The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Update 27 - Feedback Thread for Lost Treasures of Skyrim Event

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the Lost Treasures of Skyrim event. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • How did you feel about the distribution of rewards while testing this event?
  • Did anything not function to your expectations?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't make us have to loot monsters for tickets, like you did with Murkmire. The (still active) stuck in combat caused by blocking desynch bug introduced with Update 25 cost me two tickets during that event, as I could not loot what I killed, or use skills, or put away my weapon. I had to log out and back in, and by that time, the corpse with my ticket was gone.

I still get this every single day I play, and it's worst in Cyro or IC. I can run around and block with monsters beating on me, but I can't fight back or use skills.... so I have to run out of aggro range and log out or /reloadui. So obviously, I'm not looking forward to any event that I have to loot my tickets or special rewards box from something I killed. Getting them as quest rewards is best, or eating cake, or something like that is fine. I get that fixing this bug is not high on your priority list, but please don't make us have to potentially miss out on rewards through no fault of our own.

Edited by Jaraal on July 22, 2020 12:11AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the Lost Treasures of Skyrim event.
    There is no feedback thread for other events, so I will ask here.
    In the 6.1.2 patch notes for Imperial City event it is written:
    Imperial City Celebration
    Return to the Imperial City and seize the ruined capital from the forces of Molag Bal and the other alliances! Participate in testing the district daily quests to receive Event Tickets (3 per day) for this celebration. You can earn Legion Zero Strongboxes from participating in daily quests as well by slaying wandering monsters, opening chests, or defeating bosses. The first completed daily quest or Imperial City dungeon boss (White-Gold Tower, Imperial City Prison) you defeat each day guarantees a drop of a Glorious Legion Zero Strongbox instead, which is even more rewarding!

In the Imperial City Celebration HELP page in the PTS it is written:
    During the Imperial Cit Celebration, you can earn three Event Tickets every 24 hours per account by defeating the Final Boss of the White-Gold Tower or Imperial City Prison Dungeons or from completing an Imperial City daily quest.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    What is correct?
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any info that pertains to this event?
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When is this event actually happening? I like the style pages in this event, but can't find out anything else about it...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event hasn’t been announced yet, @relentless_turnip.

At this point, we’re not even sure if it’s happening before the Witches Festival.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

At this point, we’re not even sure if it’s happening before the Witches Festival.

I think it was tested on the PTS during 6.1...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it was tested on the PTS during 6.1...

Well, true, but that doesn't guarantee a fixed timeline from the time of the PTS patch.

The new Crown Crate season is delayed, too, so I wouldn't have high expectations at this point with ZOS still working from home ...
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any info that pertains to this event?

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58773
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight