The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Nerfing single proc set like Sheer Venom is a mistake becouse changes should be much deeper

Swordancer
Swordancer
✭✭✭
Don't get me wrong. I like to play as tank, sometimes I like even troll others with such build but we are too powerfull. Lately you nerfed one of the most usless sets, red mountain. You doing that becouse of performance. You knew that this set is doing a lot of calculations per each hit, even aoe one so you nerfed it to be more usless just to get your performance better. Now you are doing the same with sheer venom. You are not trying to balance this game but just trying get little more performance and we are not blind and stupid we can see what is the true reason. 10k damage overs 6 seconds when in this time I can heal myself for 20k, oh what a great problem.

Nerfing damage sets is pointless. We have large problems with too tanky builds. Leeching poision, Crimson Twilight, Earthgore and many others. Playing as tank is the only way to play fair right now with such lags. Sheer Venom is not OP set at all and yet you are nerfing it so tanky sets could become more popular than ever. This set is good to slowly drain health bars but let be honest, it is not OP set at all. This set is suppose to drain health, that is idea behind it and we can infect entire group and this is the true reason why you are nerfing it. If you nerf it you will just make tanks harder to kill and that is huge problem right now.

Im playing trolly tank myself. Draining my health bar is a nightmare and yet I am able to kill Sheer Venom users and almost all pure damage builds, not all builds but yet it is not so hard. By nerfing damage sets right now you will make this game much worse, less balanced. The damage/healing gap between healing sets and damage sets is too low.

In my opinion healing sets should make you harder to kill, pure damage sets should make you a better killer but lets be honest. For now combat with tanky guys like me takes too much time. We can jump around, be almost killed just to get huge healing buff and do it again. Simetimes I can troll people for 20 minutes just to get bored or killed when there is too much of them coming or somone got good build against me. Yeah there are clever damage builds that knows how to handle tank by draining his health and resources.

Rememeber that nerfing damage makes tanks stronger, tanks causing combat to take too much time. When the battle is too long there are performance issues. If you do not belive me just look at you tube when tank can troll 10 ppl killing one by one becouse this is how balance looks like right now.

Edited by Swordancer on October 25, 2020 5:13PM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step out of CP-Enabled Cyrodiil for a bit and you'll see why Sheer Venom is getting nerfed. It's not the only thing that needs to be toned down, but it's well past time for it to take a hit. Or maybe it would be better to start with making the Malacath Ring not affect procs; either way, something definitely needs to be done.
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    Step out of CP-Enabled Cyrodiil for a bit and you'll see why Sheer Venom is getting nerfed. It's not the only thing that needs to be toned down, but it's well past time for it to take a hit. Or maybe it would be better to start with making the Malacath Ring not affect procs; either way, something definitely needs to be done.

I am playing only Gray Host. I have build for sheer venom myself and I do not see any reason to nerf it at all. This is usefull set with specific techniques while achieving specific goal but it is definitely not OP. People are using it becouse it is quite effective at killing zerg groups. Combine it with Whirling Blades and you'll see. Using such sets makes you less tanky but you got some additional damage over time with it and it is a fair trade. Nerf it and you will see more leeching plate users around with shield and 1h weapon on the second bar.
    Edited by Swordancer on October 17, 2020 6:50PM
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've barely ran proc sets this patch and there's not many tanks I have an issue with killing. Are there some? Absolutely...but go after what makes the tank function so well.

Sheer venom is still extremely powerful even after the nerf. It could honestly use an even larger nerf than it has received due to the scaling execute.
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    FrankonPC wrote: »
    I've barely ran proc sets this patch and there's not many tanks I have an issue with killing. Are there some? Absolutely...but go after what makes the tank function so well.

Sheer venom is still extremely powerful even after the nerf. It could honestly use an even larger nerf than it has received due to the scaling execute.

Show me. Show me how powerfull is sheer venom. Go Cyro, press win + g, start recording and kill some ppl using it. I want to see who kills you first, another sheer venom user or simple but soilid tank. As I said this build is usefull in particular situations but it isn't OP at all. It's a myth.
    Edited by Swordancer on October 17, 2020 7:03PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It always seemed to me that no CP BGs were the reason for the Nerf.

