The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why do collectors edition Greymoor customers have to wait a week to play.?

• Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    So this might have been discussed already, but does anyone know what about the preorder bonusses? Would I lose out on them if I only redeemed my code after launch, since my CE will probably only be shipped sometime late next week?

I don't mind being able to play the chapter a little later, I'd just be a little sad if I didn't get the preorder bonusses, so I don't know if I should open a ticket just for that :grimace: Especially with them being so busy at the moment.
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you? As I see it, you just need the code to get the goodies. Since it's in the CE, there should be no problem.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this might have been discussed already, but does anyone know what about the preorder bonusses? Would I lose out on them if I only redeemed my code after launch, since my CE will probably only be shipped sometime late next week?

I don't mind being able to play the chapter a little later, I'd just be a little sad if I didn't get the preorder bonusses, so I don't know if I should open a ticket just for that :grimace: Especially with them being so busy at the moment.

I'm guessing you have a CE code that enables the bonuses, but I'd ask ZOS just to be sure.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have anyone actually received a code yet?
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I submitted the ticket only 2 days ago, but no nothing yet. I do live a few miles away from an Amazon hub so there's an outside chance I get a shipping notification late Monday, but I doubt it. Still wouldn't be here in time for servers to go live.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I submitted the ticket only 2 days ago, but no nothing yet. I do live a few miles away from an Amazon hub so there's an outside chance I get a shipping notification late Monday, but I doubt it. Still wouldn't be here in time for servers to go live.

The entire point was though, that Bethesda/Zos should send us a code so that we could play on launch day, even though our packages were delayed
  • HellzFallen1551

The entire point was though, that Bethesda/Zos should send us a code so that we could play on launch day, even though our packages were delayed

Lets hope that is still the case.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a notice to customer service on Friday, so far no word.
  • HellzFallen1551
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    I submitted a notice to customer service on Friday, so far no word.

I did as well if anything, ill just buy the standard digital version then redeem the preorder and collectors goodies whenever I get it. In the end of the day i already spent 130$ on it and if I am spending 40 more on it then whatever (I enjoy this game greatly and has been with them since 2014), I luckily have that on my steam already. That's my solution to play on day one at least.
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up buying the Digital Collector yesterday otherwise I don't think I would have been able to play on the 26th still no response to my ticket.

I'm not sure what will happen to my physical pre-order if Amazon Canada decides to ship it one day. I have a feeling they might have pull the plug on all inventory for canadian pre-orders because of the priority for essential items only with the pandemic.

Not sure if it's reserved somewhere because 1 month ago I received an email from Amazon saying they don't know when they will ship my order and will email me when the item is available to ship.
    Edited by Revokus on May 24, 2020 8:03PM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not getting much hope from these replies :/ well, maybe I just have to accept that I won't get to play on launch day
  • Towerdragon
    Towerdragon
    ✭✭✭
    Still wait for a response to my ticket also With the Memorial day Holiday i hope i get access for Tueday
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still wait for a response to my ticket also With the Memorial day Holiday i hope i get access for Tueday

Crossing my fingers for all of you mate
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After seeing how bad the delivered statue looks in comparison to what was advertised, I cancelled my order with Amazon and updated my CS ticket to disregard the request for a temp code because of false advertising.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also submitted a ticket... hopefully it happens prior to launch as I have the whole week off to play!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just submitted a ticket since the amazon site still says it's waiting on a delivery date. I am going to guess that I will not be playing Greymoor anytime soon.
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    I just submitted a ticket since the amazon site still says it's waiting on a delivery date. I am going to guess that I will not be playing Greymoor anytime soon.

Same boat. I'm guessing Amazon will get it on the 26/27 then ship it out. Probably have it by the weekend.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 questions;

One) Has ANYONE received a as response from customer service yet?

Two) Why are these shipping out so late? Are the stores just getting them? Would it have been so bad to just mail them out to customers a week ago?
    Edited by BlueRaven on May 25, 2020 8:17AM
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    2 questions;

One) Has ANYONE received a as response from customer service yet?

