The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS Help! I have 92 surveys to do

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writs are already the most profitable thing in the game. The new passive makes surveys even better. I've heard it all... between this and the thread saying that daily random normals give "too many transmutes", some people really will complain about everything.

If you have time to do the writs themselves, you can collect the surveys. And resetting is easy, just wait until you have a 5 or 10 stack, go to the place, mount away for 8 seconds and back. it's not work, you're getting stacks of materials and resources, there is no better time/reward ratio in the game.

The CP passives don't affect surveys. They're not "normal" nodes.

They absolutely do affect survey nodes. This is something that is easily testable and verifiable.

"normal" in this case refers to overland nodes and not to things like heavy sacks/crates, and other non-standard ways of getting those materials.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pick one or two zones a day and do them. Once done, do other things.
    Edited by Nestor on April 8, 2021 4:39PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Resetting the nodes is not "easy" in many cases. Some have short travel times to go away and come back, but try that with the blacksmith ones in Northern Elsweyr for example.!
    PC
    PS4/PS5