Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Even the forums are bugged. What chance is there for the game getting fixed?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Right now, if you scroll down in the browser the forum banner flickers and the browser scrolls back up. The chances of ALL THE INSANE blue screens on PS4 being fixed if the forums are this glitchy too... I'm losing all faith and confidence... rapidly.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 15, 2020 7:54PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is weird, at work I use google chrome and it does not flicker. At home I use google chrome and it flickers. I haven't looked into it but I'm assuming it is the version of google chrome I'm using is making it flicker. I haven't tried the other browsers.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Right now, if you scroll down in the browser the forum banner flickers and the browser scrolls back up. The chances of ALL THE INSANE blue screens on PS4 being fixed if the forums are this glitchy too... I'm losing all faith and confidence... rapidly.

I thought I was the only one! Really disapointed that the quality of the game seems to be falling while the cost is still pretty high. Where is the money going if it's not for the website or the game?
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am using Firefox and I am getting similar problems. The forum thread will flicker when I scroll down and then just disappear to background color. Reloading current page several times will sometimes partly fix it.

This happens more often when screen shots are embedded in posts. Needless to say with all that is going on, I am not a happy customer of this game service.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not seeing many happy customers. I mean, even the usual defenders of ZOS on the forums are forced to be silent... so you know it’s awful right now.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You sure helped a stranger by making this post, though. I was having major anxiety thinking something was going horribly wrong with my computer but wondering why I was only seeing it with this site. Thank you for letting me know it's not just me.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    It's so hard to look at, and even moreso as I type this my text is slowly scrolling away and I need to hurry and finish my sentence before it disappears..... ahhh!!!
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    For what it's worth.... this happens when browser windows are scaling the page to a width of 1200 pixels or less. I turned on my Browser Debug tools(by hitting F12) and I can make it less than 1200 pixels and the scrolling flicker stops.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I'm using chrome, the banner flickering is horrible. If I switch to edge, I don't get the problem.
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    I use the following and it flickers:
    Firefox
    Opera
    Chrome
    Brave

Yet the new Edge doesn't and allows perfect scrolling!.... WOW, even M$ get it right some of the time
    XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am using Safari and everything looks fine.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware and are currently investigating the issue with flickering on the ESO forums. With that being said, since there is already a thread opened on this subject, we're going to go ahead and close this one down. To consolidate all feedback, we ask that you continue the discussion here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.