I mean i went through all the stam proc sets and there was a reason sheer stood out
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another ridiculous post...

https://youtu.be/clfi6k7LifY

Here one button build winning all BG's .

Whatever hurts a tank hurts everyone else much harder... There is zero logic here...
    You need to reduce the tankiness, the tools to kill people are there without free damage provided by these idiotic sets.
    I too kill most players I encounter, those too tanky cannot kill me.

These aren't builds... They are armor designed to play the game for those incapable. The problem is people who are capable put these on and resentfully run one button builds.

Any defence for proc sets just reveals the complete ignorance for the basic mechanics of the game.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is important to note this part of the adjustment to Sheer Venom: "Fixed an issue where this set had a higher chance of applying the Poisoned status effect than intended." I believe each tick of Sheer Venom should have a baseline 3% chance to inflict Poisoning, I'm not sure what it was before this new adjustment on PTS.

This isn't the first time we've seen that something that was clearly overperforming in BGs was due to a bug. Off the top of my head this was the issue with the PetSorc meta - the Pets had essentially infinite health - and this was an issue with Maw of the Infernal, which was proccing Burning more than it should've been.

I think you will find broad agreement that Sheer Venom should remain a viable set among those who don't find proc sets generally distasteful. From a certain point of view, Balorgh is a proc set, Crits are procs, Poisons and enchantments are procs, all status effects are procs, etc.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds are more role based. This is not good example. In Cyro there is a wild west. You can get small group and use mechanics but large zerg group will kill you anyway. Same tactics works in one battle, doeasn't work in some other. Thats why having build for any situation is important in Cyro. Battlegrounds are just battlegrounds. Meet good opposing team and you are done with any build. Cyro is more based on developed probability. You know what kind of builds are most popular and you adapt or play only specific tactics to get best results. I

t's a choice between a universal build and a tactical one. Nerfing sets that anyone can use is just pointless when there are many others and there will be more of them.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheer venom wasn´t nerfed enough if you ask me. Effortless damage procs should be deleted from the game, or have hard proc conditions.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swordancer wrote: »
    Nerfing sets that anyone can use is just pointless when there are many others and there will be more of them.

I think this adjustment is just another step on the eternal quest for balance between all the many elements in this game. Clearly the revision of hundreds of sets in this game is an indication the intent is for all sets to have some relevance in some capacity.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Sheer venom wasn´t nerfed enough if you ask me. Effortless damage procs should be deleted from the game, or have hard proc conditions.

You equip Leviathan, your Poison Injections are more likely to proc Critical Damage. You equip Sheer Venom, instead it applies an additional DOT. I personally don't see such a strict dichotomy between effortful damage and effortless damage. It's a complicated game with many different things going on.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You equip Leviathan, your Poison Injections are more likely to proc Critical Damage. You equip Sheer Venom, instead it applies an additional DOT. I personally don't see such a strict dichotomy between effortful damage and effortless damage. It's a complicated game with many different things going on.

Building for stats still requires you to do the work to kill someone. Proc-sets gives more damage than any stat based set could give you + it does the damage for you. Proc-sets needs to be significantly tuned down + not be boosted by malacath.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But yes, more conditional procs is, in my view, the simplest and most relaible way to keep proc sets balanced against stat sets, while keeping proc sets relevant for the "sub-sub-Class" on which they are most helpful, without making them irrelevant for competitive play.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Building for stats still requires you to do the work to kill someone. Proc-sets gives more damage than any stat based set could give you + it does the damage for you. Proc-sets needs to be significantly tuned down + not be boosted by malacath.

Yeah, there should be balance, that's all. Sheer Venom over-proccing Poisoned was grossly imbalanced. Malacath not boosting procs isn't likely to happen. We should assume the general goal is to increase the viability of the most amount of sets.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My view, @Qbiken , is that sometimes building for stats doesn't work. If you're a MagCro 1v1'ing a MagDK, if you're a StamDK engaged in XvX vs multiple MagSorcs, etc., good luck with your stat sets.

