The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game freezes during BG

Xen0rm
Xen0rm
✭✭
2 times already these days, nothing happens, everything freezes. I had to use task manager kill it which result that I get the stupid penalty for a software bug!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Xen0rm

Are you experiencing crashes with anything else in the game?

If you're on PC, running a repair and updating GPU drivers are the first two steps that often help with in-game crashes like this one.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Xen0rm
    Xen0rm
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Xen0rm

Are you experiencing crashes with anything else in the game?

If you're on PC, running a repair and updating GPU drivers are the first two steps that often help with in-game crashes like this one.

Not crash, but the whole game doesn't react either, picture stays still. So you have to kill it from windows task manager. I never had this problem before the event.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Xen0rm

Thank you for the update. The entire game freezing up would be considered a game crash from what you've described.

Have you tried the troubleshooting above of running a repair and updating drivers?

There are some additional steps you can take found here that may help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post