation canceled

I don't wish.

WE NEED IT.

There is no fair pvp for Mag class.

yea than i want stamina shilds stamina purge and stamina beam
    If the shields are balanced against their Magicka counterparts, no one would use them. Just like the overwhelming majority of Magicka builds haven't used them in what...2 and a half years now? (at least in no-CP)

Likewise, if a Stamina-based purge had the same sort of cost as the current Purge ability does now, you wouldn't use that either. Unless maybe you were going for a Stamina Warden healer build or something.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Radiant destruction is a bad execute, in pvp, take a split second before does any damage, cannot be animation canceled and leave you vulnerable while channeling

By that logic executioner is a bad execute because it can be dodged and have 5 meters radius. And after recent changes executioner also cannot be animation cacelled plus takes a split of second before it hits (animation of the swnging weapon needs to touch enemy to register the hit) and due to the same changes very often it cannot be even fired despite being in range when it was casted due to how server vs client calculations were changed.

Also nice shift in discussion from executes existance to executes balance.

It doesn't take aay the fact the executioner can be and is used by every stam build pretty much, same cannot be said for mag, there isn't a universal execution skill.

The same logic can be used against lot of different types of abilities in PvP You know. For example there are no universal shields abilities , there is no universal healing weapon skill line etc. Yes sherlock magicka and stamina setups are different.

Also let's wait and see how big those additional damage to low health targets on Impulse will be when they'll fix it.

We have Bone Shield and Vigor Stamina based skills.

Stamina class have access to Executioner, Bone Shield and Vigor you would say that mag class have access also, but is a stamina cost ability and some scales with stamina.

So I still can see stamina class in a huge advantage in pvp for other reasons + plus this amazing skill called Executioner.

ZOS tell me why you don't give to mag class a similar ability to mag class???

Could be melee range no problem but we need it to still play pvp with our mag classes.

Bone shield scales of health not from stamina. , it only costs stamina to cast. That's quite a difference from what I was talking about. Side note when it was scaling from stamina on PTS it was scrapped because it was considered too strong.

Vigor is a single ability not whole skill line. That's quite a difference from what I was talking about.

Also those were just examples of the differences to give You an idea that differences exist and not everything is or has to be equall. Instead of understanding it You've just started to disect those examples , missing the point rntirely.

You still have a shield and a healing.
    Mag still not have a execute.

Doesn't matter you try to say it is quite different or run to a point to other.

The truth is stamina have access a healing and shield and execute that any stamina can run it.

And think about this, I prefer have a skill like vigor that I don't need to use a specifically weapon to access only a skill as mag class do with rapid regen.

I would prefer a vigor for Mag and I can use sword and board and still have a healing like vigor. Or use offensive weapons and still have a vigor to use.

So you brought another point, but when we see how it works in reality we see that stamina have to much more options and possibilities to be better in pvp that mag.

By that logic magicka setups still have execute when they'll use bloodthirsdty lol

It's funny that when I said magicka setups have Impulse as execute Your counterargument was that nobody is using it but when I say stamina don't have acces to stamina shield You're saying they have bone shield (which nobody is using and that in fact isnt even stamina based shield). It's funny how You contradict Yourself just to find suiting argument.

The truth is stamina (expect stamden) dont have acces to spammable burst heals based on offensive reources and to shields. I think lot of stam setups would preffer to have that over vigor. But that is what differences about stam and mag are for. You cannot have everything You want.

Also it's funny that in terms of vigor vs rapid regen You claim that skills which are not tied to a weapon skill lines are better because they're giving You freedom of choice but in the same thread You're gloryfying skill that is tied to a weapon skill line. And it's not like every magicka class don't have execute. Contradicting Yourself seems to be something You're really good at.

I can't believe what I'm reading...

The difference is obvious:

Stam can choose if Wana run it or not
    Mag can't choose...

And yes Executioner is so good that worth use a two handed weapon, and also you can use D Swing, and rally, so. You are saying stuffs that doesn't make sense IN A REAL GAME SITUATION.

