The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will you play PvP next update if proc set changes go through?

• Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question might be will the mindless still play after the pendulum swings back to a tank META or something else. Those who rely only on Procs will lose a great deal of what they see as their "combat effectiveness". It reminds me of the DoT patch. We all saw what happened to the DoTs after that update, if this fits the same M/O Proc sets are just an update or two away from getting nerfed after implementation.

The main problem I see is this feeds the false idea that sets make the player more than skill.

Who said people won’t be playing a proc set tanks?
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I will never pvp... proc set or not!
  • StamPlar_1976
    StamPlar_1976
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I sure will. Can't wait.
  • auz
    auz
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I probably wouldn't play if proc sets become op. But in all fairness not sure how much longer of this game I have in me. Relentless meta shifts in pve and pvp, poor server performance and 3 years plus of zos bumbling from one patch to another without listening to any feedback or showing inclination to take feedback seriously have worn me out. Being killed over and over in bgs and cyro by proc sets is just too much. Everything is cater to the casuals, dumb down the skill level, now. What is the incentive to get good at this game? What reward is there for nearly 4 years of playing, of paying subscriptions, buying dlc, buying crowns? Noobs and trash cans can now zerg you down and hit harder than your ulti, for pressing LA. Gg.
  • auz
    auz
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Either that or make the cheesiest troll builds possible.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    The upcoming "aprocalypse" is a good a reason as any other to take a much-needed break from this farce which passes as PvP in ESO, especially since the game's atrocious performance has been wearing me down a lot lately.

I'll just potato around a bit for Tier 1 (geodes) and for kicks to see how bad it really is, but I fully expect a total disaster on the level of last year's "DoT meta".

Hopefully, there will be a repeat of what happened last year - where 3-4 months later either the proc set changes will be mostly (or even entirely?) reverted, or alternatively the proc % removal will stick but the sets will end up nerfed to Oblivion en masse because of that.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I mean there are a lot of insane proc set combos out there already, especially in no cp.

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    The changes are a good thing in addition to which server performance on live is bound to be much better. This should have been done years ago
  • SilverKatz
    SilverKatz
    ✭✭✭
    I will play butsignificantly less
    Lesser healing , and proc meta is back .
    yah .why play .lmao
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Already adjusting sets/builds for it(no cp)

I think I got some good stam builds for sorc/nightblade/necro to deal with it. Each class min maxed with their strengths in mind. With all those heal and defence nerfs it's necessary for me now.
    Unsure about mag builds for sorc and blade. Maybe going full glasscanon with em. What is dead can't proc his sets :trollface: also best escape tools for such builds.