The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUG: Werewolf Skill Line Ultimate Broken

Skoomah
Skoomah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi ZOS,

The werewolf ultimate for all werewolves is broken. The ultimate was reverted back to the base morph at level 1 with no experience. And leveling it back up doesn’t work. It just reverts back to the base morph when you port. Please fix ASAP.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 18, 2020 12:34AM
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're well aware.

Now all that remains to be seen is whether they value their customers more, in which case they patch this immediately.

or

Whether they value their deal with Stadia/Google more, in which case they wait two weeks.

Stand by to see how much value you hold to ZOS.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • JhonathanD
    JhonathanD
    ✭✭✭
    They're well aware.

Now all that remains to be seen is whether they value their customers more, in which case they patch this immediately.

or

Whether they value their deal with Stadia/Google more, in which case they wait two weeks.

Stand by to see how much value you hold to ZOS.

almost a day has passed ... nothing has changed
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hi guys, any update on when we can expect a fix? Have you identified the root cause yet? This bug is preventing me from playing the game to prevent any other possible related bugs that will make me lose skill points, etc.

This is an extremely inconvenient bug...
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates on this bug? Patch the 16th or TBA? The ultimate keeps eating my skillpoints :)

edit: yes the 16th. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/551180/
    Edited by lardvader on November 10, 2020 8:41PM
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't do vash because my PvE mode is WW =[ also my oblivions foe necro build doesnt work because soul trap has same bug
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, my WW is still berserker morph. Wonder why I was not reset.

Side note from problem list.
    HOTFIXED ON 11/4] Using Lady Belain's portals during the quest "A Feast of Souls" will cause your character to fall through the world
    Updated [FIX SCHEDULED FOR v6.2.6] Some skills have reset, including Soul Trap and the Werewolf Ultimate
    If you have lost any skill points, they will automatically be returned to your account during the maintenance for patch v5.2.6, currently scheduled for Nov 16
    Edited by jircris11 on November 11, 2020 4:46PM
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, this has been fixed on PC with a fix coming for consoles on December 2nd.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Al_Dhib
    Al_Dhib
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Any word on the players who haven't received skill points back yet? I'm still missing mine.
    Account: Al-Dhi'b
    Characters: Al-Dhi'b 6 points // Uscias of Findias 2 points