Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What Armor/Attires would you like to see taken from Oblivion and Skyrim and added to Eso?

Thevampirenight
Thevampirenight
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Next year is going to be the fifteen year anniversary of Oblivion and the ten year anniversary of Skyrim. Oblivion was released in march 20th 2006. Though it is the ten year anniversity of Skyrim as well since it was released in 2011. I have the feeling they are going to do Cyrodiil and align that with the 15 year anniversary of Oblivion. So anyways what attires armors and all kinds of clothing do you want to see from these two elder scrolls games?

One thing I ask everyone to do when posting, only post official armors creation club content is fine since its still official content. Don't post modded attires please. Only stuff that is official content from Bethesda. If your posting screen shots or pics of what armors or attires you would like to see from both tes games and its a lot of pics please post the name of the armor/outfit and then spoiler the picture to make this thread not be overwhelmed. The reason why I ask this so the thread isn't overwhelmed by that.

Examples of what would be neat to see.
Skyrim Fur Armors
latest?cb=20111120035013
latest?cb=20120114025451
Oblivion Huntsman Leather
450?cb=20130320232440
latest?cb=20130729180922
Oblivion Mithirl Armor
latest?cb=20141219233426
200px-OB-item-female-Mithril_Armor.jpg

Skyrim Tavern Clothes
f5e623eb18e1b33dbdbfe61ee28d8ebe.png

Black & Burgundy Outfit
This outfit I do want to see it really added to Eso but split up so both genders can use the male and female versions if they want. It was one of the nicest outfits in Oblivion and it would be nice it again.
340?cb=20130519121700
latest?cb=20130620202825

Oblivion Style Robes
latest?cb=20130801212416
latest?cb=20130528223558

So anything from Oblivion and Skyrim that you want to see come to Eso, I'm sure any of you that played either game have a favorite armor type or attire from one game or the other or both so what is it?
Edited by Thevampirenight on March 25, 2020 11:40PM
PC NA
Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm your typical Male who enjoys seeing the Female form, so yeah, I'm preferential to the idea that less is more. I very rarely put armor on my characters and try really hard to find the right styles that both look good and also show off my Khajiit's fur patterns. It's difficult. Crafted styles are nearly fully covering and I don't like having to resort to Costumes to be more revealing.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Next year is going to be the fifteen year anniversary of Oblivion and the ten year anniversary of Skyrim. Oblivion was released in march 20th 2006. Though it is the ten year anniversity of Skyrim as well since it was released in 2011. I have the feeling they are going to do Cyrodiil and align that with the 15 year anniversary of Oblivion. So anyways what attires armors and all kinds of clothing do you want to see from these two elder scrolls games?

One thing I ask everyone to do when posting, only post official armors creation club content is fine since its still official content. Don't post modded attires please. Only stuff that is official content from Bethesda. If your posting screen shots or pics of what armors or attires you would like to see from both tes games and its a lot of pics please post the name of the armor/outfit and then spoiler the picture to make this thread not be overwhelmed. The reason why I ask this so the thread isn't overwhelmed by that.

Skyrim Fur Armors
    latest?cb=20111120035013
    latest?cb=20120114025451
    450?cb=20130320232440
    latest?cb=20130729180922
    Oblivion Mithirl Armor
    latest?cb=20141219233426

Skyrim Tavern Clothes

Black & Burgundy Outfit
    This outfit I do want to see it really added to Eso but split up so both genders can use the male and female versions if they want. It was one of the nicest outfits in Oblivion and it would be nice it again.
    340?cb=20130519121700
    latest?cb=20130620202825

Oblivion Style Robes
    latest?cb=20130801212416
    latest?cb=20130528223558

So anything from Oblivion and Skyrim that you want to see come to Eso, I'm sure any of you that played either game have a favorite armor type or attire from one game or the other or both so what is it?

What about the Skryrim vampire armor/vampire royal armor? I'd love to see that.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noxavian wrote: »

Skyrim Fur Armors
    latest?cb=20111120035013
    latest?cb=20120114025451
    450?cb=20130320232440
    latest?cb=20130729180922
    Oblivion Mithirl Armor
    latest?cb=20141219233426

Skyrim Tavern Clothes

Black & Burgundy Outfit
    340?cb=20130519121700
    latest?cb=20130620202825

Oblivion Style Robes
    latest?cb=20130801212416
    latest?cb=20130528223558

What about the Skryrim vampire armor/vampire royal armor? I'd love to see that.