Mag can also choose if wanna run rapid regen or not. The difference is they usually have alternatives if they don't.

IN A REAL GAME SITUATION three mag classes have acces to an execute without drawbacks of tying themselfs to a weapon 4th class have semi execute passive and most of mag setups doesn't even need execute due to overwhelming strenght of proc sets with 2 being procced exclusively by destro staff abilities with one of them having execute component that for now is bugged but we'll see what happen when it no longer will be. You want to know which destro staff ability is right now better then executioner ? Elemental drain when combined with vateshran destro. It's so good that even lot of stamina players is running it atm sometimes choosing to drop 2h for it. Right now IN A REAL GAME SITUATION magicka setups that don't have acces to an execute are far from needing it. Fact that You got demolished by some stamblade who finished Your 3% health bar with executioner won't change that

Omg.. Unbelievable.

Just pick one skill and drop executioner as I posted above.

As I already said many stam players already did that. They picked vateshran destro with elemental drain.

Finally going back to You claiming that stamina setups have acces to shield throguh bone shield. If You consider bone shield to be viable stamina shield then by that logic we can say that every magicka class except dk have acces to an execute and dk don't need that because he have higher pressure potential. /s

Seriously????
    Vateshran is not a skill.
    I already told it.

Can you pick one skill?

No you can't, you need to pair with Vateshran and you still can use executioner in the front bar.

Vateshran just make EVERYBODY stronger and stamina still using executioner, pressure a lot of pressure with execute, but only for stamina, mag classes can't.

Everything you say just make my point stronger

So... I'm done with you, you are not talking seriously...
    Ele drain is a skill though. And some people are even using it on stam builds without vateshran destro simply for the debuff. Have You seen similar situation with any unique stamina weapon or stamina weapon skill line ability ?

Your challenge to pick one ability is also pretty silly. It's obvious destro staff won't be as strong as 2h because magicka setups strenght was always bound more to class skills then stamina setups. This is why there are 4 stamina based weapons and 2 magicka based one and from 180 non ultimate class abilities morphs only around 30 is stamina based or stamina centric. Thats is 2:1 win for stamina in weapon skill lines but 5:1 magicka win in class skill lines. It's obvious stamina weapons must be stronger. It was like that since game release. Fair deal would be to ask someone to name 1 magicka based class ability that executioner could be sacrificed for and when that deal is considered well there is few abilities that come to mind.

Yes Vateshran makes everyone stronger but have You seen stamina unique weapon that does that ? That only shows how strong vateshran destro is compared to other weapons and mag builds sacrifice way less then stam to wear it.

Well You may think whatever You want but it's hard to make Your point stronger when You didn't make any point. Your main argumentation can be summarised that because You got hit with 18k executioner everyone needs it (although I don't really see mag setups other then maybe dk running with 5 meters range execute). In fact that executioner wasn't even responsible for Your death. Those 4x7k+ spammables that You didn't blocked or dodged were. You would die anyway with or without executioner being used so Your main argument holds no value.

Am i talking seriously ? Well sometimes I am being sarcastic and using certain arguments as a bait seeing how overdramatic You can get.

I think your posts up to this one were pretty much on target.

But there's some stuff in here that I think is questionable.

For years, quite a few magicka builds have run two handed sword because it gives greater spell damage and the Forward Momentum skill has a package of buffs that were simply unavailable to magicka classes until the psijic line came out. even with Psijic, 2H is still certainly a viable choice especially on something like a Templar that doesn;t rely on ranged attacks, needs all the damage they can get, they don't want to be bothered with the PvE quest, and gains a lot of benefit from the stam return on the 2H passive. Duel Wield still will give more spell damage, which is why it's still standard kit for NB bombers, and when major protection was 30%, I did run Blackrose Prison DW on my magplar (since I used duel wield anyway). And then there is sword and shield, a weapon system that's has always provided such strong defensive benefits, they have been ubiquitous on magicka classes (and the old skill defensive posture was easy to run even on mag). One of the better templar players (Blabafat) use to run with a bow for the speed buff on roll dodge. Ever since the 1.6 patch came out, it has been common for magicka builds to cherry pick from stamina weapons because in general they are versatile, strong, give access to stuff beyond class and ostensible magicka kit. By contrast, it's quite rare for stamina player to adopt magicka weapons because they are mediocre, provide hardly any versatility, and the skills either either meh or niche. Only when ZOS releases busted stuff (first version of resto ultimate, vateshran destro) or quirky mechanics (no CP means stam sorcs and stam warden can make effective use of destro due to class passives) does the reverse occur.

