The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

nerfs are needed again, yes in pvp

• Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop asking for nerfs.

Zos leave the balance the same and going forward introduce new sets and skills to compensate. Leave the core alone for awhile.

PvP seems to be in a good state. Except for performance and people may complain about healing. Already gave them free Crit resist to be able to customize their builds.

Work on performance in the meantime. - thanks
    Main: (PvP & PvE)
    Ras Kalik a Redguard Templar, the Vestige

PvP:
    Aurik Siet'ka a Redguard Necromancer
    Cacique the Sage of Ius a Redguard Warden
    Jux Blackheart a Redguard Nightblade
    Goliath of Hammerfell a Redguard Dragonknight
    Kaotik Von Dae'mon a Redguard* Sorcerer

PvP: (Specialty)
    Tyrus Septim an Imperial Lycan Sorcerer
    Tsar af-Bomba a Redguard Vampiric Nightblade
    Movárth Piquine a Nord Vampiric Necromancer
    Uri Ice-Heart the Twin a Nord Vampiric Warden

PvE:
    Cinan Tharn an Imperial Dragonknight
    Bates Vesuius of Dawnstar an Imperial Dragonknight
    Herzog Zwei the Genesis an Akavari* Templar
    Tav'i at-Shinji a Redguard** Warden
    Lucky Hunch the Gambler - a Redguard Nightblade

Leveling...
    Zenovia at-Tura a Redguard** Sorcerer
    Yesi af-Kalik a Redguard Templar
    Voa a Priest of Sep a Redguard* Necromancer
    ======
    Passives of another race used. (RP)
    *Breton
    **Imperial

__________________________Backstories:_________________________

Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard warrior; He has been blessed to save Tamriel from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. His further accomplishments after defeating Molag Bal, has been to stop the destruction of Morrowind, the Clockwork City, return order to the isle of Summerset and create a new king in Wrothgar and a queen in Elsywer. These events have made him a living legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including the Elf Queen, Aryenn. Over many years of adventurous travels, Ras Kalik had become a loner, until he re-visited his homeland of Alik'r.

Alik'r and it's cities were overrun by the undead Ra-Netu and therefore he made an allegiance with Alik'r's own Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah with his help, cleansed the city of Sentinel in Alik'r desert and it's surrounding areas of the undead brought to life by the Withered Hand. After rescuing Sentinel from the undead zombies, King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguard the Goliath of Hammerfell, who was given this name by Imperials in the region; was asked to assist the tribe after learning of the defeat of the Withered Hand to the Ash'abah. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with fighting living enemies on the battlefield if he so desired. Goliath being a Yokudan warrior wields a massive sword in respect to the Ansei, a gift given by the Imperial, Cinan Tharn. Not many soldiers are able to wield double two handed weapons, but Goliath loves to get up and personal in a fight, so he also carries a giant maul, both weapons laced with magical flames.

Jux Blackheart is a master thief that masquerades as a Bard at the Sisters of the Sands inn, with his younger sidekick Lucky Hunch for pilfering and gambling during this time. Jux was known to infiltrate any towns bank vault he came across and even delved into Ayelid ruins without detection. Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the famed thief. Jux found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long, on a full-mooned night and because of his greed and the glimmer of his golden armor in the moonlight. He lost his left pinky fingertip as a lesson! But in return, he gained a new friend, as it was his first time since a child being caught red-handed...

Upon arrival back in the Alik'r after many moons of adventuring, Ras Kalik ventures to Bergama. Visiting The Winking Jackal, he runs into Jux Blackheart, who introduces him to the coin game Crowns vs Forebearers (Heads vs Tails) and Golden Dwemer (RBG).... Jux constantly takes gold from the unfortunate thru theft or gambling, his biggest gambling victim is actually his partner in crime known as Lucky Hunch the Gambler. Lucky doesn't mind losing any gold coins to Jux... as Jux saved him from Altmer slavers in Summerset, by stealing a key and sending him on a boat to the mainland years prior. Lucky spent years in slavery with Khajiits in Summerset and picked up the art of subterfuge, using illusion magic disguises and stealing there.

