Blood Scion 3D Model Showcase

Cactus_Back
Cactus_Back
✭✭✭✭
Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYAyzUaA7w

Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9FxDAZBjmI

There are no different models for beast races and the only difference between the morphs seems to be in visual effects.

The pictures used in the videos can be seen here: male and female.
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty. TBH I sort of wish they had made it work like the WW and had an ult you used to transform to get a new bar. I am not a fan of the rapid health drain danger zone playstyle at all, and I feel they could have done more to give the Scions unique animations and attacks if they had them be a separate form like WW.

Still cool though.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still think it looks like a Ferengi...

My one remaining vampire won't be giving up his destro ulti for this any time soon.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear if I start seeing a bunch of these walking around player hubs...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a big fan of horns, but the rest looks very good. Props to whoever did this.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I swear if I start seeing a bunch of these walking around player hubs...

Probably wont since the timer is 20 seconds and the guards will attack on sight.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

Probably wont since the timer is 20 seconds and the guards will attack on sight.

Yes, there it is, the timer and the only reason i picked vamp and not ww, now both have a timer, hope they will bring 2 new mythic items with the antiquity system that remove the timer from the ult and makes it a toggle BUT also this item should have a big negative: you wont get stronger than normal when you transform,you are then just allowed to use the skills, that are only aviable when transformed, but they are not stronger than your normal skills when you wear that mythic item. ( i also posted another solution for this on the forum, sadly it had not the attention i hoped for, was about removing the transformation timer, give the transformation an strenght buff that runs out after some time, stay transformed as long as you want but get weaker (not weaker than normal character strenght) after being to long transformed ), so they could bring skins for these forms in the game, so that not everyone looks the same....

(edited for: Thanks for posting the models i think someone did an amazing work with these,my argonian will still look weird without a tail, but thanks for male AND female model) <3
    Edited by HoyaCarnosa on April 22, 2020 6:09PM
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Few things you should notice which separate it from a Vampire Lord.

- No Wings (Should be Obvious)
    - No Fangs (No wonder the bite now kills)
    - No Talon on the Back of the Foot

Honestly Lamae Bal is an idiot if this is her idea of perfect, the absence of these features would make it an inferior predator, with no Wings they would not beable to fly, with no fangs they would make a right mess while feeding for obvious reasons, the Talon on the back foot could probably be used for grabbing onto something, also the Horns are just dumb, good luck raising a sword over your head.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotta say, I miss the wings and the horns are too big but not too shabby, not to shabby at all.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the 20% increase in normal abilities but I love everything else about the vampire rework especially the cool af animations 🔥🔥🔥
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    (edited for: Thanks for posting the models i think someone did an amazing work with these,my argonian will still look weird without a tail, but thanks for male AND female model) <3

No problem! Yes, I really like the models too, although I do think they should've added skinny wings similar to those of the Vampire Lord form in Skyrim.
    Edited by Cactus_Back on April 22, 2020 7:17PM
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Male

Female

There are no different models for beast races and the only difference between the morphs seems to be in visual effects.

Still looks like trash and needs wings in at least the Swarming Morph.
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male

Female

Wow, nice Xivkyn polymorphs!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice models. Imagine if Khajiits & Argonians would also have "digitigrade" feet, similar to those on the new vamp model.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looking model, honestly.

Anyone here who says its utter trash only say so out of personal bias.

Otherwise I do agree that it looks more demonic than vampiric, yet even the new rendition of the Vampire Lord does that, all thanks to the horns.

But nice work, whoever took care to give Noxiphilic Sanguivoria a unique "Vampire Lord" appearance.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with their appearance but they have the same problem as the Bone Goliath transformation. They use the same animations as the players, which just makes them look kind of goofy.
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with their appearance but they have the same problem as the Bone Goliath transformation. They use the same animations as the players, which just makes them look kind of goofy.