I don;t think it's obvious destro staff should be weaker than a 2H just because more class skills are magicka based. Magicka players can only put 10 skills are their bar, so what matters is how strong the skills are, not how many there are. And since ZOS has standardized everything, those magicka skills are not going to be stronger. Besides, there are 4 offensive stamina weapons (and thus more skills to choose from than an entire class) with good defensive perks whereas there is only a single offensive weapon and 1 defensive weapon that has zero offensive capability. And many "magicka" skills are perfectly functional on a stamina build such as the Necro's mender, Streak, and everyone's favorite, Polar Wind. A Stamina Necromancer has more choices for offensive skills than their magicka counterparts, and it's no coincidence the Stamcro is top tier in PvP whereas a Magicka Necro not crutching on proc sets is bottom tier. Stamina Warden has been top tier since the day it was released. These situations exist because people feel that stamina stuff should be stronger or better than magicka for various reasons (usually self serving), many of which are based on outdated assumptions that are no longer true since ESO has changed and developed.

I do think the OP's obsession with an 18K executioner is clouding the argument they want to make. What's a Stamden missing from their own kit? A ground DoT that's pointless in PvP. What else? For that supposed disadvantage, they get access to 4 weapons that you feel should obviously be stronger that have a variety of offensive attacks like Dizzy, Snipe, Executioner, Bleeds, DoTs, Gap Closers, Stuns, Cheap burst ultimates, etc., whereas a magicka user should get uninspiring stuff like Force Pulse, a skill that probably has never inspired anyone to log onto ESO thinking about all the cool things they can do running that ability. This does not even get into the fact that stamina builds have built in advantages of speed and mobility.
    Edited by Joy_Division on January 17, 2021 6:26AM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think the OP's obsession with an 18K executioner is clouding the argument they want to make. What's a Stamden missing from their own kit? A ground DoT that's pointless in PvP. What else? For that supposed disadvantage, they get access to 4 weapons that you feel should obviously be stronger that have a variety of offensive attacks like Dizzy, Snipe, Executioner, Bleeds, DoTs, Gap Closers, Stuns, Cheap burst ultimates, etc., whereas a magicka user should get uninspiring stuff like Force Pulse, a skill that probably has never inspired anyone to log onto ESO thinking about all the cool things they can do running that ability. This does not even get into the fact that stamina builds have built in advantages of speed and mobility.
    While I certainly agree with the overall sentiment, I will say that using Crushing Shock to interrupt a Stam Sorc that thought 1 Streak was enough to let him Dark Deal out in the open is usually the highlight of any Battleground for me. Being able to prevent infinite fight resets at least every once in a while is nice.
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    There is no need for magicka chars to get a similar execute as stamina toons have. PvE is already dominated by magicka thanks to ranged dps and shields, imagine they all would get a execute skill additionally to their kit in PvE.

I know this is the PvP section and I strongly disagree too, that magicka is in need of an execute ability here. Currently thanks to vate destruction staves magicka actually can fight toe to toe with stamina toons, an additional execute would make them superiour. No need for that. OP just have a strong bias towards his favourite magicka chars.
    PvE balance isn't nearly as important as PvP balance. That's not to say that it doesn't matter at all, but unless the gap is substantial it only really impacts one's ego. Imbalance in PvP can actually make the difference between success and failure, and lacking an execute is actually a pretty big deal for team fights.

You should put together a team for the next BG tournament event, or just try to organize some 4v4v4 all-premade Battleground games, and run a team with at most 1 player who even has the option of running an execute. It absolutely makes a difference. Much more of one, in a practical sense, than one player going from 3% dps behind someone else that he's cooperating with in his trial, to now 2% ahead.

