Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Would you like more character slots available?

• Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES, I would like more characters slots available
    Im happy to admit that the poll questions could have been worded better. But there was no ulterior motive.

I do feel the thread has been derailed somewhat by 1 or 2 people, who have influenced others by making a mountain out of a mole hill with their hypercritical comments. Never the less thank you to everyone who has contributed and voted in the spirit which was intended.

To be pedantic, (and do bare in mind there really was no premeditated intent), the question does not ask if you want or need more character slots for YOU. It asks if you want more character slots to be available, i.e, for everyone that wishes to use them. A subtle but important difference. I could have made this clearer.

The 2nd option I guess is more controversial, however the logical result of anyone voting no to the proposition, is that you are indeed voting for no one to have additional characters slots - the question merely lays this out - which yes is biased by highlighting what the underlaying implication of such a vote is. Obviously if I could start again I would word it differently.

I'll take this as a lesson to think more carefully about any further polls in future.
    Options
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO, I don't want more slots (I've got the 8 free filled, if I wanted more, I've plenty I could buy), but

NO, I don't want to deny things to other players.

So, yeah. As others have mentioned, I can't answer the poll because it's got rigged choices.

^That.
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 classes, 9 races (10 if you count imperial) logic. 2 options to take your class plus vamp or werewolf options. Logic says we need more.
    Options
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YES YES YES!!!!!

I want four of each class please. Mag DD, Stam DD, Tank and Healer.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO, I do not want players to have more character slots available
    I have six characters with absolutely no desire to make any more. For a person like me there's already an over abundance of slots and I see no point whatsoever in getting even more.

Edited by ArchMikem on April 1, 2020 5:02PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I have six characters with absolutely no desire to make any more. For a person like me there's already an over abundance of slots and I see no point whatsoever in getting even more.

And what about for everyone else that does need or want additional slots?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493216/how-many-characters-do-you-have/p1

Options
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I need 3 more total then good fir a few years.
    Options