The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

December Crown Store houseguest - Sereyne

• MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,5k for a few lines 😂
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Bruh with my merchant and banker my house is gonna be full of Alfiq now.

The only cherry on top would be if Sereyne, Ezabi and Fezez could have random chats with each other.

Funny to add but since all of my characters are Female, Fezez is the only man in the house.
    This one also has Raz son
    29497416518_bef4473590_o.png

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had hoped 1500 Crowns, but then her animation loop does seem to be more complicated than Biro-dar’s and of course she is a known character from quests. Thankfully I had just enough Crowns yet as I had my heart set on including her in my Khajiit party at Sleek Creek! :sweat_smile:
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    2,5k for a few lines 😂

I mean... if I'm going to use my subscription crowns for something, might as well make it a character that was one of my absolute faves in the entire expansions. sure I could sell crowns, but TBH I find gold to be easy enough to make that I've mostly bought crown items with gold as it is, not the other way around.

she is a luxury. and she is an interactive luxury unlike say outfits.. which I have also paid that much crowns for, so... /shrug. to each their own.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    What shall we do with the drunken kitty?

Ignore it until ZOS decides to stop monetising things to Oblivion and back.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »
    Ignore it until ZOS decides to stop monetising things to Oblivion and back.
    Same lol. I don't mind treating myself to a bit of luxury (as in, owning over 30 fully furnished homes, and sitting on 40k spare Crowns currently), but asking for 2500 each for House Guests is nuts. Especially since they started out at 800-1500.

I'm sure the 10 people in this thread and the others who don't mind dropping the price of half a house for a talking doll don't mind, but ZOS once again caters to the few with their prices - they could have easily sold it to double the number of people if they lowered the price by 40%.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I adore Sereyne, but I'm afraid that 2500 is too rich for my blood. Oh well. Maybe she'll come back on sale someday.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

She's not a drunk anymore though. After the quest she starts making a change to lay off the bottle.

Kinda weird how some people want her to remain a drunk. Just because she's not an angry one?
    Edited by ArchMikem on December 21, 2020 6:37PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An very good question.
    Its important to think outside the box here.
    usRekDs.gif

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

She's not a drunk anymore though. After the quest she starts making a change to lay off the bottle.

Kinda weird how some people want her to remain a drunk. Just because she's not an angry one?

I did the Stitches questline while I was too new to the game and didn't understand that the red dialogue options would have permanent effects on some NPCs 😔 So whenever I travel there on my main, she is indeed still a drunk, unhappy kitty.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    I adore Sereyne, but I'm afraid that 2500 is too rich for my blood. Oh well. Maybe she'll come back on sale someday.

You can ask someone to gift her to you. I think the exchange rate is 250,000 gold?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teridax941 wrote: »
    Sereyne just dropped onto the crown store, she is indeed 2500 crowns *whew*
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Faiza wrote: »
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    These Alfiq remind me of one of my cats so I have a natural draw to them, that said, I spend enough money on this game as it is, so as long as she's not ridiculously expensive I may give her a home!

I'm sure she wouldn't be more expensive than Biro-dar...right? 😕

She'll probably be around the same price the prince was, 2500

Nailed it
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one is hoping for a PC crowns sale so the household can have a charming, magical alfiq 😻😻😻
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can ask someone to gift her to you. I think the exchange rate is 250,000 gold?

Aren't crowns 400 :1 atm?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If you say "the drunk Alfiq" people (those, who pay attention to stories, at least) will immediately know who you talk about. So it kinda just stuck.

Also some of her comments made me question if she made the change.
    Edited by Nairinhe on December 21, 2020 8:40PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on server. PS4 NA they are 100:1
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, can confirm that she is still very drunk.

Also, her voice is different, I think? Edit: her voice is extremely different :(

Also, aren't the Averno Brothers...brothers? :D
    Screenshot-20201221-124206.png
    Edited by Faiza on December 21, 2020 8:53PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have people said as much? :frowning:

I don’t suppose Sereyne has different dialogue and animations depending on if and how you did that quest! :open_mouth: I shall have to check...
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very jealous.
    TCE for the PC NA is 450:1 these days. It's insane.
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit just had to buy Sereyne. She's hilarious and the first houseguest this one actually likes.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I bought her on my main PC NA account. The others will have to wait. Hope she comes back around again someday....
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »

Very jealous.

TCE are not the ones to dictate the price of crowns.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very jealous.

What's TCE? We just buy and sell in chat.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very jealous.

What's TCE? We just buy and sell in chat.

crown exchange community. makes it safer to trade. higher prices are the cost of that safety
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, aren't the Averno Brothers...brothers? :D
    Screenshot-20201221-124206.png

If they're the two Imperials who run that Bar, they are Brothers. [snip]

[edited to remove inappropriate comment.]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on December 22, 2020 1:19PM
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The voice actor isn't the same. A part of Sereyne's charm was her funny and cute drunk voice. So beware to those who will buy her because you can't preview her lines on the crown store!
  • Nareya726
    Nareya726
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted her but the price and learning that the voice is different are making me hesitant. If I get her will probably depend on if we get January's showcase before she leaves the store.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    The voice actor isn't the same. A part of Sereyne's charm was her funny and cute drunk voice. So beware to those who will buy her because you can't preview her lines on the crown store!

I wish you could preview their lines. She has a lot of lines, but the voice really bothers me. After listening to her a few more times I wish I get refund her >.<
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, at least this thread has helped me understand why ZOS feels comfortable monetising every new system that comes out of the door.

With people paying (at best) over £13 worth of crowns for a single house NPC they must feel like Christmas comes every day.

Why bother releasing actual working content when they can use an existing art asset (created for something else we already paid for), with minor additions, to get even more money?
    Edited by Iluvrien on December 22, 2020 9:36AM
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »
    Well, at least this thread has helped me understand why ZOS feels comfortable monetising every new system that comes out of the door.

With people paying (at best) over £13 worth of crowns for a single house NPC they must feel like Christmas comes every day.

Why bother releasing actual working content when they can use an existing art asset (created for something else we already paid for), with minor additions, to get even more money?

Pretty sure this counts as working content. Nothing is broke here. In that case why buy npc costumes and cosmetics? Polymorphs?

Their company has to get money somehow. As long as its not bad or broken content then isn't this fine?
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.