The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social ban and more than 13 days waiting support

Otifus
Otifus
Soul Shriven
Greetings, I received a social ban about a week ago, and I’ve been waiting for a response from those support for more than 13 days, I understand that there is a very long waiting time in connection with COVID-19, but I would like to know how long this ban will last and why I received it, my Ticket#200523-005377

Thank you
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Otifus we can confirm that your ticket #200523-005377 is still open and in the right place.

Thank you for your patience and please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also know that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 5, 2020 12:39PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Otifus
    Otifus
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings @Otifus we can confirm that your ticket #200523-005377 is still open and in the right place.

Thank you for your patience and please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also know that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

Hi, a few hours after your answer, they answered me in support, and now my problem is solved, thank you very much! ^^
    Edited by Otifus on June 6, 2020 6:34PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know the social ban is now removed. Since the issue is resolved we are closing the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.