The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unstable Morpholith is the new Event Indrik 2021

trackdemon5512
trackdemon5512
✭✭✭✭✭
Found in the Help > Tutorial Section.

Are you ready for more fragments and morphing :wink:
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... What is an Unstable Morpholith? How does it look like? Is it a pet, or...?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting, probably a Daedra mount/pet which would fit perfectly to my main char.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see it anywhere and searching doesn't turn anything up

Screenshot-20210106-003655.png
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Faiza go to Help > Tutorial > Events

Scroll to the bottom to find info about the new pet
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Faiza go to Help > Tutorial > Events

Scroll to the bottom to find info about the new pet

:| yeah...nice try OP. Unless there's another tutorial page I've never seen

Screenshot-20210106-004127.png
  • theCampeR_
    theCampeR_
    ✭✭✭
    All of you are getting trolled lol.

the name Morpholith should have given it away. good one OP xD
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @theCampeR_ @Faiza oh my looks like I’m seeing it on PS4 and y’all aren’t seeing it on PC

https://imgur.com/gallery/pVEvAFz

Sorry I don't know how to post a direct screenshot
    Edited by trackdemon5512 on January 6, 2021 9:00AM
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @theCampeR_ @Faiza oh my looks like I’m seeing it on PS4 and y’all aren’t seeing it on PC

squints I don't know enough about the console UI to say whether this is fake or not.

What does the next section say, the morphing section? Shouldn't there be images? There are images of the indriks in their help article.

If that is real I wonder why it made it to console so soon, and why no one noticed it before.
    Edited by Faiza on January 6, 2021 9:02AM
  • theCampeR_
    theCampeR_
    ✭✭✭
    Well. If it's really true, I stand corrected.

Probably got leaked unintentionally to PS4 version.
    Edited by theCampeR_ on January 6, 2021 9:21AM
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faiza wrote: »

squints I don't know enough about the console UI to say whether this is fake or not.

What does the next section say, the morphing section? Shouldn't there be images? There are images of the indriks in their help article.

If that is real I wonder why it made it to console so soon, and why no one noticed it before.

Must have been missed. I went to go link the Tutorial for Midyear Mayhem to a new player and found it. The next section is basically a rehash of how the pet can morph the same way as the Indrik and that the original is destroyed upon morphing.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faiza wrote: »

Must have been missed. I went to go link the Tutorial for Midyear Mayhem to a new player and found it. The next section is basically a rehash of how the pet can morph the same way as the Indrik and that the original is destroyed upon morphing.

But it has no pictures of it yet? It also doesn't seem as detailed a write up as the explanation for the indrik...
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not a mount, but a pet?
    -lith means stone as far as i know. So its a reskin for the pet stone?
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, -lith means "stone" (as in monolith or megalith). Please don't tell me it will be 8 "daedric" recolors of that stone pet :D
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

Yeah pet. And apparently only requires 3 fragments. Maybe ZOS heard the complaints about too many events and are cutting them down from 4 per cycle to 3 :smile:
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

Well that's the other thing I'm wondering...it takes 4 fragments to make an entire mount, but 3, only 1 fewer, for a pet? Where's the math on that lol.

I don't wanna be pessimistic too early but this doesn't sound like something worthwhile xD

Well, I guess it is free as long as you do the events...but idk
    Edited by Faiza on January 6, 2021 9:12AM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morpholiths are mentioned in the lore book “Liminal Bridges”. They are related to sigil stones, so this could be plausible. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Liminal_Bridges
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morpholiths are mentioned in the lore book “Liminal Bridges”. They are related to sigil stones, so this could be plausible. https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Liminal_Bridges

The mechanic may then present the purified morpholith to the Daedra Lord for his inscription. Once inscribed with the Daedra Lord's sigil, the morpholith becomes a true sigil stone, a powerful artifact that collects and stores arcane power -- similar in many respects to a charged soul gem, but of a much greater magnitude. And it is this sigil stone that is required to provide the tremendous arcane power necessary to sustain the enchantment that supports the transpontine circumpenetration of the limen.

Hmm....
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like ill being holding 12/12 on tickets for an longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably really will be floating stones in atronach / elemental daedra style.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Vanathil
    Vanathil
    ✭✭✭
    And here I am, was hoping if ZOS introduce new mounts by collecting fragments, I would've really loved to get a western skyrim bristleback boar or maybe a vvardenfell cliff racer?😅 of course only one unique mount, without reskins
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If we are getting pet rocks instead of mounts, I'm not collecting them out of principle.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could chose the daedric prince to attune our pet.
    A "religion" skill line is something really interesting eso is missing and this could be a first step in that direction.

And yes, i know, i'm hoping for too much :|
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh... I just want more Feathers/Berries
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a second! We got rid of Indriks and we are getting pets now? COME ON!
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »

not just pets PET ROCKS lol
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanathil wrote: »
    And here I am, was hoping if ZOS introduce new mounts by collecting fragments, I would've really loved to get a western skyrim bristleback boar or maybe a vvardenfell cliff racer?😅 of course only one unique mount, without reskins

I had supposed it would be something related to the new chapter, something daedric probably... But... a stone?! :D Oh, I do find it funny somehow, might get a storm atronach one, if available (and if it's rumbling and flashing, of course), but it's still a weird decision for this year's event collectibles.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Evil_Rurouni
    Evil_Rurouni
    ✭✭✭
    If its only for 1 year, I'm fine with getting daedric pets for events.
    I'll be less happy if they stick around for longer than that like the damn indriks did.

If everything else is changed to match a particular region, theme and questline each year, then the event rewards should change each year too.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only acceptable successor to indriks would be costumes. Pets we get from preview crown crates, monthly activity rewards, free bundles. Even Impressario hands out complete pets for 5 tickets and now we have to spend half a year for a rock pet???!
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »

not just pets PET ROCKS lol

But not just any pet rock, they're fancy daedric soul gems :D