Ideally in these limited scenarios there's a particular proc which could be used instead to help close the class gap, but in these cases not reasonably employable by the stronger class. That's my opinion on what ideal balance looks, I guess.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, maybe not "ideal", but a step closer towards it. Sheer Venom elevating StamNB is a good example, the class is more competitive than it was a few patches ago.
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Show me. Show me how powerfull is sheer venom. Go Cyro, press win + g, start recording and kill some ppl using it. I want to see who kills you first, another sheer venom user or simple but soilid tank. As I said this build is usefull in particular situations but it isn't OP at all. It's a myth.

Absolutely!
    Another ridiculous post...

https://youtu.be/clfi6k7LifY

Here one button build winning all BG's .

It was already posted, but here you go. 1.4 million dmg with procs, light attacks and poison injection.
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds are more role based. This is not good example. In Cyro there is a wild west. You can get small group and use mechanics but large zerg group will kill you anyway. Same tactics works in one battle, doeasn't work in some other. Thats why having build for any situation is important in Cyro. Battlegrounds are just battlegrounds. Meet good opposing team and you are done with any build. Cyro is more based on developed probability. You know what kind of builds are most popular and you adapt or play only specific tactics to get best results. I

t's a choice between a universal build and a tactical one. Nerfing sets that anyone can use is just pointless when there are many others and there will be more of them.

I'm sorry I didn't see this before I commented. I was playing deathmatch which has the same objective as open world pvp. If i posted an open world cyrodiil build you'd just counter with some argument that I am playing bad players, it won't work vs zergs, etc etc.

Sheer venom and proc sets like it are much, much stronger than any stat based counterpart currently. They are so strong that I am able to push out as much dmg using just poison injection + procs as I would a pretty solid aoe dmg build. I can do this with one skill.

There is currently no stat based build where I could come close to this type of damage output. If I ran a build that was running new moon acolyte, I could replace that set with briarheart, clever alchemist, stuhn, titanborn, spriggans etc and they would be relatively close in overall damage output. Some with more burst, some with less but more healing etc. These sets are close on the balance scale. Sheer venom is infinitely better than all of them.
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    LOL this is possibly the worst example you could show. Look at this video one more time. Look how many tactics this guy is doing to get his results. This is what this game is suppose to look like. You are using your brain and skill to win. This is pure example of build that might work against tanky builds that you don't want to be too close to becuse they can drain you and heal themeselfs. This also might look nice, but ask him to repeat it live with other pro group.

If you take that set away, whats going to happen is that such tactics will work the same way just instead of sheer venom you will use Deadly Strike or Pillar of Nirn or some other. Check in Combat Metrics how much of damage your set can do with the same bars, then compare it to spamming leeching poison and other skills. This is just bonus for better draining results. Higher overtime damage. This guy can be easly killed with proper counter build and right skill bar without any problem becouse can't stand for too long in direct combat against high penetration critical damage. He have to go away to get back resources so he can strike again. This is pure example gg and skill.

This video do not even show the true potential of Sheer Venom which comes with group execute ability like whirling blades and you are talking you know this set and it's OP. It looks like it is OP to you. You get killed with it couple times and Oh, no! This is so OP.

I respect your opinion. Don't doubt it. I belive you might have different expirience than me, maybe you actually know something I don't but I do not have such problems with the guys using this set and Im using it in ranged combat or to inject posion to entire group to help other guys to kill zergs quicker. If you have build ready to any situation then you are much better than others.

Nerfing this set is just pointless becouse Sheer Venom doesn't make you goodlike, it doesn't give you super DPS comparing to other sets. It is just set like many other and thats it. Nerf is just fulfilling the whims of complaining people becouse they die and can't or won't upgrade thier builds or addapt them to current combat by using some addon. Sets are popular becouse some videos.

People think that this set is so OP becouse some guy on video killed 20 people with it in some battleground. It's becoming popular, people starts complain it get nerfed. Some guy is publishing another video, Im using Deadly strike now, look I killed 20 people with it. It is becoming popular, it gets nerfed.

