The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

December Crown Store houseguest - Sereyne

Inaya
Inaya
✭✭✭✭✭
I swore I would NEVER buy one but OMG I love this little drunk kitty soooooo much! I MUST have her.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SAME. I'm sad that she is a limited time purchase, but it was THE houseguest i was personaly waiting for.

BEST. ELSWEYR. CHARACTER. /sage nod
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ya....Ima have to spend money on this one.
    damn it.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hey man, false advertising. I did not see the little cat for sale. When is it?
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59259

"An outlaw with a talent for magic but a thirst for alcohol, Sereyne wants a cozy place to drink her troubles away. Perhaps you can provide? After adding Sereyne to your home, you can set her on a path, plus you and your visitors can speak with her.

The Sereyne Houseguest will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from December 21 to January 7 at 10am EST."
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the only houseguest that is worth buying for now. I would also like to see some altmer or ayleid or ayleid ghost.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Superkraut
    Superkraut
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Awesome
    Edited by Superkraut on December 1, 2020 6:18PM
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Inaya wrote: »

"An outlaw with a talent for magic but a thirst for alcohol, Sereyne wants a cozy place to drink her troubles away. Perhaps you can provide? After adding Sereyne to your home, you can set her on a path, plus you and your visitors can speak with her.

The Sereyne Houseguest will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from December 21 to January 7 at 10am EST."

ty.

I am already making plans for that little cats place to drink
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »

ty.

:D same. I finaly will have use for all those bottles of alcohol I have stolen off drunks in skywatch :D
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is my FAVORITE NPC. I want a questline to help her get back into the mages guild LOL
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Likewise! I already have full accommodations set up for her at Sleek Creek! :blush:
    Olauron wrote: »
    That's the only houseguest that is worth buying for now. I would also like to see some altmer or ayleid or ayleid ghost.

Indeed, we haven’t any assistants or houseguests who are altmer, bosmer or argonian. Hopefully the altmer merchant and others will be available eventually...

But the next NPC I want is Ashur! :love:
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exciting! I have Biro-dar, Ezabi, Fezez, and Pirharri ready to greet her in her new home in my lunar hall already! 🥰
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any type of ghost houseguest would be amazing.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't going to buy any houseguest except for Adusa, then saw money leaving this one's pockets.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ach. I really want her. 4 times - two accounts, both PC megaservers.

I'm not sure that's happening though..... I have other things to "secret santa" myself. Yeah, a new Buick is NOT one of them.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuvain wrote: »
    Wasn't going to buy any houseguest except for Adusa, then saw money leaving this one's pockets.

Is Adusa confirmed?
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faiza wrote: »

Is Adusa confirmed?

Pretty confirmed, her store picture was datamined this year along with the Prince.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/546460/6-2-0-datamine-markarth-dlc-on-pts
    Edited by Ryuvain on December 2, 2020 5:50AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is Adusa confirmed?

Pretty confirmed, her store picture was datamined this year along with the Prince.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/546460/6-2-0-datamine-markarth-dlc-on-pts

Omg I'm gonna have 6 Khajiit in my house lol

Maybe a Senche-raht will be next. Maybe Caska? 🤣
    Edited by Faiza on December 2, 2020 10:25AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Any type of ghost houseguest would be amazing.

Go to Claws Meadow Village at the right time and you may just see a small ghost cat wandering along the shoreline.

We know not who she is or why she does this but we are working on a story to draw in the tourists.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Alfiq remind me of one of my cats so I have a natural draw to them, that said, I spend enough money on this game as it is, so as long as she's not ridiculously expensive I may give her a home!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I am sure they will price her at a premium since they know many are interested!
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    These Alfiq remind me of one of my cats so I have a natural draw to them, that said, I spend enough money on this game as it is, so as long as she's not ridiculously expensive I may give her a home!

I'm sure she wouldn't be more expensive than Biro-dar...right? 😕
    Edited by Faiza on December 2, 2020 8:53PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

She'll probably be around the same price the prince was, 2500
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the other guy is 1000 more than biro-dar and no one likes him. i think they gonna charge 3500 for the little alfiq but its more then i have so i might not get her
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the other guy is 1000 more than biro-dar and no one likes him. i think they gonna charge 3500 for the little alfiq but its more then i have so i might not get her

Hmm yeah I just can't see them being as expensive or more expensive than the merchants were.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm yeah I just can't see them being as expensive or more expensive than the merchants were.

those guy are 5000. i think they will try to get more than the 2500 guard guy cause everyone who is cool likes cats and alfiq
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭
    Sereyne just dropped onto the crown store, she is indeed 2500 crowns *whew*
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teridax941 wrote: »
    Sereyne just dropped onto the crown store, she is indeed 2500 crowns *whew*

"whew?"....the thing should have been 1500 crowns.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh with my merchant and banker my house is gonna be full of Alfiq now.

The only cherry on top would be if Sereyne, Ezabi and Fezez could have random chats with each other.

Funny to add but since all of my characters are Female, Fezez is the only man in the house.
    Edited by ArchMikem on December 21, 2020 4:15PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭

"whew?"....the thing should have been 1500 crowns.

"whew" as in they didn't make her 3500, or even 5k because of her popularity, as that was a concern in the comments above.
    Tbh, I totally would have been happy with her being cheaper, but since we got the prince houseguest at 2500, I'm glad Sereyne wasn't more.

Needless to say, I'm totally getting her.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What shall we do with the drunken kitty?