Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blood Scion 3D Model Showcase

• XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought, why Lamae Bal made vampire transformation so similar to hated by her Molag Bal. When we first time saw Greymoor preview i thought ZOS connected Blood Scion's appearance with the plot, but in the new vampire tutorial Lamae Bal said that she just became envious that Molag Bal others create different form of vampires so she decided to create her own, and created this...
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else bothered by the chicken feet?
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedReign wrote: »
    I just wish they'd drop the glowing black fire thing around it, ruins the model for me.

And add the wings !!

Vampy Ladys and Lords need their black evil wings. Without them it looks like a fly plucked to pieces by a nasty child. Looking good but feels unfinished to me....>_<
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    I hope they add tails for the beast races and wing stumps for the vamp look. Getting a tail for ww: for Mer and Human races is explainable, argonians and khajiit already have a tail. But losing a tail for vampire transformation is just weird, i dont care if the tail looks the same for khajiit and argonians, but they should still have one. (A little joke: the look of the face for beast races could be explained with the fact that the horns of the vampire transformation needed the bones from the face to look cool)
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RedReign wrote: »
    I just wish they'd drop the glowing black fire thing around it, ruins the model for me.

And add the wings !!

Vampy Ladys and Lords need their black evil wings. Without them it looks like a fly plucked to pieces by a nasty child. Looking good but feels unfinished to me....>_<

This indeed. Give us some winglets please!
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's also a showcase of the proper Vampire Lord model for comparison.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM41UYW98o8

This one is from Greymoor on PTS as well but it's used only for NPCs. So far I have seen it used for Lord Falgravn, the final boss in Kyne's Aegis Trial, and for one of the generic Harrowstorm bosses.

Pictures can be seen here.
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    Also i read on the pts forum that the blood scion transformation is way to big. Is it true that it is bigger than a werewolf or an altmer with max height sliders? (edited for: when yes i think they should shrink it down a little bit).
    Edited by HoyaCarnosa on April 25, 2020 3:58PM
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also i read on the pts forum that the blood scion transformation is way to big. Is it true that it is bigger than a werewolf or an altmer with max height sliders? (edited for: when yes i think they should shrink it down a little bit).

Yes, it is about the same size as the Bone Goliath transformation from what I remember.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes, it is about the same size as the Bone Goliath transformation from what I remember.

And the Vampire Lord is a whole person taller then even it.
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭

Thanks for the answer, :)
    I think for a skill line that was (is) all about sneaking in the dark to surprise the prey (Lore wise) it is strange to become a big blood scion, i could understand that we become fast for quick surprise attacks, but big so that the enemie sees you and have a bigger target? ( yes, i know we get stronger in that form "to surprise with strenght", but i always thought that strenght was a werewolf thing). Well i will wait to see what comes to the live servers, maybe ZOS will surprise us. :)

• XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the answer, :)
    I think for a skill line that was (is) all about sneaking in the dark to surprise the prey (Lore wise) it is strange to become a big blood scion, i could understand that we become fast for quick surprise attacks, but big so that the enemie sees you and have a bigger target? ( yes, i know we get stronger in that form "to surprise with strenght", but i always thought that strenght was a werewolf thing). Well i will wait to see what comes to the live servers, maybe ZOS will surprise us. :)
    Sneaking in Blood Scion form looks "perfectly fine", look at this silent killer =)

• HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    XomRhoK wrote: »
    Sneaking in Blood Scion form looks "perfectly fine", look at this silent killer =)

Oh, Oh...ok that looks hilarious, you made my day ( i have tears in my eyes because i cant stop laughing) :D:D:D

"Look this unsuspicious big "moving rock" that sneaks around me it would never be a vampire, vampires are not that big" -probally someone´s last words if the prey has the eyesight of a bat without sonar.

They should shrink the model down alot it is way to big, i would even say i would even prefer them shrinked down more than i would prefer them having wing stumps (still think the swarming scion should have wing stumps).