Kaotik Von’Daemon an outcast, and a half-caste between a Breton mother and a Redguard father. Kaotik become a pariah due to his conjuration of Daedra pets. He was taught healing magic during his childhood years by his Breton mother. His father due to Redguard customs exiled him from the desert, sending him by wagon caravan to be a soldier in the war in Cyrodiil. He happened to meet Kalik while traveling from Alik'r, during this long caravan ride the caravan he was in was ambushed in Bangkorai by a group of bandits. Kalik by chance was also traveling thru this area on his Auridon Warhorse (which was bestowed to him by his friend, Darien Gautier). During this ambush, Kalik was able to rescue five hostages from the bandits. Kaotik was the first rescued, and Ras Kalik also recruited him to be in the Ash'abah tribe. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel as they partake in their own adventures but they always know what each other is doing; as they frequent a hideout in northern Bankorai. Their hideout an old Orc castle ruin, is kept watch by Nuzhimeh and she passes messages written between them, and frequently they also enjoy her company and her bed.

The other men rescued were a Dunmer banker, an Imperial mercenary and two other soldiers, an Imperial and a Breton Knight, stating proudly he was an Akavir descendent. One of the Imperials, Cinan, claimed to be related to Abnur Tharn the Battlemage of the Imperial Elder Council (One of Ras Kalik's mentors in the Five Companions). Cinan Tharn was really Abnur's drunkard treasure hunting illegitimate son. He was caught smuggling artifacts out of the Ayleid ruins in Cyrodiil and the elder of the two Imperials was Tyrus Septim a retired Imperial navy battle-mage (now a Lycan mercenary living in the city of Rimmen) and guard to the Tharn family. As much as Abnur Tharn hated his half-sister Euraxia, he dislikes his bas†ard son Cinan more. Tyrus now a ruffian and privateer had been paid by Abnur Tharn to watch over Cinan as much as possible. Cinan Tharn a drunkard, loves to drink at least a quarter barrel of Nord mead before he raids various delves and dungeons for relics to sell on the black market. Cinan also plans to one day, run an illegal gambling ring... which he thinks will net him more gold for his wares.

The Dunmer captive shackled to the Imperials looked familiar to Kalik from his time in Morrowind.... and he recognized him as Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Vvardenfell. During a rough interrogation to Tythis, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. The racist Dunmer was providing slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The bandits were trying to negotiate a lucrative ransom for Andromo and the Imperials.... Kalik did not need any of this gold and he could never set Tythis free as he did with the two Imperial soldiers. His past involvement with slavery and war crimes, made Kalik's blood boil. He chose not to execute Tythis, as he figured the worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be an imprisoned servant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.

Herzog Zwei the Genesis a reknown Imperial/Akavirri battle-mage. His roots going back to Akavir through his mother’s bloodline. (His mother is descended from the Akaviri, through Versidue-Shae, and his Imperial father met her in Hakoshae, while traveling) Herzog earned the nickname "the Genesis" from his father as a child, as he was his mother's first born child, and last, as she tragically died in child-birth.

Herzog was seeking to purchase an artifact from Cinan Tharn, before their capture and was meeting Tyrus while in Rimmen, who introduced him to Cinan. This artifact being the Ayelid artifact; the sword Sinweaver. After their rescue and the exchange of gold to Cinan for the sword he decided to slip away before Ras Kalik could question who he was, and why the Akavir descendant really wanted that sword. Herzog was headed to Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil. He had read in scrolls that the Sword would give him magical powers to meet his mothers spirit, if he performed an Ayleid ritual at an old shrine hidden there. Equipped with the artifact sword, he was off to start his own adventure but Ras Kalik, did indeed notice the sword however and instead sent a letter to Jux Blackheart (whom also was interested in Ayleid treasures), to attempt to find Herzog and acquire the sword. (*Azani Blackheart in Elder Scroll's Oblivion is Jux's descendant some 747 years later)

