The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farming weapons in dungeons is a torture

• Erelah
    Erelah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Red99 wrote: »
    Rungar wrote: »
    zos added the transmutation system to ease your suffering. You dont need to do that.

im not asking to find the weapon that i want with the perfect trait, weapon trait doesnt matter cuz transmutation station but its common to run hundreds of time the dungeon for a generic trait weapon that u need..example im farming a generic trait bsw inferno staff and still need too many runs even group sharing if u re unlucky

Imagine what it was like before we had the transmute station? Look it's an MMO. ALL of these games have an inherent grind included in them. So choose your poison. Would you rather have to grind for gear or grind for levels/skills? I mean once you have gear you have it. You do realize that there are games out there where gear breaks or gets destroyed right? ESO is actually not that bad when it comes to the gear grind. I mean they could just make gear cp 810 to wear and change all of the stats, then everyone would have to grind new gear.

You mean it is a MMO a video game where I the consumer pay a company to entertain me? That sole purpose of the activity is to relax and have fun? That if I as a consumer in this business relationship with the company am not having fun other businesses who are competing for those same dollars want me to come over? That as the business relationship is me the consumer paying for said entertainment cannot be made to do anything and it is in the interest of the business to attempt force me to do something which is not enjoyable?

There is a reason why parents ask their children a variation of: "If all your friends were to jump of a bride, would you?" it is part of developing the critical thinking skills. This is a video game its purpose is to cause joy. I want to grind away I will get a second job. At least I will be the one being paid for the privilege.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for. Ensure when engaging in a discussion that you keep said discussion civil, constructive, and within the rules. If you see a post that is baiting in nature do not engage it with further hostility and instead report it for the moderators to review.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selminus wrote: »
    Get vampire sprint and the ledgermain hide as well as the CP stuff. Then solo your way thru them and loot the chests. Weapons and jewelry will be common in chests. I did this many times, most recently in CoH 1 and 2. I would rotate them. You'll die occasionally and sometimes hit a door you can't open without killing a boss but you will definitely have good chances.

I mean yes that is definitely possible for the dungeons without gating mechanics for solo or boss kill. However Im not sure about zos' opinion on this but to me that seems like cheating. Im clearly supposed to kill all the bosses in the dungeon doing a dungeon. I dont have a problem with that. It would just be nice if every boss I put the effort into killing had the chance to reward with with a piece of gear that I need. Rather than your second set being premium thing to work for when both are needed.

On s separate thought, it also kinda sucks there is no way to earn gold jewelry by playing the content. You either have to farm purple and upgrade to gold, a 1 mill price tag for all 3. Other option is to wait until whenever the golden comes around which can be 3 patches from now when whatever you want to use has been nerfed into oblivion or is no longer meta/viable.
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The simplest solution for me is to just run another character, since every single time I do that I get what I need. My healers have for seven years gotten tank drops; my dps get healer or tank drops; my tanks get dps or healer drops. Rinse repeat, always the same. A week ago, a guildmate was looking to get the Medusa staff for his dps. We did about 6-7 runs before it dropped for my healer. I gave it him. Just the way the game works.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Erelah wrote: »
    zos added the transmutation system to ease your suffering. You dont need to do that.

im not asking to find the weapon that i want with the perfect trait, weapon trait doesnt matter cuz transmutation station but its common to run hundreds of time the dungeon for a generic trait weapon that u need..example im farming a generic trait bsw inferno staff and still need too many runs even group sharing if u re unlucky

Imagine what it was like before we had the transmute station? Look it's an MMO. ALL of these games have an inherent grind included in them. So choose your poison. Would you rather have to grind for gear or grind for levels/skills? I mean once you have gear you have it. You do realize that there are games out there where gear breaks or gets destroyed right? ESO is actually not that bad when it comes to the gear grind. I mean they could just make gear cp 810 to wear and change all of the stats, then everyone would have to grind new gear.

You mean it is a MMO a video game where I the consumer pay a company to entertain me? That sole purpose of the activity is to relax and have fun? That if I as a consumer in this business relationship with the company am not having fun other businesses who are competing for those same dollars want me to come over? That as the business relationship is me the consumer paying for said entertainment cannot be made to do anything and it is in the interest of the business to attempt force me to do something which is not enjoyable?

