Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

December Daily Rewards

Edaphon
Edaphon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
GpHUZuP.png

Day 21 is an Akaviri Potentate preview crate.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the text version.

December 2020 (Evening Star)
    1. Crown Fortifying Meal (2)
    2. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (1)
    3. Instant Blacksmithing Research Scroll (1)
    4. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (25)
    5. Crown Lethal Poison (50)
    6. Crown Soul Gem (5)
    7. Grand Gold Coast Experience Scroll – 150% (1)
    8. Crown Fortifying Meal (4)
    9. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (2)
    10. Instant Clothing Research Scroll (1)
    11. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (50)
    12. Crown Lethal Poison (100)
    13. Crown Mimic Stone (5)
    14. Instant All Research Scroll (1)
    15. Crown Fortifying Meal (6)
    16. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (3)
    17. Instant Woodworking Research Scroll (1)
    18. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (75)
    19. Crown Lethal Poison (150)
    20. Crown Repair Kit (5)
    21. Preview Crate: Akaviri Potentate (1)
    22. Crown Fortifying Meal (8)
    23. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (4)
    24. Instant All Research Scroll (1)
    25. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (100)
    26. Crown Lethal Poison (200)
    27. Alliance Points (2,000)
    28. Gold (2,000)
    29. Alliance Points (3,000)
    30. Gold (3,000)
    31. Alliance Points (3,500)
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell is this? this is nothing! Two years ago you got free pet, helmet and skin. Last year you got cash, pet and head with headskin. Now you get a preview crowncrate. op.. just op.
    So now we not even get Christmas gift from them? Bad game, bad rewards.. wow...
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    What the hell is this? this is nothing! Two years ago you got free pet, helmet and skin. Last year you got cash, pet and head with headskin. Now you get a preview crowncrate. op.. just op.

Crate is your Christmas gift, you have a chance to get your pet from there.
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akaviri crates. I love anything Akaviri. So east Asian inspired items is going to be very interesting.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »

rJAbrui.jpg

• ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's disappointing. At least I won't be missing much when I take a break to play cyberpunk lol
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that's disappointing. At least I won't be missing much when I take a break to play cyberpunk lol

Game unplayable. Playing everything else. Even fallout76 is more stable than this and that's saying something right there now. Yall have fun with that.
    Edited by Spartabunny08 on December 1, 2020 12:37AM
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »

Theres in no chance, its guarantee pet...
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boring but free. Something nice on Dec 25th seems like missed opportunity.

Something like a free Christmas tree to put in our homes or a door wreath to hang on a door or wall.

Be safe and have fun :)
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really missed an opportunity by putting the one good thing on the 21st day instead of the 25th.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah after a year a bugs and the game being broken you would expect something a bit better than just one preview crate.... but as other has stated at least I won't miss anything.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    During November of 2018 they gave away the Murkmire DLC. We will probably never see something like that given away ever again.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Tremuto
    Tremuto
    ✭✭✭
    Pogger, I actually needed more crown pots.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During November of 2018 they gave away the Murkmire DLC. We will probably never see something like that given away ever again.

What a month it was. 😌

• Vanathil
    Vanathil
    ✭✭✭

Two years ago was actually a mount :open_mouth:
  • Spaceisdark
    Spaceisdark
    ✭✭
    Maybe a Red-Nosed Indrik?
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I hope not as that month eso+ member got nothing of value
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every month when someone posts the free login rewards and people start griping about them, I'm reminded of Dudley Dursley looking over his roomful of birthday presents and pitching a fit about how many there are in comparison to how many he got the year before.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Every month when someone posts the free login rewards and people start griping about them, I'm reminded of Dudley Dursley looking over his roomful of birthday presents and pitching a fit about how many there are in comparison to how many he got the year before.

A different pov,

ESO is not free, & monthly rewards are not given out of the kindness of ZOS's heart.

ESO is a business, and we're the customer.

Edited by Wolfpaw on December 1, 2020 4:25AM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But rewards do get more and more boring.

And preview crates are mostly crap with the same set of boring pets reskinned over and over and over. It was nice once when it was a bat and markings (Nightfall one?), but when you know beforehand that it's a couple of gems and a pet you would never ever use it's... meh.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We are customers and ZOS is not doing this out of kindness. They want to keep their monthly engagement numbers up and be able to say X amount of people logged in this month. It's a bribe and increasingly not a very good one worth getting.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 1, 2020 6:44AM
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they even trying anymore?
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    Are they even trying anymore?

NO
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all can "different POV" me all you want, but it doesn't erase my mental image of Dudley Dursley ungratefully pitching a fit. :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not complaining or anything, just stating that for the last year daily rewards didn't make me feel like "I have to log in enough times". Which, should be their aim, no?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all can "different POV" me all you want, but it doesn't erase my mental image of Dudley Dursley ungratefully pitching a fit. :)

Well if you truly believe that you owe gratitude to a corporation for bribing you to use their product, then that is your decision. I am not grateful for a login system that other games do better. I prefer to be glad for service that goes the extra mile, not standard features, personally.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 1, 2020 9:49AM
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see non-Skyrim themed crates.
    Too many Skyrim themed items in recent months.
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    A different pov,
    ESO is not free, & monthly rewards are not given out of the kindness of ZOS's heart.
    ESO is a business, and we're the customer.

ANd thats how they treat us?
    Also are we just some cow which they can milk? :I