Same story all these years. I am just so tired with this nonsense. xD
    FrankonPC wrote: »

I'm sorry I didn't see this before I commented. I was playing deathmatch which has the same objective as open world pvp. If i posted an open world cyrodiil build you'd just counter with some argument that I am playing bad players, it won't work vs zergs, etc etc.

Sheer venom and proc sets like it are much, much stronger than any stat based counterpart currently. They are so strong that I am able to push out as much dmg using just poison injection + procs as I would a pretty solid aoe dmg build. I can do this with one skill.

There is currently no stat based build where I could come close to this type of damage output. If I ran a build that was running new moon acolyte, I could replace that set with briarheart, clever alchemist, stuhn, titanborn, spriggans etc and they would be relatively close in overall damage output. Some with more burst, some with less but more healing etc. These sets are close on the balance scale. Sheer venom is infinitely better than all of them.

No matter how hard you can try you won't get the same results every time. In many battles you have to switch your build to get better results. If you are using just one with some character then it might be hard to win every single time. If you can't handle tank you switch to such build like guy from video for high ranged damage, some posion injection with execute or some other counter tank build and you are ok. Nerfing this set might take some part of that from you. Nerfs of sets doesn't usually works. It makes the game more confusing and tiring.

I really respect your opinion but i still think it leads us nowhere.
    Edited by Swordancer on October 17, 2020 10:16PM
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL this is possibly the worst example you could show. Look at this video one more time. Look how many tactics this guy is doing to get his results. This is what this game is suppose to look like. You are using your brain and skill to win
    This is pure example gg and skill.

Are you even serious? He's literally spamming light attacks with Poison Injection all the time. It's braindead gameplay, you are using your LMB to win, no skill required, what tactics are you talking about.
    And posted video is a sarcastic one, if you didn't noticed that.
    Edited by Wyrd88 on October 17, 2020 10:21PM
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    Wyrd88 wrote: »
    LOL this is possibly the worst example you could show. Look at this video one more time. Look how many tactics this guy is doing to get his results. This is what this game is suppose to look like. You are using your brain and skill to win

Are you even serious? He's literally spamming light attacks with Poison Injection all the time. It's braindead gameplay, you are using your LMB to win, no skill required, what tactics are you talking about.

It wasn't the sets obviously, it was all his tactical maneuvers :P
  • oscarovegren
    oscarovegren
    ✭✭✭

Leviathan is crap in PvP since cirt doesnt have near the same impact as weapon damage.
    No other statset either come close to the effortless damage from sheer venom. Using poison injection from 28m to proc both sheer venom and venomous smite. Its VERY imbalanced and oppressive in noCP for the moment.

People also builds tanky to survive such oppressive procset and stamNB burst. Tune down their damage and people wont need to build as tanky.

Leeching plate is a really bad PvP set. Crimson is great
  • oscarovegren
    oscarovegren
    ✭✭✭
    Nerfing this set is just pointless becouse Sheer Venom doesn't make you goodlike, it doesn't give you super DPS comparing to other sets. It is just set like many other and thats it. Nerf is just fulfilling the whims of complaining people becouse they die and can't or won't upgrade thier builds or addapt them to current combat by using some addon. Sets are popular becouse some videos.

Yes it does give you super DPS from 28m range without any skill. High reward and no risk
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭

Try to stay with your character for longer period of time in one place using his sets. He got high over time damage. At the begining of the video he shows you his build. His tactics is to poison you with execute ability and sheer venom set, poison you with leeching strike, poison you with the other set and keep distance when it is possible becouse anyone can kill such low resistance build like he got without any problem. This is old tatcitcs like hell. You get drained and you die. You know, not every combat require rotation, dodge every single time, swich your bars all the time. This is tactics for the situation he got. Bunch of zergs that do not know how to play. They do not even try to drag him or snak behind his back.

When you fight agains ball group you can use crossbow to drag players out and kill them. When you fight in tight places you need to switch to build that gives you high aoe damage, some bomber build if you are magica to drain entire group you are fighting with your teammates, so you switch the right build when out of combat.

