Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

2021 EVENTS AND INDRIKS....

wolfie1.0.
wolfie1.0.
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
While i am sure we all appreciate the free ingame mounts i think we are all getting a little exhausted with the same reskin over and over in the Indriks... Can we please have something a bit different next year? Don't really care if the mechanics are the same. Just feel its time that we have something New, Indriks don't even appear in the last 2 chapters zones.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While i am sure we all appreciate the free ingame mounts i think we are all getting a little exhausted with the same reskin over and over in the Indriks... Can we please have something a bit different next year? Don't really care if the mechanics are the same. Just feel its time that we have something New, Indriks don't even appear in the last 2 chapters zones.

But its so cheap for them to make Indrik and have you all "buy out" events ;)
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember how stoked I was to see the datamines before they came out and I've collected all of them but I am getting pretty sick of them myself. At this point it's just my collector's compulsion. The next one is Crimson, it looks Blood Red with Green eyeballs and I don't like it!

I'm just kinda hoping they'll do some final evolution that combines them all into a Rainbow Unicorn Pegasus Moose or somethin cool...

The next Mount better be something cool if we're gonna have to put up with it for another 2 years...
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe the next Indrik is the last one. FOR NOW! dun dun!!!!!!

giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please, not a Rainbow Unicorn Pegasus Moose. They scare me. I was attacked by one once when I was little. 🧙‍♀️
    Edited by Elvenheart on September 25, 2020 6:43PM
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We need an invisible mount that simply makes you look like you are traveling in a floating pose over the ground. 👻
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't people think Mossheart was the last? I guess I'll get 4 more feathers.. but damn
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Crimson Indrik has been datamined.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I'm sad that "corrupted" Indrik is likely not to show now. I never had the catch 'em all bug. I would have liked to add another dark Indrik to my mount collection.
    Edited by SickleCider on September 25, 2020 6:52PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, if you think about it the wellspring of the Indrik could be endless! We could have Atronach Indriks, Earth Indriks, Flame Indriks, Wind Indriks, Wave Indriks, Shadow Indriks, Infernal Indriks, Zombie/Raised Indriks, etc. etc....
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS patch notes 6.1.3 contained this bit:

Lastly, we introduce our final indrik morph for 2020 (and perhaps for all time), the Crimson Indrik. The first two berries are available on the Impresario for 10 Event Tickets each. What new morphing treasures are coming in 2021? You'll have to wait and see!

So the Crimson one should be the last one for now.
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit collecting Indriks a long time ago. This event there's nothing worth spending tickets on, IMHO.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to leave this here on another topic, again:

Link to Tweet => https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1301931040991326209

The next Indrik (Crimson?) after the Mossheart will be the last one, according to an official Tweet from September 4, 2020:
    GxElArr.png
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they surprise us with gryphons after that.

(No, I'm not Silaxone from that tweet. I just share that person's tastes, I guess.)
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

(No, I'm not Silaxone from that tweet. I just share that person's tastes, I guess.)

I get the impulse, because, yes, gryphons are cool, but I'm not really in favor of this for two reasons:

(1) After two straight years of indriks, which are very Summerset-centric, people with non-AD mains might be a bit aggrieved to see gryphons. If we absolutely have to have another morphing sytem, let's give a shot to something from another region.

(2) It would make me a little sad to have a non-flying gryphon mount.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amapola76 wrote: »

I get the impulse, because, yes, gryphons are cool, but I'm not really in favor of this for two reasons:

(1) After two straight years of indriks, which are very Summerset-centric, people with non-AD mains might be a bit aggrieved to see gryphons. If we absolutely have to have another morphing sytem, let's give a shot to something from another region.

(2) It would make me a little sad to have a non-flying gryphon mount.
    Wamsu.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm super over the Indriks too... I think we'd all be down for earning more in-game mounts through events, but maybe a different style at least... plus I cant handle their barking anymore...especially when in Cyro
  • TradoTheOne
    TradoTheOne
    ✭✭✭
    Silt striders.
    3 2 1 - My horn
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to leave this here on another topic, again:

Link to Tweet => https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1301931040991326209

The next Indrik (Crimson?) after the Mossheart will be the last one, according to an official Tweet from September 4, 2020:
    GxElArr.png

Thank you. I missed this and the PTS line. So sorry to make a post about it.

There are some indrik that I missed but hope ZOS will just toss the berries and feathers in the crown store.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped collecting those ages ago. I prefer variety over paint jobs.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want giant piggies, like that bristleback.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been buying those group repair kits since they came out. Waaaaaay more useful than a mount
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^^This

Or a mammoth mount ;)

wH3V3.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

^^This

Or a mammoth mount ;)

wH3V3.jpg

Would have been a perfect opportunity this year with the theme being Skyrim.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^This
    Or a mammoth mount ;)
    wH3V3.jpg
    The only issue I have with mammoth mounts is can you imagine that giant thing near every wayshrine? I have people parking their mounts on top of me all the time as it is, like when doing quests or talking to a town merchant, when the other player doesn't want to dismount while he talks to the same NPC. It's annoying enough if it's a normal-sized mount. A mammoth would be infuriating.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to see more house guests as a collectible to replace the indriks, although i know housing is not for everyone.
  • SamanthaCarter
    SamanthaCarter
    ✭✭✭
    So 9 indriks
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for mammoth 😊

With built in speakers playing Ride of the Valkyries as you thunder across Cyrodiil in a group of 24...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some talk that next quarter is the last indrik,
    ^^This
    Or a mammoth mount ;)
    wH3V3.jpg
    The only issue I have with mammoth mounts is can you imagine that giant thing near every wayshrine? I have people parking their mounts on top of me all the time as it is, like when doing quests or talking to a town merchant, when the other player doesn't want to dismount while he talks to the same NPC. It's annoying enough if it's a normal-sized mount. A mammoth would be infuriating.
    Yes, also some low gates would be an problem. Same with playable Pahmar furstock.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Some talk that next quarter is the last indrik,
    ^^This
    Or a mammoth mount ;)
    wH3V3.jpg
    Yes, also some low gates would be an problem. Same with playable Pahmar furstock.
    Imagine a Pahmar on a mammoth! *_*