Two) Why are these shipping out so late? Are the stores just getting them? Would it have been so bad to just mail them out to customers a week ago?

From what I understand, the store that I bought from are not getting their stuff before launch day.. so ON launch day, they start shipping out.. If that is true, a MAJOR mistake has been made.. the stores should have been able to ship out the orders before launch, so that we could have our game in hand on the day
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Any update on this? I submitted a ticket the same day this info was posted, and it still says waiting on agent

Mine says 'investigations ongoing'.
    Which given its the weekend is a concern as not sure if they will be back before Tues morning?

So... it's been a week now since logging the ticket.

No reply, no code added, and its still stuck at 'Investigations ongoing'.

CE not shipped yet, and with the launch in less than 24hours I'm thinking this is starting to look very lastminute.com.

Meant to be running a Kynes Aegis run tomorrow... but still no idea if I'll be able to get in, despite being the only mug in the group to spend the most money and get the collectors edition. :s

And with the big question mark over the collectors statues as well now not being as shown...
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Auora
    Auora
    ✭✭
    My CE shipped (from Bethesda Gear) on Thursday, and the tracking hasn't moved for 48 hours, it's just sitting in Oregon (I'm in Texas) not going anywhere... and it says I'll likely get it on Friday.

Put in a ticket (200522-007099) on Friday but haven't heard anything, it's sitting on "waiting for agent" - it looks like I'm not going to be able to play with my spouse on launch day, which really sucks as he took PTO so we could spend the whole day playing together. :(
  • No_Lollygaggin
    So far Amazon has no updates for an estimated ship date on my CE and my ticket to get my code so I can play on launch day has been "waiting on agent" for 4 days.... not a very efficient system and pretty damn disappointed right now.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Any update on this? I submitted a ticket the same day this info was posted, and it still says waiting on agent

Mine says 'investigations ongoing'.
    Which given its the weekend is a concern as not sure if they will be back before Tues morning?

So... it's been a week now since logging the ticket.

No reply, no code added, and its still stuck at 'Investigations ongoing'.

CE not shipped yet, and with the launch in less than 24hours I'm thinking this is starting to look very lastminute.com.

Meant to be running a Kynes Aegis run tomorrow... but still no idea if I'll be able to get in, despite being the only mug in the group to spend the most money and get the collectors edition. :s

And with the big question mark over the collectors statues as well now not being as shown...

Can't seem to get human help with any tickets, at the moment.

Got two, totally irrelevant, bot responses to a different problem to this one.

Normally only get one, then a (normally relevant) human response.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am in sweden, and my package is currently in germany.....

Im really hoping customer support responds to my ticket before the patch goes live in a few hours. Otherwise i’m screwed 😐
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far Amazon has no updates for an estimated ship date on my CE and my ticket to get my code so I can play on launch day has been "waiting on agent" for 4 days.... not a very efficient system and pretty damn disappointed right now.

Im in the same boat.
    Was supposed to run the new trial on Wednesday. Guess they will go with out me.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i am in sweden, and my package is currently in germany.....

Im really hoping customer support responds to my ticket before the patch goes live in a few hours. Otherwise i’m screwed 😐

Same situation, but in Denmark
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know for sure, but can't you just download the game via launcher?
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From German forums (forgive Google translate):
    My level of knowledge is:
    When your ticket has been processed, the entitlement will be credited to your account. You will not receive an extra code for this and possibly only an email that it is now activated for your account.
    The whole thing happens centrally and in large batches. Our customer service department says it is confident that everyone who has created a ticket and attached the proof of purchase will be allowed to go to Greymoor tomorrow with the server open - so there is still no reason to panic.;)
  • Terruce
    Terruce
    70min till server start and no updates in tickets about physical collector's edition...
    Is it a time to start to panic?
  • Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    Same here ;(