And so the Redguard, Imperial and Akaviri men parted ways ... While Ras Kalik went off to Elsweyr to encounter the latest threat to Tamriel, with Abnur Tharn and Sai Sahan - - DRAGONS!! Little did Ras Kalik know a few people were awaiting him in Senchal besides Sai. A necromancer survived his attack on the Withered Hand, while in Alik'r. The necromancer known as Auriek Siet'ka is also following him to the land of the Khajiits and Cacique the Sage of Ius a Shaman mystic who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca (a Redguard God) and Ius (the Animal God), after being burned severely by the escaped dragons in Elsywer, is awaiting his arrival also. Aurik is a soldier of the Daggerfall Covenant that was introduced to necromancy while in the military, even though this magicka art is not spoken of openly by most of the Military leaders. He came to Alik'r and worked with the Withered Hand before Ras Kalik intervened on their plans. After the defeat of the Withered Hand, he aligned with the Worm Cult, and is constantly adapting and perfecting his necromantic arts.

After his journey to Rimmen, Kalik heads south to Senchal, in the southern regions of Elyswer. This new adventure will also put him on a path to meet a strange Redguard man. The stranger which was infected with an untreated Peyrite disease and also was the exiled from the Order of the New Moon cult, due to his sickness. He originally joined the cult to worship Laatvulon, the green dragon, mistakenly thinking it was the Daedric prince Peyrite. This confused and suffering cultist is known as Tsar al-Bomba and he is on a path to spread the disease. He was originally infected in Orccrest while recruiting members there. Can Ras Kalik and the shaman Cacique cure this poor soul, only time will tell. Little does Tsar al-Bomba know, that his infection is tied to Vampirism, and eventually the desire for blood will take over his mind. Senchal also offers Kalik his latest love interest... Aeliah. Whom he fondly led thru battles with the Dragonguard.

After the trek thru the heat, tropical and desert climate of Northern and Southern Elyswer, Ras Kalik heads north to the cold mountain range of Skyrim. His companion friend Lyris beckons for him with a letter sent by crow...

Movárth Piquine - a former vampire hunter (now infected), within the Fighter's Guild (and a secretive necromancer) was in Skyrim working with the Morthaal Guard. On a patrol mission he was caught in Frewien's ice curse outside of Morthaal with the frozen undead. Movárth's vampiric infection kept him from becoming an undead minion to the curse. He was able to use necromantic ice-magic to encase himself safely until he was freed with Freiwen, when the Vestige Ras Kalik broke the curse.

Uri Ice-Heart - brother of Urfon Ice-Heart. The twin sons of Atli and Oljourn Ice-Heart. The Ice-Heart family are originally from Markarth but now reside on the Jerall Mountain range near Cyrodiil, with their younger sister Araki. The twins had joined the Winterborn Reachmen while living in Markarth. Urfon pushed west to Orsinium with the Winterborn Clan, leaving his family behind. Uri stayed behind with his parents and sister to live in the family cabin for safety, avoiding the Vampire plague infiltrating the Reach. After news reaches him and he hears of Urfon's death... Uri leaves and heads home and is seeking vengeance. Meanwhile, his sister has also moved on to Windhelm to join the Fighter's guild. He will visit his sister, once before going to seek vengeance and she will craft him armor mixed with ice, called Stalhrim armor. Uri fearing death, after his brother's passing, falls victim to the convincing talk of Movárth at a Nordic tavern, and will also becomes a vampire.

{time moves forward through the hour-glass}
    PS5/NA - Ras Kalik a Redguard Templar - Daggerfall Covenant • 1550+ Champion

• relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that needs nerfing is misguided opinions. Anyone who wants the game to change instead of learning how to play it, is never going to get better.