If I would organize a 4 man bg team, it would probs consist of 4 magcros all running vate destro, brp destro, zaan or grothdarr and crimson or allessian and charge everything in goliath form.

There is no need for an execute for such groups and implementing one would make such groups stupidly OP and 99% of bg population would run it.

You are talking about a specifically mag class running tons of proc sets.

Can you see that mag class are viable only with proc sets?

And every body Wana nerf procs sets.

After nerf proc sets you will ask for a execute to mag classes?

No I am not talking about one class with procs. [snip] The same goes for stamina classes, they were procs and more procs too. If we take arena weapons and proc sets out of the equation, mag will be in most cases a bit weaker than stam with mag sorc still one of the top classes generally. Still an execute isnt required for competing. 1v1 most mag classes always performed very well as a comparison.
    There is no need for magicka chars to get a similar execute as stamina toons have. PvE is already dominated by magicka thanks to ranged dps and shields, imagine they all would get a execute skill additionally to their kit in PvE.

I know this is the PvP section and I strongly disagree too, that magicka is in need of an execute ability here. Currently thanks to vate destruction staves magicka actually can fight toe to toe with stamina toons, an additional execute would make them superiour. No need for that. OP just have a strong bias towards his favourite magicka chars.
    PvE balance isn't nearly as important as PvP balance. That's not to say that it doesn't matter at all, but unless the gap is substantial it only really impacts one's ego. Imbalance in PvP can actually make the difference between success and failure, and lacking an execute is actually a pretty big deal for team fights.

You should put together a team for the next BG tournament event, or just try to organize some 4v4v4 all-premade Battleground games, and run a team with at most 1 player who even has the option of running an execute. It absolutely makes a difference. Much more of one, in a practical sense, than one player going from 3% dps behind someone else that he's cooperating with in his trial, to now 2% ahead.

If I would organize a 4 man bg team, it would probs consist of 4 magcros all running vate destro, brp destro, zaan or grothdarr and crimson or allessian and charge everything in goliath form.

There is no need for an execute for such groups and implementing one would make such groups stupidly OP and 99% of bg population would run it.
    Have you ever participated in any of the "super sweaty" 4v4v4 organized BG matches? Because I don't think your team would quite work out the way you think it would.

In the current tournament, which turned out quite a bit larger than I think anyone really expected, the rules state that no more than 2 of a particular class may be on the same team in any given match. I'm fairly certain that no team had more than 1 Magicka Necromancer at a time, and virtually no one used the Vateshran Destruction Staff. My setup was thrown together last minute'ish, and I was running it myself, but it's honestly quite difficult to utilize effectively when there's an enormous amount of Bombard spam, Negates, everyone trying to move out of sandwiches, using terrain to their advantage, etc...

I'm sure your team would dominate a lot of random solo queued players, but against good competition with proper movement and coordination? Doubtful. That said, you're welcome to try and put together any team you want and give it a go the next time there's an event (as long as you're on PC-NA and agree to whatever the rules are, or your server/platform hosts a similar thing).

The team I was on in the tournament only had a single player with access to executes, and it gets tough when there are other teams that have several (especially if theirs go through dodge rolls and/or can be pre-applied). You can do 95% of the damage to enemy player(s), but if a Spin-to-Win or Mage's Wrath gets the last hit while all your abilities are being dodged, the third team will get the points.

You brought up the important point of platform, therefore i understand your vision on bgs and groups now. But believe me, PC-EU meta would roll over your NA meta even with bombard spam. Nothing will stop such a group moving towards you, no ice blockade nor bombard. On distance you will get hit by blastbones focussed on one guy together with 4 beams of unblockable undodgaeble and undcleansable vate staves. And as soon as they are in you, you will just melt in their AoE. No finishere required. Sry, but PC-EU meta always was a bit ahead of NA's meta and you maybe will see it at some point yourself what some magcros together can achieve.