There is a reason why parents ask their children a variation of: "If all your friends were to jump of a bride, would you?" it is part of developing the critical thinking skills. This is a video game its purpose is to cause joy. I want to grind away I will get a second job. At least I will be the one being paid for the privilege.

Well they are there to provide a variety of different things to do that might entertain a variety of different users, not specifically to entertain just you the way you want. Whether or not people find any entertainment value anywhere in the game is up to the user, and will be different for everyone. This game wasn't made specifically just for one person. It was made for millions of people to enjoy. But there might come a time where you might no longer enjoy whats being offered, and that's ok. We all grow out of things and into other things, that's just part of life.
  • DtOG
    DtOG
    ✭✭✭
    In 7 years I’ve only seen one bsw inferno staff drop.
  • Erelah
    Erelah
    ✭✭✭✭

Well they are there to provide a variety of different things to do that might entertain a variety of different users, not specifically to entertain just you the way you want. Whether or not people find any entertainment value anywhere in the game is up to the user, and will be different for everyone. This game wasn't made specifically just for one person. It was made for millions of people to enjoy. But there might come a time where you might no longer enjoy whats being offered, and that's ok. We all grow out of things and into other things, that's just part of life.

Seeing that you wanted to turn this into an ad hominem attack against me vs refute my argument. I never said I was bored of this game. The question you avoided answering are the following: Is grinding entertaining? Are their multiple games which exist advertised, grind for hours to get an item? Is it the large selling point in any game grind for fun? Of course not the consumer of this MMO and any other game is to be entertained. Do you find grinding entertaining? Even those who have commented on wanting grinds in game as that is how the company makes a profit do not claim it is entertaining. The Elder Scrolls Online (or any other game) product is entertainment. That is what we are buying.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Seeing that you wanted to turn this into an ad hominem attack against me vs refute my argument. I never said I was bored of this game. The question you avoided answering are the following: Is grinding entertaining? Are their multiple games which exist advertised, grind for hours to get an item? Is it the large selling point in any game grind for fun? Of course not the consumer of this MMO and any other game is to be entertained. Do you find grinding entertaining? Even those who have commented on wanting grinds in game as that is how the company makes a profit do not claim it is entertaining. The Elder Scrolls Online (or any other game) product is entertainment. That is what we are buying.

I'm not really sure where anyone was attacking anyone at any level. Some people find grinding entertaining, that's why super grindy MMORPG's (BDO) still have players playing it. Others might not find it as entertaining, it just depends on the individual since that's a subjective concept: Entertainment.

If you're asking if I personally find grinding entertaining, well it depends on what it's being compared against. If I have to pick between questing and straight grinding mobs to hit max level then 100% yes, I'd rather grind grind grind than quest quest quest. Leveling my first toon to 50 during the 2 week early launch event in 2014 was done 85% by AoE grinding mobs. I think I got to like level 15 or 16 before I saw a guide for "1-50 in less than 48 hours", and ran that dude's build, and just AoE'd myself to VR1.

But that's a subjective thing, because if you ask would I rather be grinding or PVPing, well I'd rather be PVPing. Would I grind if I didn't have to anymore? No way. But Would I rather be grinding than questing? You betcha! But subjectivity is not objectivity.
  • Iceman_mat
    Iceman_mat
    ✭✭✭
    The dungeon weapons drop system is COMPLETELY WRONG, if you are unlucky you have to run the same dungeon hundreds of time to try to get a specific weapon (not a perfect trait weapon just a generic trait cuz transmutation station), atleast the last boss should drop weapon+jewelery and not only weapon or jewelery

I dunno if it's Completely wrong, I do understand the frustration doe.

I think with the book they could lower the rates now and since transmutes are so pricey, add some more options. What kind of options? I dunno but they are trying companions right so maybe in the future that works towards customizing their armor (companions).

It is a pain when you run a dungeon a lot trying to just get the weapon itself for the book (looking at you jewels and deso staves) can be a pain...maybe a tweek on there findable locations :/.