I play most classes, some better than others. I believe all of them are in a good place with a few in a better place due to the sets available. None are so far ahead that they need nerfing. You probably just need to invest more into survival. You should ask for help way before nerfs. I have a great guild to bounce ideas off, duel etc... Ask on here as well people are happy to help!
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    BUFF MAGDK

I can totally get behind this!!!

Casually hides their signature.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe spammers only exist in low MMR and are typically pretty bad players.

I switched over to NA recently so havent played on a geared character, only a 1-set andy magplar I have no idea how to play, but I did notice the 2h guys running around able to deliver scary amounts of burst. I die instantly with my 20k resistances, 18% damage reduction, 1.5k heals per second and 20k health. Seems pretty bonkers but im in no great state to make a direct comparison to old metas atm.
    Edited by validifyedneb18_ESO on June 30, 2020 2:19PM
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    many of you clearly did not encounter those people. They don't have a defense counter. The damage is so high that not even on a tank character you can't survive. Resisting the damage is out of the way. Now you can only avoid damage, surviving damage is out of discussion. Numbers are high and unresistable, it's just a one shotting fiesta every BG.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go. Malacaths if fine and is great that it is adverse to very popular crit stacking damage builds. I have been finding that player skill even with Malacaths is still a big factor.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The healing nerf was just to much. Battlespirit should be 45% healing not 40% healing. Also malacath should only give 15%. But Zenimax will never do that, because they dont ever learn from overnerfs/overbuffs, they just full on backpaddle in the other direction making stuff OP that was completly useless or making stuff completly useless that was OP

Lol. It should’ve been more than that! Haha! You can finally kill people again! So exciting!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    damage is out of control, one shotting is worse than ever. It was a good direction with the nerfs this patch brought when tanks were out of control, but now damage is absurd. 5k dizzys 7k snipes and that on a capped (and a bit over) resistances tank that applies maim on the enemies. The newly added sets over the last period together with the new p2w item Malacath's Band of Brutality have made surviving quite difficult if not impossible.

you have added base crit resist and the Critical Riposte set (which is very weak btw, tested it) and then added that mythic item which takes out crits from one's damage output and can be paired together with Unchained Aggressor for impossible bursts (Essence Thief is also a busted set but currently is quite underestimated).
    And i won't talk about the Draugrkin's Grip that is so strong in pvp that even stamina users use it for Bloodthirst spam with multiple dots on the target, i got melted while blocking on my full tank, from poisons bleeds and status effects which all and each one proc from the set without any limitations or cooldown between ticks.

there are more examples but i think the idea is clear. I obviously talk about no cp pvp. In cp pvp there's full of clowns both for damage and tanking, so no arguments here.

^^^

The fact that this guy (OP), on a very critical location as the actual forums for the game. Has 2 agrees with 1.2 views, should show ZOS that this guy’s opinions DO NOT SYNC with what the majority believe about anything he has said.

Thank you! That is all for today!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damage is out of control, one shotting is worse than ever. It was a good direction with the nerfs this patch brought when tanks were out of control, but now damage is absurd. 5k dizzys 7k snipes and that on a capped (and a bit over) resistances tank that applies maim on the enemies. The newly added sets over the last period together with the new p2w item Malacath's Band of Brutality have made surviving quite difficult if not impossible.

you have added base crit resist and the Critical Riposte set (which is very weak btw, tested it) and then added that mythic item which takes out crits from one's damage output and can be paired together with Unchained Aggressor for impossible bursts (Essence Thief is also a busted set but currently is quite underestimated).
    And i won't talk about the Draugrkin's Grip that is so strong in pvp that even stamina users use it for Bloodthirst spam with multiple dots on the target, i got melted while blocking on my full tank, from poisons bleeds and status effects which all and each one proc from the set without any limitations or cooldown between ticks.

there are more examples but i think the idea is clear. I obviously talk about no cp pvp. In cp pvp there's full of clowns both for damage and tanking, so no arguments here.

^^^

The fact that this guy (OP), on a very critical location as the actual forums for the game. Has 2 agrees with 1.2 views, should show ZOS that this guy’s opinions DO NOT SYNC with what the majority believe about anything he has said.

sorry but the majority is usually wrong. Big minds of the world and big decisions were taken by small number of people.
    if i would judge by the high number of players that give opinions, you would have actual nerfs and not the adjustments i ask for
  • Allielieu
    Allielieu
    ✭✭✭
    I do believe malacath ring needs a bit of a toning down in regards to pvp
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^

sorry but the majority is usually wrong. Big minds of the world and big decisions were taken by small number of people.
    if i would judge by the high number of players that give opinions, you would have actual nerfs and not the adjustments i ask for

I'm genuinely confused by this statement looking at the title of thread and reading the OP that is just complaints and no suggestions for adjustments.

You are getting pushback because the only thing you're trying to sell here are (more) nerfs.
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^

Yeah, usually we should follow the experts but I can definitely tell that you are not one of them.
    In PvP ppl need to die. They didn't before healing nerf as since it was buffed in scalebreaker everyone was tanky without giving up any damage. Healing for most classes are on par with what we had before crazy healing buffs from scalebreaker. We also have more crit protection do you can build heavily against non crit builds. Build for shields, healing, speed, rolls etc. Some classes needs adjustment but overall PvP is better after the nerfs then before
  • amm7sb14_ESO
    amm7sb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheemers wrote: »
    Uryel wrote: »
    The only nerf that would make sense would be to remove PvP entirely from the game. But assuming this will never happen, then maybe, just maybe, balance skills differently for PvE and PvP, like so many games do.

That way, PvE players wouldn't have to bear with the constant whining and nerfing cycle that was the cause of much stupid changes, like removing stealth from the Bosmers, making Argonians non-resistant to poison, Altmer regenerating stamina and so on.

I'd much rather nerf forum whiners, they are far more detrimental to the health of the game than PvP has ever been :wink:

idk, the PVP in this game is pretty bad.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can have all the nerfs you want when Zos separates PvE balancing from PvP. Until then, your complaining is falling on the ears of someone who's been playing this game through three year's worth of patches that have almost exclusively nerfed, and hard. Enough. People are dying in PvP as intended, and skilled players will always seem "too strong" no matter what nerfs arise. It will never be perfect, only worse the more it's messed with.
    Edited by Suna_Ye_Sunnabe on June 30, 2020 3:59PM
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO MORE NERFS!
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf NB!!! oh wait..too late..
    Nerf DK!!! nope hold on..too late..
    Nerf Healing!! oh crap...uhhh
    Nerf MAGPLAR!!! hmmmm.....

: l

How about we as a community nerf the nerf threads????

Happy gaming yall
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why we can't have nice things...
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Improvise, Adapt and Overcome
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of you just keep looking for something to attack rather than seeing the problem. You just keep saying no more nerfs or complain about nerf threads.

if you think 5k dizzy is fine on 35k resistances, minor protection active, and minor maim on the enemy, you clearly are not playing against the right opponents or you simply ignore the combat logs when something one shots you.

the same goes for most abilities, be it frags/executioner/nb will/whip/whatever else. This means clearly that the sets and stats that currently people play with are way too strong and defenses are way too weak.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and you already have separate pvp pve adjustments. All you need is reducing damage done in battle spirit or more health
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first thing a nerf, is the unbelievable sneakiness of ZOS !!!
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    most of you just keep looking for something to attack rather than seeing the problem. You just keep saying no more nerfs or complain about nerf threads.

if you think 5k dizzy is fine on 35k resistances, minor protection active, and minor maim on the enemy, you clearly are not playing against the right opponents or you simply ignore the combat logs when something one shots you.

the same goes for most abilities, be it frags/executioner/nb will/whip/whatever else. This means clearly that the sets and stats that currently people play with are way too strong and defenses are way too weak.

I can't speak for everyone, but all I do is fight opponents. I mainly play solo or small-scale, so yes I encounter a lot of people who know how to play.

[snip]

If you want help with your build, post it and you will most likely get a very constructive response.

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 30, 2020 6:36PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    No-CPers are so cute. Get hit by a 12k non-crit Frag. Then you can complain.

Those thrassian sorcs hiding in their zergs are annoying af.

Yup.
    But that 12k Frag was from me, with Malacath. Thrassian are just broken.
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff magsorcs!!
    PC-EU
  • Keledus
    Keledus
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh this isn't a ''oh but this class needs a nerf''

Everythings hella overpowered this patch so everyones on quite the even playing field.
    PC - EU
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    PvP needs to have its own server running its own ruleset so all the stuff that is fun in PvE doesn't get adjusted out.
    It's obvious that ZOS needs better internal theorycrafters realizing potential combinations and that's just one thing that's lacking with PvP mechanics.
    Uryel wrote: »
    The only nerf that would make sense would be to remove PvP entirely from the game. But assuming this will never happen, then maybe, just maybe, balance skills differently for PvE and PvP, like so many games do.

That way, PvE players wouldn't have to bear with the constant whining and nerfing cycle that was the cause of much stupid changes, like removing stealth from the Bosmers, making Argonians non-resistant to poison, Altmer regenerating stamina and so on.

I love it when people blame everything on "PvP" players. PvE player base is a much larger number than the Pvp one. Most of the changes in this game have come about because of PvE.

PvE trial guilds ect just stacking and burning through content and mechanics are the reason most of these nerfs happen. I am not saying pvp has not contributed to nerfs but not to the extent the PvE side has.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah it can be pretty ridiculous. Heavy Armor, health, resistances, heals (especially heals)... even block is useless now as a form of defense Sergykid. None of that will stop a well played offensive from simply melting you with what is essentially the same stun/splat tactics - which is pretty much what PvP is on this game... stun/splat.

I recommend using Mist Form as a way to defend yourself now. It's the only thing I've found that works good enough to bother with. Otherwise I would have quit this game's PvP already. Also: get ready for some incoming: because all of the offensive-oriented characters - who for obvious reasons are going to like these changes - are going to come after you. lol
    Edited by Jeremy on June 30, 2020 6:12PM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the nerflings are at it again.

Honestly, these nerflings will never be satisfied until, as DJ Khaled says, "All [they] do is win, win, win no matter what."

After that: HANDS OFF MY DRAUGRKIN.

Before it was ever used in PvP it was used in PvE as a building block for off-meta magDPS builds. Given it is a strictly single-target set and that it has, at best, a 2/3 uptime, this sounds like an L2P issue more than a balance problem.

As others have said, try stunning the Draugrkin user to set up your own combo or use Roll-Dodge or mobility to disengage when the proc is on you. Or simply run over to your friend and use numbers against them since the Draugrkin user effectively does not have a 5-piece set when attacking your ally. Furthermore, what are you doing just sitting there eating all this damage? That's a violation of like basic PvP common sense, especially in Non-CP.

It is possible that the Draugrkin proc bypasses Battle Spirit and that is a bug that could be fixed (if it is true) without impacting PvE at all. But in terms of nerfing the core functionality of the set simply because it killed you, I give you a resounding "NOPE!"
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is possible that the Draugrkin proc bypasses Battle Spirit and that is a bug that could be fixed (if it is true) without impacting PvE at all. But in terms of nerfing the core functionality of the set simply because it killed you, I give you a resounding "NOPE!"

People use Draughkin in PvE?
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the nerflings are at it again.
    The crying seems to increase every year during Midyear Mayhem :smile:

I'm not saying that's the case here of course - I understand things may be a tad ugly in the non-CP campaign. But maybe the answer to the OP's concerns lies in some campaign-specific battle spirit adjustments, not blanket game-wide nerfs.

Just a thought.
    PS4NA
This discussion has been closed.