Agreed. I guess it has something to do with their decision to let both forms use normal weapons, unlike Werewolves who have custom animations but use no weapons. It probably takes some time to create new animations with support for weapon use and ZOS just decided not to bother with it, unfortunately.
  • Slimebrow
    Slimebrow
    ✭✭✭
    The horns make it look more like a typical Deadra than actual vampire. They should rename it to Deadric form to be honest. :V

Big RIP Vampire Lord.
    Edited by Slimebrow on April 23, 2020 11:14AM
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    although I do think they should've added skinny wings similar to those of the Vampire Lord form in Skyrim.

And I'm glad they didn't - I hated those silly pointless wings with a passion! They just seemed like an afterthought in the designer's mind to me.

Still think this one looks like a Ferengi though!

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    although I do think they should've added skinny wings similar to those of the Vampire Lord form in Skyrim.

And I'm glad they didn't - I hated those silly pointless wings with a passion! They just seemed like an afterthought in the designer's mind to me.

Well, those wings (and the overall design of the Vampire Lord form in Skyrim) were based on Marcus from the Underworld movies and he actually used them to kill people from what I remember. That looked rather brutal and I always liked Skyrim Vampire Lord's wings because of that, however pointless they actually are in the game.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Still think this one looks like a Ferengi though!

They might seem pointless to you but as @Cactus_Back pointed out, people liked them.... There is no reason why both parties can't be happy. Just have them be optional based on what morph you take.

And yes, they actually do have a use as displayed in Underworld, unfortunate that all the ones were used for in Skyrim were to fly
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happen to the characters that are already vampires when greymoore come out?
    Will skillpoint be refounded? They have to retransform in vampires? Someone know?
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    713oBfpuslL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    Silaf wrote: »
    What happen to the characters that are already vampires when greymoore come out?
    Will skillpoint be refounded? They have to retransform in vampires? Someone know?

"If you currently play a Vampire, don’t worry: any experience required for progressing the Skill Line itself has not changed, and you will keep your current ranks." - From the PTS patch notes.
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greystag wrote: »
    713oBfpuslL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    Silaf wrote: »

"If you currently play a Vampire, don’t worry: any experience required for progressing the Skill Line itself has not changed, and you will keep your current ranks." - From the PTS patch notes.

Thanks i was kind of worried ^^
  • RedReign
    RedReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wish they'd drop the glowing black fire thing around it, ruins the model for me.
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, those wings (and the overall design of the Vampire Lord form in Skyrim) were based on Marcus from the Underworld movies and he actually used them to kill people from what I remember. That looked rather brutal and I always liked Skyrim Vampire Lord's wings because of that, however pointless they actually are in the game.

Not long ago i wrote about Marcus in another thread, and after that i rewatched Underworld movie series =)
    I made comparison picture of Vampire transformations in ESO with Vampire transformation in TES: Skyrim and made by fans 3D models of Marcus from Underworld: Evolution. And cried for a long time after that.
    n0gO4Xd.jpg
    Edited by XomRhoK on April 23, 2020 8:46PM
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male

Female

Honestly they need to give the transformation animation its own UNIQUE transformation and not copy and paste it from the Goliath transformation
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't like the models. But that ESO Model Viewer is really cool, didn't know that was a thing.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it!!! I put together all the details of the puzzle!
    - ZOS asked reviewers to mentioned that all they showed was work in progress.
    - Players want unique Vampire transformation model for beast races.
    - Over the past year there has been a migration of a large number of World of Warcraft players is ESO.

TA-dah!! With Greymoor chapter ZOS will introduce new race Taurens! They just didn’t make Vampire transformation models for other races yet.
    Edited by XomRhoK on April 23, 2020 6:05PM
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    I don't like the models. But that ESO Model Viewer is really cool, didn't know that was a thing.

Thanks! If you have any requests for any models I haven't showcased yet, feel free to let me know in the comments on Youtube or on the website.
  • LadyBriala
    LadyBriala
    ✭✭✭
    NPC's get all the best cosmetic stuff.. can I reroll NPC plz xD

:(
    The people and the friends we have lost... ...or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them.