The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Strength of Automation Untouched

SneaK
SneaK
✭✭✭✭✭
Why would everything else go to 600 except this set?
"IMO"
Aldmeri Dominion
Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
(+3 not worth mentioning, yet)

Best Answer

• Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/538133/big-oversight-war-maiden-buffed-while-stam-equivalent-untouched

Per this this thread, it would seem because it boosts light/heavy attacks which the other sets do not. Sun and Netch do the same for destruction staves and also were not touched.

War Maiden boosts light/heavy attacks and got buffed. Invalid argument.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on July 21, 2020 8:53PM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/538133/big-oversight-war-maiden-buffed-while-stam-equivalent-untouched

Per this this thread, it would seem because it boosts light/heavy attacks which the other sets do not. Sun and Netch do the same for destruction staves and also were not touched.

War Maiden boosts light/heavy attacks and got buffed. Invalid argument.
    On a restro staff, not exactly a dps weapon.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are Light and Heavy attacks truly worth a 50% increase in the 5-piece bonus though?

And, as I've said now a million times, by not touching the 400-level sets, ZOS is basically giving their stamp of approval to the fact that those sets are unused and forever irrelevant.

That just smacks of sheer laziness to me.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Light and Heavy attacks truly worth a 50% increase in the 5-piece bonus though?

And, as I've said now a million times, by not touching the 400-level sets, ZOS is basically giving their stamp of approval to the fact that those sets are unused and forever irrelevant.

That just smacks of sheer laziness to me.

I agree with that. Do something to them cause 400 physical dmg that doesn’t buff heals will never compare to sets that give flat 400 weapon damage. Throw 150 stam recov or anything for that matter to try to make it a bit more relevant
    Edited by SneaK on July 22, 2020 6:55PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)