Many situations require different builds. If you cry becouse some guy is spamming leeching poison at you then you are switching your build to his counter build. But yes for you it is braindead tactics becouse the guy can simply kill your lovely build. Then he is OP becouse to kill him you have to do so much more than him instead of switch to other build and spam something else at him like he does.

This guy knows the drill and I respect that. If you think he can handle any other situaton with that build then you are wrong. This is just nice situation with some random guys in the battleground.

Now if you got so OP build on a silver plate go to Gray Host and try to repeat his tactics. They will eat you out there. Of course it is easy to say such thing instead of try for your self or prove that im wrong by uploading your video actually showing you using this OP set and beeing godlike.

Sheer Venom is a fart. ZoS in nerfing sets since the begining so why there is still so OP set like old Sheer Venom? What happend? You know what happend. Nerf happend so people switched to other sets. Endless loop. Now Sheer Venom is somehow usefull, thats it. For most of the time my Sheer Venom stays at my inventory becouse I know it is usless in most of the sitations comparing to other sets.
    Edited by Swordancer on October 17, 2020 11:41PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Try to stay with your character for longer period of time in one place using his sets. He got high over time damage. At the begining of the video he shows you his build. His tactics is to poison you with execute ability and sheer venom set, poison you with leeching strike, poison you with the other set and keep distance when it is possible becouse anyone can kill such low resistance build like he got without any problem. This is old tatcitcs like hell. You get drained and you die. You know, not every combat require rotation, dodge every single time, swich your bars all the time. This is tactics for the situation he got. Bunch of zergs that do not know how to play. They do not even try to drag him or snak behind his back.

When you fight agains ball group you can use crossbow to drag players out and kill them. When you fight in tight places you need to switch to build that gives you high aoe damage, some bomber build if you are magica to drain entire group you are fighting with your teammates, so you switch the right build when out of combat.

Many situations require different builds. If you cry becouse some guy is spamming leeching poison at you then you are switching your build to his counter build. But yes for you it is braindead tactics becouse the guy can simply kill your lovely build. Then he is OP becouse to kill him you have to do so much more than him instead of switch to other build and spam something else at him like he does.

This guy knows the drill and I respect that. If you think he can handle any other situaton with that build then you are wrong. This is just nice situation with some random guys in the battleground.

Now if you got so OP build on a silver plate go to Gray Host and try to repeat his tactics. They will eat you out there. Of course it is easy to say such thing instead of try for your self or prove that im wrong by uploading your video actually showing you using this OP set and beeing godlike.

Sheer Venom is a fart. ZoS in nerfing sets since the begining so why there is still so OP set like old Sheer Venom? What happend? You know what happend. Nerf happend so people switched to other sets. Endless loop. No Sheer Venom is somehow usefull, thats it.

Dude, you do realize the entire video is satire, right?

The content creator specifically made this video to point out how brainless this style of play is. It literally requires one attack to do lethal damage and lead the BG in total damage done. This is not healthy, good, skilled, or balanced. This is bad for the game. Sheer venom is a major offender here. The nerf was entirely warranted.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭

Sheer Venom is a fart. ZoS in nerfing sets since the begining so why there is still so OP set like old Sheer Venom? What happend? You know what happend. Nerf happend so people switched to other sets. Endless loop. No Sheer Venom is somehow usefull, thats it.

Dude, you do realize the entire video is satire, right?

The content creator specifically made this video to point out how brainless this style of play is. It literally requires one attack to do lethal damage and lead the BG in total damage done. This is not healthy, good, skilled, or balanced. This is bad for the game. Sheer venom is a major offender here. The nerf was entirely warranted.

I don't care what is idea behind the video. I do not know the dude. Im just saying that this set isn't so OP like you re people claim. This set is meant to drain your health so you need to act the right way on your oponent. Braindead is when you loosing your health and insted of strike in close range you keep walking around like these guys on the video.

I really guys respect your opionion, but as wrote before. They already did all that nerfs before and where we are right now? In the same place.

Correct me if im wrong

Do we still have OP sets? Yes
    Are classes unbalanced? Yes
    Are there powerfull tanks in Gray Host dancing with entire group? Yes
    We've had dozens of nerfs already, right? The game is somehow different, except that we have more lags and tanks on the server? Yes, we got more problems than ever.

This video like the one above is just response to the situation that is never changing but no nerf will change that. It need to be big change, big patch that is rebalancing everything. This game requires large upgrade and we all deserve that for keeping this game alive. Nerfs are just yoyo effect.
    Edited by Swordancer on October 18, 2020 12:03AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spriggans vs Sheer in no CP:

the penetration of Spriggans will allow my attacks to deal 5.24% more damage to my opponent.

Currently Sheer gives 8766/6 dmg per sec minimum, or 1461 per sec; after BS 780.5

For Spriggans to increase the damage on my target by 780.5 real damage, I need to be dealing 29,790 damage per sec (tootltip) or 14,895 after BS...

Another way to look at it is:

The increase of damage from 473 Wpn damage increase will buff my damage from a specific attack by 539 dmg or 8%. Sheer in its current form increases the damage during the same GCD by 780.5 or 12%.

Essentially Sheer is giving a buff value of like approximately 630? And that can potentially double; with no cost.

Unfortunately though, sheer is far from an outlier as a proc set. A lot provides numbers similar to this. And many are not limited to a single target per duration
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It got nerfed because thats the right thing. More proccsets should follow.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All damaging proc sets need either harsher damage nerfs or proc condition changes, procs are getting way out of hand and ruining the game.
  • Madhatten512
    Madhatten512
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't get me wrong. I like to play as tank, sometimes I like even troll others with such build but we are too powerfull. Lately you nerfed one of the most usless sets, red mountain. You doing that becouse of performance. You knew that this set is doing a lot of calculations per each hit, even aoe one so you nerfed it to be more usless just to get your performance better. Now you are doing the same with sheer venom. You are not trying to balance this game but just trying get little more performance and we are not blind and stupid we can see what is the true reason. 10k damage overs 6 seconds when in this time I can heal myself for 20k, oh what a great problem.

Nerfing damage sets is pointless. We have large problems with too tanky builds. Leeching poision, Crimson Twilight, Earthgore and many others. Playing as tank is the only way to play fair right now with such lags. Sheer Venom is not OP set at all and yet you are nerfing it so tanky sets could become more popular than ever. This set is good to slowly drain health bars but let be honest, it is not OP set at all. This set is suppose to drain health, that is idea behind it and we can infect entire group and this is the true reason why you are nerfing it. If you nerf it you will just make tanks harder to kill and that is huge problem right now.

Im playing trolly tank myself. Draining my health bar is a nightmare and yet I am able to kill Sheer Venom users and almost all pure damage builds, not all builds but yet it is not so hard. By nerfing damage sets right now you will make this game much worse, less balanced. The damage/healing gap between healing sets and damage sets is too low.

In my opinion healing sets should make you harder to kill, pure damage sets should make you a better killer but lets be honest. For now combat with tanky guys like me takes too much time. We can jump around, be almost killed just to get huge healing buff and do it again. Simetimes I can troll people for 20 minutes just to get bored or killed when there is too much of them coming or somone got good build against me. Yeah there are clever damage builds that knows how to handle tank by draining his health and resources.

Rememeber that nerfing damage makes tanks stronger, tanks causing combat to take too much time. When the battle is too long there are performance issues. If you do not belive me just look at you tube when tank can troll 10 ppl killing one by one becouse this is how balance looks like right now.

Sheer Venom is crutch. Proc sets are overperforming. Calling Sheer Venom a damage set without calling it what it really is a free damage set is a joke.. I agree that damage sets need a buff, but proc sets need nerfed. In fact they need completely reworked so they don't stack on top of each other. Sets like Fury, New moon, Titanborn stat based sets that add weapon damage have been nerfed, but all these proc sets buffed to the moon. Its made the game beyond a joke. Anyone want a good laugh go check out Isth3reno1else's last two youtube videos where he does close to a mill damage in bgs using 1 damage skill and a bunch of procs.. Its hilarious, but also so sad to see what the combat in this game has become.