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on January 17, 2021 4:24PM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You brought up the important point of platform, therefore i understand your vision on bgs and groups now. But believe me, PC-EU meta would roll over your NA meta even with bombard spam. Nothing will stop such a group moving towards you, no ice blockade nor bombard. On distance you will get hit by blastbones focussed on one guy together with 4 beams of unblockable undodgaeble and undcleansable vate staves. And as soon as they are in you, you will just melt in their AoE. No finishere required. Sry, but PC-EU meta always was a bit ahead of NA's meta and you maybe will see it at some point yourself what some magcros together can achieve.
    You didn't answer the question - have you played any super sweaty 4v4v4 all-premade matches?

I know of at least 1 EU team that participated in the tournament, and they didn't run anything like what you describe. If they had, I don't think it would have been as successful as you think it would. Even if they were to come steamrolling in exactly how you describe, there's going to be a lot of kiting and third-partying going on, which is where the Bombard spam will come into play. But lets say that doesn't fully work out for the opposing team, and whomever is being targeted with 4x Vateshran Destruction Staves isn't able to get LOS, and dies. Now what? There's a cooldown on the staff, Goliath ults are running out, and you've very possibly overextended into a bad position where you're in a sandwich. Sure, one team is down a player, and maybe you got the killing blow, but what's your next move? Keep relying on BRP Destro and other proc-DOTs with cross healing from builds that are loaded up with proc sets and have bad Spell Damage?

But maybe I'm wrong. You should see about starting a character on PC-NA and running with the EU team(s) for the next event. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd be willing to help you get leveled and geared pretty quickly. 'Course, there is an issue with ping being worse for EU players, but there were also numerous Oceanic players participating, including my team's healer. As I understand it, the next PC-NA event will be more of a league setup, taking place over an extended period of time, so scheduling will be a bit more flexible. Come try it out, and see if any of your perceptions about the importance of executes changes.
    Edited by wheem_ESO on January 17, 2021 2:21PM
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭

You are talking about a specifically mag class running tons of proc sets.

Can you see that mag class are viable only with proc sets?

And every body Wana nerf procs sets.

After nerf proc sets you will ask for a execute to mag classes?

No I am not talking about one class with procs. The current game is about to stack procs atm, if you dont know that, you dont know ***. The same goes for stamina classes, they were procs and more procs too. If we take arena weapons and proc sets out of the equation, mag will be in most cases a bit weaker than stam with mag sorc still one of the top classes generally. Still an execute isnt required for competing. 1v1 most mag classes always performed very well as a comparison.
    e.

I just told about one class because you put it in your comment.

Yes the proc sets are really strong.

I'm saying before proc sets the gap was huge between mag and Stam in pvp. Now procs are carrying mag class and the gap is not so huge but Stam class have the procs and executes for everywhere.

So after they nerf procs the gap will be huge again and no execute for Mag weapons.

We will return to Fury and seventh Legion, dwing and execute and everybody running Stam class in pvp

Edited by UntouchableHunter on January 17, 2021 3:26PM
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Somebody told about purge is expensive for some staminas. In my opinion purge must be expensive for everybody. Is one of the best skills in the game and wardens, templar have a huge advantage in my opinion.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been happening to me too was it from a stam sorc with hurricane up I think the execute proc gets counted in the reverse slice
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for rule violations, mostly Baiting. Ensure when engaging in a discussion that you keep said discussion civil, constructive, and within the rules. If you see a post that is baiting in nature do not engage it with further hostility and instead report it for the moderators to review.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody told about purge is expensive for some staminas. In my opinion purge must be expensive for everybody. Is one of the best skills in the game and wardens, templar have a huge advantage in my opinion.

Not currently, 4.2k extended ritual to cleanse of dots only for them to instantly be reapplied by free to cast skills alot of the time
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know that the death recap is accumulative? So its possible that have been several executioner hits. Also after onslaught u have 0 resistance.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know that the death recap is accumulative? So its possible that have been several executioner hits. Also after onslaught u have 0 resistance.

I didn't know about executioner cumulative. But if was the case we should see the x+ there.

