Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feelings about the final (Crimson) Indrik

• Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I stopped caring about the Indriks after the first few. The riding animations for Senches and Wolfs are way smoother and I hope the next mount is something similar to those or something completely new which we haven’t seen yet (a levitating mount would be dope!)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT TERROR BIRDS NEXT!

j6vnfriBL36OtnbXLhA5htk83rG.jpg
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on October 17, 2020 12:14AM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Guyle wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it. Final Indrik? I have the impression that there is no finality to the word final when it comes from ZOS. I am sure we will see an ultimate indrik, a pen ultimate indrik, a final ultimate indrik, and then some weird amalgamation of the words, perhaps penuberfinultimate indrik. Final Indrik of 2020 I believe, but if mounts in this game have taught us anything, its that ZOS has horrible creativity, and loves to reskin things. There are literally less than 10 base mount types in the game, with tons of reskins, compared to other games that have dozens of different mounts. Don't believe the hype, they may shelf the indrik for awhile, bit it'll be back, round about the same time they've reskinned the next event mount 8 or 9 times and ppl are so tired of it, they decide to play the indrik nostalgia card.

edit - I'll believe them using the word final for things when they actually push a performance improvement patch that accomplishes anything besides making performance worse.

Bear, Camel, Durzog, Elk, Goat, Guar, Horse, Indrik, Nix-Ox, Robot Spider, Senche, Senche-raht, Wolf...

Not sure if I missed anything but it's at least 13 now.

If you look under the mount section of collections, they even only have 9 classifications for the basic mounts. 10 actually if you include the novelty stick mounts. But really the 'heavyweight' classification is only for senche-raht, which to me are just beefier senches, so should be considered them. They can call it more classifications, but when you get right down to it, there are basically 9 mount templates in the game, and every mount is a reskin based off of that.