The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sent a ticket a week ago now and still no response.

Midshieldgard

I sent a ticket a week ago now and still no response to my situation! 200712-001122
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for providing your ticket number @Midshieldgard

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please be aware that updating your ticket will put at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Midshieldgard
    Thanks for providing your ticket number @Midshieldgard

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please be aware that updating your ticket will put at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

Still have yet to get a response to my ticket from two weeks ago now!
  • Midshieldgard
    I Mean this is ridiculous and the fact you all don’t notify people that updating the tickets resets your position in the line is a joke..
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Midshieldgard

I've sent you a PM with another update regarding your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post