Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Greymoor an all time low for ZOS with the amount of Negative Feedback?

• kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else was worse
    Etrella wrote: »
    kaisernick wrote: »
    Such a bullcrap poll biased much OP?

Most of the problems here have NOTHING to do with Greymore and are QOL issues which many are blowing out of proportion. Cyrodil yes that is bad and will not disagree there but i have had ZERO latency problems in trials group events or anywhere else in the game and i have only seen one or two who have which makes me think its their issue, either their pc or there net connection (though i am not speaking about console which could be a different matter).

Second what is really vexing me is that people are still whining and complaining right now when the team is likly working with a very small number and still trying to provide you entertainment with this game.

Do i think the game has issues, hell yes, but have a little context here people be glad were are getting the xp at all right now and if you cant pvp right now either do something else or play another game, watch tv, read hell at least have half a brain to think that even if they wanted to fix the issues they might not be able due to working from home.

This poll is regarding all the issues up to this Patch and not just those in Greymoor. I am not making a discussion of whether YOU like the game or not, or whether YOU are having problems or not. This is a discussion of whether Negative feedback is at is highest AT THIS CURRENT TIME. Don't like it? Go make your own Poll. Have a nice day
    Is Greymoor an all time low for ZOS with the amount of Negative Feedback?
    I can't believe the amount of negative feedback towards this patch everywhere in the forums, social media, and other platforms. I have only seen it this bad, back in Morrowind.

The sad part is most of this feedback is being ignored by ZOS
    you focus mostly on greymore and accuse them of ignoring the issues despite the fact that they are currently working from home with a smaller team due to the global situation and your poll liturally is biased as all your options are negative.
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

This is the greatest patch of all time! You can finally get one of those shiny maelstrom weapons everybody has been talking about, and don’t even have to really work for it. Cool! (sarcasm: )[/quote]

Well, they were over hyped, they are not worth the effort of getting in the first place, there are plenty of builds that do not feature them and you really don't need one.

So it really doesn't matter does it.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else was worse
    Infinite loading screens during clockwork city was pretty bad. But some of the choices the team is making will kill this game. My passion has all but left, I'm just here for my friends at this point. Lots of lag, and not much motivation to do content that will inevitably be worthless in the end (example arena weapons not being upgraded)
    PvP needs more love.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES. This is an all time low for ZOS. Negative Feedback is worse than ever
    I've played 52 mmos over 22 years and ESO has been by far the worst overall handled\managed game. The dev team that launched ESO had potential, since it's been nothing but a downhill progression.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO. Morrowind was worse
    I think that Murkmire, Morrrowind, and this game's launch state that almost killed it entirely are all worse. The way this game launched actually forced it to change to b2p instead of subscription based.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES. This is an all time low for ZOS. Negative Feedback is worse than ever
    It’s unfortunate to see the game in such a dilapidated state. My interest has waned substantially due in no small part to poor performance, dubious design choices and mountains of bugs (some as old as the game itself).
    forever stuck in combat
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread derailing with bashing and many of these topics being covered in other threads, we're going to go ahead and close it down. While feedback is always welcome, we ask that you avoid bashing as this only derails a thread and takes all the constructive content out of a discussion. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.