-Cheers
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25deb37264f024f7f52fbab75ff172a0.jpg
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh I wish gear wasn't as easy to get. Not like weapons but gear in general. A set like mother's sorrow, a top magical dps set that you can literally get in one hour or quicker if you wanna spend gold. Easy obtainable gear has been the root of most of the issues throughout the years. They nerf everything imaginable so that any progress we've made is lost. Want a sense of progression? Make sets rarer which makes them more valuable. Sadly with how the game works it can't be done because 5 days of farming the same thing just too come out empty handed is what we have. Overland, dungeons, trials ect need their own currencies this way making gear harder to obtain makes more sense if I can accumulate the currency to eventually buy a bound version of it.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The dungeon weapons drop system is COMPLETELY WRONG, if you are unlucky you have to run the same dungeon hundreds of time to try to get a specific weapon (not a perfect trait weapon just a generic trait cuz transmutation station), atleast the last boss should drop weapon+jewelery and not only weapon or jewelery

Completely agree. They should introduce code to raise the chances of dropping items not already in your sticker book.

And to those [snip] souls who insist on repeating the mantra “yeah but the game is so easy” or “so don’t farm for the best gear if you don’t like it” (seriously flawed arguments [snip]) - the point isn’t how easy, it’s how boring and time consuming it can be.

It’s a game. It’s supposed to be fun. And not all of us can spends all day and all night online. Adults have jobs and stuff too.

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 8, 2021 12:28PM
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XxCaLxX wrote: »
    Tbh I wish gear wasn't as easy to get. Not like weapons but gear in general. A set like mother's sorrow, a top magical dps set that you can literally get in one hour or quicker if you wanna spend gold. Easy obtainable gear has been the root of most of the issues throughout the years. They nerf everything imaginable so that any progress we've made is lost. Want a sense of progression? Make sets rarer which makes them more valuable. Sadly with how the game works it can't be done because 5 days of farming the same thing just too come out empty handed is what we have. Overland, dungeons, trials ect need their own currencies this way making gear harder to obtain makes more sense if I can accumulate the currency to eventually buy a bound version of it.

I disagree. One of the compelling aspects of ESO for me is all the different (armor) sets and combinations. Being able to experiment with my builds is fun for me, it shouldn't take months to try out something new.
  • PigofSteel
    PigofSteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shomenuchi wrote: »
    The game is getting more and more casual but ppl still find it hard.
    Group members item sharing
    Transmutation stations
    Jewellery
    what else ZOS added in game to make sets farming easier...

Well maybe its easier but than maybe other mmos had this since day 1. I just wont torture myself doing same dungeon 100 times for 1 piece its just a waste of my time...
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »
    XxCaLxX wrote: »

I disagree. One of the compelling aspects of ESO for me is all the different (armor) sets and combinations. Being able to experiment with my builds is fun for me, it shouldn't take months to try out something new.

I understand that and it isn't a bad thing. I just like to be able to progress because once that's gone there not much left to do. Maybe they could even add a few augment slots to gear sets so if using a full set you could get or craft augments that would increase gear set stats by 1-5% depending on augment quality(white-gold) if it was a crafting skill it could be similar to jewelry crafting as far as obtaining materials so really wouldn't be easy to up the boosts quick. No it shouldn't take months to get any set but 80% if not more of sets can be gotten in a day.
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game simply needs a fail safe system with an escalating chance to get an uncollected piece that ramps up every time no uncollected item was dropped and resets every time one is dropped. This would keep the sense of random loot, but would add a worst case amount to limit the maximum amount of attempts until a set is completed. A purely luck based approach is not working.
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    @Red99 what you described is my personal reason why I stopped playing it. The second one was PvP. It's just broken. This kind of games are designed to force you to spend a lot of time playing it. This is what all mmo does. You can enjoy some part of the game but to keep your characters best you have to play more time that you can usually afford. This part of the game has to be a repetitive or you would have waited 10 times longer in the queue. Yes they can do it better except thay won't until it works. One day you will come to a point where you quit the game and switch to something else and the reason you will do this will not be boredom but pure frustration, the torture you are talking about and many other things that this game just doesn't do the right way.