It would be nice if they could add those in. I agree :)
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd bet money on the Vampire armor being one of the new styles in Greymoor. I'd like to see a Mythril style or the Oblivion Dragon Knight, the one you get made for finishing the main plot. Plus Amber and Madness gear, they looked awesome too.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have pelinal whitestrakes knights of the nine crusader armor from oblivion. And the vampire armor from Skyrim. Also the steel knight looking armor from Skyrim

Knights of the nine

http://gameartarchive.blogspot.com/2014/06/TES4-Oblivion-Armour.5.html

Vampire armor(would also like to see a bat like skin like Skyrim’s vampires)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Royal_Armor

Steel armor

http://hansinsubic.blogspot.com/2012/06/skyrim-heavy-armor.html
    Edited by Cameron991 on March 26, 2020 6:39AM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if all the Skyrim armors get recycled into ESO this year. I think they already did that for Hide armor? Making it "dragon hunter" or some such?
    They already talked about how Solitude will have the same landmarks as the game, so throughout the year I bet they're gonna tap into the nostalgia factor.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on March 26, 2020 7:04AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nordic Carved

40a41e5886d11352b4c6ce7d48e26d34.jpg

Also, Civil War Champions

D1lGkRPWoAEL9fo.jpg

1 Nord and 1 Imperial armor set. That would be perfect for the double anniversary :)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f3ZxoY2.png
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I'm your typical Male who enjoys seeing the Female form, so yeah, I'm preferential to the idea that less is more. I very rarely put armor on my characters and try really hard to find the right styles that both look good and also show off my Khajiit's fur patterns. It's difficult. Crafted styles are nearly fully covering and I don't like having to resort to Costumes to be more revealing.

I get it. I really do.

With that said a lot of armours in this game provide realistic coverage and still look very glamorous on female characters.

A very good example is Ebony.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i'd love mithril or oblivion dagon daedric
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archmage's Robes from Skyrim.
    Ancient Falmer Armor from Skyrim.

Not interested in items from mods for obvious reasons.

Edit: added links to screenshots.
    Edited by Olauron on March 26, 2020 12:08PM
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »

I hate to break it to you but almost everything in the Creation Club is taken from lore.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate to break it to you but almost everything in the Creation Club is taken from lore.
    I am not interested in the perception of lore from random strangers. They are not devs from the art department.
    one mer to find them,
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I am not interested in the perception of lore from random strangers. They are not devs from the art department.

Mate a lot of the stuff was literally in previous games before Skyrim. :lol:
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I said nothing about items from other ES games.
    one mer to find them,
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But I did. That was my point.

"almost everything"

Note the almost.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Watch armor, Imperial Legion armor, Imperial Dragon armor from Oblivion.
    Oh yes, and whatever the Imperial Legion Battlemages wore/will wear.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial Watch armor, Imperial Legion armor, Imperial Dragon armor from Oblivion.
    Oh yes, and whatever the Imperial Legion Battlemages wore/will wear.

I mean we already have Legion Battlemage costumes.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, I know... my main wore the Scout Captain one for nearly four years before cobbling together an outfit of his own. Any reason why can't I have more? The more the merrier!

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But I did. That was my point.

"almost everything"

Note the almost.

If some item is an item from Morrowind then it is an item from Morrowind, not an item from the mod to Skyrim. Same for everything else. If I am want an item from Morrowind to appear in ESO, I don't care how it was reimagined by some modder for Skyrim.
    one mer to find them,
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nocturnals outfit needs a rework. It looked great in Skyrim.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, I know... my main wore the Scout Captain one for nearly four years before cobbling together an outfit of his own. Any reason why can't I have more? The more the merrier!

Yes! More imperial styles! I'm hoping the next chapter will finally be a Cyrodiil one so we get some more, like leg armour that is a combination of a tunic and pteruges, like Order of the Hour, but without those weird skintight leggings under it :# .
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    what about Snow Elves armor variations. brillant neon white and pale baby blue.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the vampire and Dawnguard armors.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That huntsman leather from oblivion is nice. I would like a nice fur vest. Otherwise I'd like 'Hold' armors and painted shields. I had a shield with vegvisir, or maybe the helm of awe(can't remember which), but sadly that was a mod. I would love a shield like the Skaal style but bigger and with a valknut painted on it. Eso actually uses the valknut as a usable rank symbol in guild roster.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nordic carved, skyrim dragon bone and dragon scale armor, general tullius costume, fur armor
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nordic carved, skyrim dragon bone and dragon scale armor, general tullius costume, fur armor

Dragon bone armor is already in the game.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire Royal Armor from Skyrim and the Shivering Isle Dresses from Oblivion.

latest?cb=20121001002928
    4321f2df4a05c55733b5c2074b0e261e.jpg
    25690-1-1247179024.jpg
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder Scrolls Blade's Dwarven Mail armor looks pretty dope too.
    jason-tonks-dwarvenmw-01.jpg?1557545892
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Arahallris
    Arahallris
    ✭✭✭
    Thalmor Armour.

08600844bc4644f18c509efed01ca0a4.jpg