Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

2021 EVENTS AND INDRIKS....

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »
    Some talk that next quarter is the last indrik,
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Tryxus wrote: »
    I want giant piggies, like that bristleback.
    ^^This
    Or a mammoth mount ;)
    wH3V3.jpg
    The only issue I have with mammoth mounts is can you imagine that giant thing near every wayshrine? I have people parking their mounts on top of me all the time as it is, like when doing quests or talking to a town merchant, when the other player doesn't want to dismount while he talks to the same NPC. It's annoying enough if it's a normal-sized mount. A mammoth would be infuriating.
    Yes, also some low gates would be an problem. Same with playable Pahmar furstock.
    Imagine a Pahmar on a mammoth! *_*
    Yes forgot that mounts scale with player :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Chinspun
    Chinspun
    ✭✭✭
    They were going in the right direction giving furnishings as an alternative to spend your tickets on for the many of us who don't give a crap about indriks.

Please provide more alternatives to a two year old reskinned uninteresting mount.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If 2021 really will give us another section of Cyrodiil, I would like to suggest the unicorn from Harcane Grove. Or the adoring fan. Maybe Land Dreughs. Anyway, I think they should tie it in with the region from the chapter.
  • Chinspun
    Chinspun
    ✭✭✭
    Horker.jpg

I'd like this as a mount.