Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Mehrunes Dagon Model Datamined

Cactus_Back
Cactus_Back
✭✭✭✭
The model of Mehrunes Dagon was added to the game files with the Update 6.2.0 and Markarth DLC on PTS so it seems that we will see this Daedric Prince in the next ESO chapter.

Another model added is that of a four-armed creature, internally called "Harbinger", that looks similar to Dagon and might be used for a new type of Daedra associated with him.

More info and pictures here.

As usual, keep in mind that these models were found in the game files and at this time nothing is officially confirmed about Dagon's involvement in the next chapter. Manage your expectations accordingly.

50423555822_e0ae23da42_z.jpg

50423555852_d4e7e3f72d_z.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audKB9sGy0g
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hate when people do this. It use to be so exciting with the months leading up to announcements on new expansions or games or whatever.

Now though you already know everything that is coming way before you're suppose and it just kills that excitement. People don't even use PTS to test the game they just use it to get sneak peak of the new content and then blow through when it comes and then complain it was to easy to go through.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The second one is kinda cute. :*
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    So we had dragons from Skyrim and vampire-lord from Dawnguard...
    Now time for an Oblivion remake?
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:00PM
  • ThermalCake92
    ThermalCake92
    Soul Shriven
    Well, you're right! He is gonna be the new villain in this next chapter!
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you're right! He is gonna be the new villain in this next chapter!

congratz [Snip]

[Edited for rude comment]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on January 28, 2021 3:59PM
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate when people do this. It use to be so exciting with the months leading up to announcements on new expansions or games or whatever.

Now though you already know everything that is coming way before you're suppose and it just kills that excitement. People don't even use PTS to test the game they just use it to get sneak peak of the new content and then blow through when it comes and then complain it was to easy to go through.

Disagree completely.

With all the false marketing and underwhelming dlcs our there. Datamine helps give a more accurate picture of what you will be getting and whether or not its worth it