And no onslaught the NB used the class ultimate.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mag sorc, nb and templar all have mag executes, don't they? I think they do, the last time i played they did. My mag warden doesn't need one because the delay burst damage is so good, it's a hoot. My mag dk don't need one, because i burn peeps with dots.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭

I didn't know about executioner cumulative. But if was the case we should see the x+ there.

And no onslaught the NB used the class ultimate.

Just from my experience. The death recap window is not very precise. Thats why i have always a little log window running where i can check after how much did stuff hit. Im totally not saying that i dont believe u. Just out of interest, how much is ur max health? with 18k hit is there a lot of multiplying even working? Cheating is still real too. Is it possible that this 18k would have been the dmg when u were already at 1% health, but it did just hit for what was left of ur health? Just from expereince this 18k is totally unusual. 3-8k is usual imo and thats what frags or something can hit too.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like execute did exactly what it was intended to do....execute someone in execute range.
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    My mag sorc, nb and templar all have mag executes, don't they? I think they do, the last time i played they did. My mag warden doesn't need one because the delay burst damage is so good, it's a hoot. My mag dk don't need one, because i burn peeps with dots.

Yes magdk and mag Warden are so good in pvp that we can see a lot of players running it...

No we don't.

Wesee in pvp a lot of players running Stam wherever with executioner.

When I see a mag Warden or magdk I know that they will not hurt anybody.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes magdk and mag Warden are so good in pvp that we can see a lot of players running it...

No we don't.

Magicka Warden is one of the strongest magicka classes in the game for PvP (both for solo and group), not sure were you would get the idea that they´re in a bad spot.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdk was good on me last nite, i put the vat destro staff as a cherry on top, was very nice.

Mag wardens are best solo class imo. Good damage and strong self heals. In a group mag warden bomber rules.
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

No we don't.

Magicka Warden is one of the strongest magicka classes in the game for PvP (both for solo and group), not sure were you would get the idea that they´re in a bad spot.

I'm comparing with Stam classes.
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magdk was good on me last nite, i put the vat destro staff as a cherry on top, was very nice.

Mag wardens are best solo class imo. Good damage and strong self heals. In a group mag warden bomber rules.

Magdk is carried by procs. The class is not strong at all, the procs are.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High resistance does not guarantee You immortality.

Sure not, but the 18k still impressive

You possibly got hit with so little health remaining that anything would kill You at this point. You say that game is unbalanced because You got hit with 18k executioner but what difference does it make for how much it hit You when You had something like 1k health left. It's not impressive , it's expected for this ability to hit for so much when hitting debuffed target with 1 milimeter health points left on the health bar.

Tell that to the mag executes, oh wait

Well i've seen impales hitting in PvP for 15k+ so...

Also execute with the strongest scaling in the game is a macicka skill called radiant oppression. You wont see it hitting for 18k though because it's combined out of ticks rather then singular hit so when enemy is at 1% health 1 tick will obliterate him.

I’ve also seen impale reflected back in my face, how many times have you been hit with your own executioner???
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the same as jesus beam, people thought that it was ridiculously overpowered because of seeing huge damage numbers, however the reality wasn’t that they were eating a 15k tick of radiant with 15k health, they had 1k health and the execution numbers at like 3% health are always going to look infuriatingly high.
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just play a MagSorc it's ESO easy mode for both pvp and pve :D
  • Nser
    Nser
    ✭✭✭
    This skill need to be nerf idk why zos still keep this like that..
    Otherwise give magicka an execute ability same as this one
  • Nser
    Nser
    ✭✭✭
    At least change one ability in vampire skill line to execute ... @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nser wrote: »
    At least change one ability in vampire skill line to execute ... @ZOS_BrianWheeler

This would be amazing.
    WW is so strong now and Vamp is a crap.
    A execute skill for vampire could help a lot.
  • lnigo
    lnigo
    ✭✭✭
    impale
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lnigo wrote: »
    impale
    Which skill tree is that in for my Magicka Necromancer?
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    lnigo wrote: »
    impale
    Which skill tree is that in for my Magicka Necromancer?

And in my magdk?