Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why the hell crown sales doesn't affect crown to gold rates. It's still too high

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    It’s steep, but I paid the 450 rate earlier this week.

You were robbed if you paid 450 per crown.

That is kind of relative to how quick the buyer can earn gold in the game. Basically you are trading time for crowns.

Another way to look at it is some players can get the crowns with gold they have accumulated over time just playing the game the way they have fun. I'm sitting on several million unrealized gold just with the items in my crafting bag. If I want something from the crown store I can just list items I'm not going to use anyway in the guild trader and be good to go the next day if I don't already have the gold I need in my bank.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    i am selling at 400-450 on PC NA
    good price

if rate will fall to less that 350 i will not bother to sell
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Covid hurt the number of crowns people are able to buy, which increased demand...and even if the crown supply goes back up I doubt we will see a reasonable crown:gold rate again because once the market knows people will pay a higher amount, why would they EVER drop it? So the people who can afford to throw gold around like it's nothing have permanently shut out the people who can't, and it's all thanks to effing Covid and the idiots who made it last this long.