Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

support refused to change country - what to do

Nick1620
Nick1620
✭✭
Hi, yesterday i tried to buy eso plus , but transaction was not authorized, because support refused to change my country and i just cant pay with my new card, what have i do now?
  • jazbay2
    jazbay2
    Soul Shriven
    I have been having the same problem, so far have gotten 5 copies of the same auto-generated email over the course of two months and still no actual answers, or better yet just fricking updating my account so I can buy Greymoor.
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    jazbay2 wrote: »
    I have been having the same problem, so far have gotten 5 copies of the same auto-generated email over the course of two months and still no actual answers, or better yet just fricking updating my account so I can buy Greymoor.

omg :#
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    this is so stupid that you can not BUY things for YOUR OWN account because of stupidness of workers
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only buy ESO Chapters from Green Man Gaming (often 20-40% cheaper), is that an option for you?
    Edited by Idinuse on September 25, 2020 9:07AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    I only buy ESO Chapters from Green Man Gaming (often 20-40% cheaper), is that an option for you?

thank you, but i dont need chapters, i need eso plus or atleast dlcs to farm sets
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick1620 wrote: »
    Idinuse wrote: »

thank you, but i dont need chapters, i need eso plus or atleast dlcs to farm sets

Oh darn D=.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your residence address the same as your billing address, @Nick1620?

That's usually where players run into issues ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 25, 2020 7:02PM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, yesterday i tried to buy eso plus , but transaction was not authorized, because support refused to change my country and i just cant pay with my new card, what have i do now?
    That's weird because they even tell you how you can change country: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24160/~/how-do-i-change-the-country-listed-on-my-account-for-the-elder-scrolls-online?
    I have to ask - did you respond to automated e-mails or just created new tickets? First is the right course, second will get you nowhere.
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    That's weird because they even tell you how you can change country: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24160/~/how-do-i-change-the-country-listed-on-my-account-for-the-elder-scrolls-online?
    I have to ask - did you respond to automated e-mails or just created new tickets? First is the right course, second will get you nowhere.

[snip] i created a ticket that didnt help me cuz they refused

[Edited to remove Rude Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on September 26, 2020 4:15PM
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    Is your residence address the same as your billing address, @Nick1620?

That's usually where players run into issues ...

residence adress not the same, i live in the other country that have other currency that s the problem
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nick1620

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post