Believe me, they won't invest the developers time to make your game better as long as people keep playing it at the current state. All these new things they do. Just some of them are based on opinions and most of it is commercial strategy invented by someone who doesn't even know that this forum exists. Keeping it as long as possible despite outdated technology, server problems, bugs.
  • Raegwyr
    Raegwyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me the best resolution would be the introduction of special merchant:
    For 100 transmutes he would sell you a box that contains random set item that you don't have in your stickerbook. It could be some overland jack that you missed or bsw inferno, completely rng but with only items you miss.
    He would also sell a second special box with item you missed from specific dungeon/trial with price of 275 transmutes so ppl who miss for example only one weapon would get it with lesser grind. Requirement for having the possibility to buy the box is to have hm or challenger achievement so it would be kind of incentive to max out dung instead staying only on normal.
    That solution dont remove the grind completely (i dont think it is a good idea) but allows ppl to not farming one place hundred of times like stupid. You miss inferno medusa and two other medusa pieces? Grind transmutes and you will get the staff you want for 275-825 transmutes depends on how lucky you are with boxes. The high price is justify by box contajning only the items you miss in your stickerbook so i think it would be fair, right?
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raegwyr wrote: »
    For 100 transmutes he would sell you a box that contains random set item that you don't have in your stickerbook. It could be some overland jack that you missed or bsw inferno, completely rng but with only items you miss.
    He would also sell a second special box with item you missed from specific dungeon/trial with price of 275 transmutes so ppl who miss for example only one weapon would get it with lesser grind. Requirement for having the possibility to buy the box is to have hm or challenger achievement so it would be kind of incentive to max out dung instead staying only on normal.
    That solution dont remove the grind completely (i dont think it is a good idea) but allows ppl to not farming one place hundred of times like stupid. You miss inferno medusa and two other medusa pieces? Grind transmutes and you will get the staff you want for 275-825 transmutes depends on how lucky you are with boxes. The high price is justify by box contajning only the items you miss in your stickerbook so i think it would be fair, right?

The idea is interesting.

The prices seem a bit high, given the amount of transmutes we can earn. Keep in mind that for pricing you always have to look at a single character.

I would also not bind them to achievments. Such a feature should be highly accessible.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭

100 transmutes?

Hey, congratularions, you've just got mace of trainee you lacks...

That's how I see it.

I mean, idea is not bad but it should looks more similar to Undaunted Pauldrons, cause most of Overland sets you can complete with help of guild traders. The real issues are with dungeon weapons, trial sets & last but not least Arena Sets.
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just have bosses always drop a body piece and a weapon/jewelry piece. It's not like it would break the dungeon economy or anything.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Raegwyr
    Raegwyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xebov wrote: »

The idea is interesting.

The prices seem a bit high, given the amount of transmutes we can earn. Keep in mind that for pricing you always have to look at a single character.

I would also not bind them to achievments. Such a feature should be highly accessible.

Idea purporse is to lower, not delete the grind, thats why i choose such high transmute price. In these days you can get 10 crystals per char by just doing random normal on it so it is still way faster then repeat one dung hundred times. And stickerbook is account wide so it is not related to single char, not sure what you mean by your character comment.
    I still think it should be linked to at least HM achi from specific instance as it encourages ppl to do vet hm and it still maintain its high accessibility (maybe not for hardest dungeons in game but for base game and easier dlcs doing hm once is not that hard, even for more casual players).
    Like when you visit undaunted merchant, to buy specific furnishing you need achievement.
    Ippokrates wrote: »

100 transmutes?

Hey, congratularions, you've just got mace of trainee you lacks...

That's how I see it.

I mean, idea is not bad but it should looks more similar to Undaunted Pauldrons, cause most of Overland sets you can complete with help of guild traders. The real issues are with dungeon weapons, trial sets & last but not least Arena Sets.

100 transmutes is the pure rng so it can be mace you mentioned or perfect weapon that is bis. It will be much more valueable for ppl who have more items collected in stickerbook but i think it might be a fun idea (basically lootboxes but for which you dont pay real money).
    Remember tthat you can always start with completing all overland gear before using this boxes so in theory everything that you find there will have some value (might be powerful gear or item that didnt drop for you from that one dung in last couple months)
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idea purporse is to lower, not delete the grind, thats why i choose such high transmute price. In these days you can get 10 crystals per char by just doing random normal on it so it is still way faster then repeat one dung hundred times. And stickerbook is account wide so it is not related to single char, not sure what you mean by your character comment.

There are many players having a single character they play. Thats why all costs in the game are calculated for players owning a single character. If you take a cost value based on the fact that you can do daily dungeon on 5 chars each day you leave players out that cant. 100 crystals is 10 days of daily dungeon which is simply way to high.
    I still think it should be linked to at least HM achi from specific instance as it encourages ppl to do vet hm and it still maintain its high accessibility (maybe not for hardest dungeons in game but for base game and easier dlcs doing hm once is not that hard, even for more casual players).
    Like when you visit undaunted merchant, to buy specific furnishing you need achievement.

Whats the point behind this? Players either like HM or they dont, that has nothing to do with getting access to specific gear. No gear in game requires to do any HM to begin with. For half of the Trials and all Dungeons the gear is even the same on normal and on vet. Making an Achievment mandatory that has no linking to gear in the first place is just adding extra loops. Like i said, stuff has to have a high availability to make sense. Requiring a HM achievment certainly makes no sense at all.

• GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just have bosses always drop a body piece and a weapon/jewelry piece. It's not like it would break the dungeon economy or anything.

it would be nice just to have even every boss be able to drop body pieces, jewelry or weapons. Just so if your farming the set on jewelry and weapons you have a chance to get something you need from every boss, rather than the last boss only being useful.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's easy, in a few runs, to put together "a complete set" of suit pieces... but god help you if what you need is a weapon from a given set, because you're already wearing one set that doesn't have a weapon.

If you need a specific type of weapon (even the difference between 1H and 2H, let alone differentiating between the different kinds of offensive staff) it's worse.

And if you're dual-wielding, then you need 2 1H weapons - you can get by with 2 of any type admittedly, thus mix a sword and axe... but if you're sword-and-boarding then you need a shield.

It's not that easy to get jewelry either.

And given that Monster Sets are 2-piece sets of head and shoulders, then you need your 5-piece sets to NOT include head and shoulders - which cuts down the versatility even if you're just looking for armour pieces, not weapons and jewelry.

And then things get even less versatile when the mechanics of cooperating with other players ask you to wear a set that's only available in the "wrong" armour (e.g. heavy-armoured tanks wearing the medium-armour Alkosh) because in that case you need it in weapons (2 slots, most likely 2 items) AND jewelry (3 slots).

This is why WEAPON drops, as opposed to armour drops, are so important, and why it is truly hateful that they are so rare, especially from dungeon or trial sets. Jewelry is awful to find as well - especially given that, as often as not, you only have 1 chance at getting "EITHER a weapon OR jewelry" from the final boss, and even then, it's only got a 1/3 chance of being from the set you need, and then it has to be a weapon rather than jewelry, and even after that, it has an even smaller chance of being the type weapon you need - and if that type is further split (e.g. 3 types of offensive staff, or specific types of 1h or 2h weapon, or a shield) then the chance gets vanishingly smaller still.

And meanwhile after just a few runs of that same dungeon, I have armour pieces coming out of my ears...
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dax wrote: »
    Keep track of Arx runs, 43 runs and I've not seen a Medusa Fire Staff. When I do see one, there will only be a 1/4 chance I'll be the one to get it (and a little better that I'll be able to get it from someone else, though most running it seem to be looking for the same).

I don't mind running it 100 more times to get it, but I don't want to run it 100 more times and still be at the exact same place I am now. After running it for an additional 100 attempts without luck, I'll be just as likely (or unlikely) to get it on that 144th run as I was on the 1st.
    Plot twist: You run it another 100 times, a teammate gets it, but refuses to trade because he wants to decon it for mats >:)
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • CSose
    CSose
    ✭✭✭✭
    I more or less quit farming for specific items a couple/few years ago. The MA grind broke me, and I realized that farming mats or gear makes the game very not fun, so I opt to not do it in almost all cases. Instead I run the best gear I can get that doesn't have RNG dependencies. I'm not saying never farm for an item, but farming is not playing the game in my opinion. It's a lot more fun to play than farm even if you don't have the exact BiS you'd like to have.

(by the way, I scored a Burning Spell Weave Inferno staff out of a simple chest in normal CoA I a last weekend. Point is not bragging, just saying if you play enough, eventually you will score the BiS items)
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I say create a new currency like a dungeon token. For each dungeon ran you get a token after you collect say 200 or 300 tokens you can change that in for one armor piece or weapon piece of your choice from any of the dungeons.
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it takes 250+ runs to get something (like Dreugh King Slayer Dagger), all I have to say is that whatever you are farming isn't worth your time.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What if you could spend 500 transmute stones to unlock an item from the sticker book if you've completed the content related to it?

It takes a while to farm 500 transmute stones so its would seem that its hard to abuse. I dont think anyone is waiting for yet another in-game currency that has to be farmed.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer