Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What Armor/Attires would you like to see taken from Oblivion and Skyrim and added to Eso?

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arahallris wrote: »
    Thalmor Armour.

08600844bc4644f18c509efed01ca0a4.jpg

@Arahallris
    I know it's not the same, but this comes pretty close.
    Sapiarch-Ancestor-Silk-Female-Robe-Close-Front.jpg
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I'm your typical Male who enjoys seeing the Female form, so yeah, I'm preferential to the idea that less is more. I very rarely put armor on my characters and try really hard to find the right styles that both look good and also show off my Khajiit's fur patterns. It's difficult. Crafted styles are nearly fully covering and I don't like having to resort to Costumes to be more revealing.

I get it. I really do.

With that said a lot of armours in this game provide realistic coverage and still look very glamorous on female characters.

A very good example is Ebony.

Ebony is full covering though. You put that on a Khajiit and it's a full suit of armor with a tail coming out.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love the Oblivion mage robes, always enjoyed the bright blue ones that Mankar Camoran wears. We need some simple robes (I'd also like some of the classic Morrowind robes to!)
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Skyrim vampire armor - maybe as a costume

The ancient nord armor... i think the draugr armor could fill that slot if it was redesigned and would look and dye like poop

the storm cloak officer armor or something similar ( fur / bear armor); but id change it so light was wolf fur/head, medium was sabertooth fur/head and heavy was bear fur/head to get some variety

the dawn guard armor which imo is the best lookign armor

from oblivion i think madness armor would be pretty cool

some separate horned nord helmets as standalone hats would also be nice

7252409ee79293d97960d61a95671fb5.jpg

Primitive_Nord_Armor_-_Female.jpg

Primitive_Nord_Armor_-_Male.jpg

b0cc46b76b4de2826a3f0783b3424988.jpg

Kuz3eUy.jpg

900px-SI-item-Madness_Armor.jpg

il_570xN.1767239935_dmnc.jpg
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we include Morrowind? If so I'd love Orcish.

MW-item-Orcish_Armor_Male.jpg
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

Nothings stopping you all I asked was players not to post modded gear or outfits and just use officially released Bethesda content, so if you want to post from Morrowind that is fine with me. Besides Orcish Morrowind armor does look good. So is Oblivions Oricish armor it also really looks nice. Skyrims that is a different story. Though its unique in its own way but Oblivion and Morrowind Orcish armor has that more Mongolian feel to it and shows off how good Orcish Craftsman really are. Skyrim Orcs I think put together what works basically.

What Orcish Armor from Oblivon looked like and it would be epic if its added in.
    5260632222_4b3a0d7318_b.jpg
    200px-OB-npc-Adventurer.jpg

Edited by Thevampirenight on March 27, 2020 8:03AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to get the guards' shield styles from the different Skyrim holds. Used to collect those in my playthroughs.
    Ps4 EU
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

more mongol inspired armor sets for the orcs would be cool as mongols had really great looking historic armor...
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peacatcher wrote: »
    I'd love to get the guards' shield styles from the different Skyrim holds. Used to collect those in my playthroughs.

what could be cool is if they released a plain shield and then separate ways to paint it or acquire motifs for it...
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mithril armour for the win. I would love to see the this as a style motif. I do not think there is enough chain mail based armour in the game so this would be a welcome addition.

The other one from Oblivion I seem to recal, is an ornate elven armour... was it golden, or silver, but it was really nice armour.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm your typical Male who enjoys seeing the Female form, so yeah, I'm preferential to the idea that less is more. I very rarely put armor on my characters and try really hard to find the right styles that both look good and also show off my Khajiit's fur patterns. It's difficult. Crafted styles are nearly fully covering and I don't like having to resort to Costumes to be more revealing.

I get it. I really do.

With that said a lot of armours in this game provide realistic coverage and still look very glamorous on female characters.

A very good example is Ebony.

Ebony is full covering though. You put that on a Khajiit and it's a full suit of armor with a tail coming out.

True.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to finally see Haelga's daedric boots.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnguard armor

OHyKVcj.jpg
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim: hooded robes (necromancer robes, monks robes, etc.) and the college robes, and the elven light armor style (can't get these pics to upload though...).
    Most of the robes from skyrim for that matter.
    Edited by Scion_of_Yggdrasil on March 27, 2020 2:07PM
  • fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    A nordic heavy helm like this

https://pin.it/2IIcT92

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of them. Ugly as sin in an oil slick.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want TRUE daedric armor (not that cheap joke of motif which we have in ESO).
    TRUE glass armor like in Morrowind.
    Ebony, nord carved, scaled and dragonscale from Skyrim.

Most of all I want Scaled with that animal on the shoulder :)
    SR-npc-Hrongar.jpg
  • kichwas
    kichwas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim takes place roughly 1000 years into the future from ESO.

I view ESO as the Roman Republic - early Empire (0 AD), and Skyrim takes places around the time of William conquering England and starting Common Law (1066 AD).

This is basically the difference between the era of Jesus and Cesar and modern England beginning to be a nation. Gunpowder arrives in the hands of Mogolian soldiers (and a failed invasion of central europe) shortly after this...

A lot of things change in that time.

Like Rome to Medieval, a lot of the technology looks pretty similar... but a lot of things in terms of language and culture should NOT be...

In my opinion Elder Scrolls canon currently does not have ENOUGH change between these eras.

So the last thing I want is more things in common.
    Edited by kichwas on May 14, 2020 3:06AM
    Jah bless
    PST timezone - mostly PvE player.

Super casual player
    Seeking a casual 'lets do some dungeons and world stuff together' guild.
  • Paradisius
    Paradisius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im in the same boat as others for wanting the Vampire Armor. The Greymoor Motif that got datamined looks ok on the icon, but I wont have any meaningful opinions until it actually hits the servers. But I have hopes that it will be both vampiric enough for my liking and not have *** up dye textures or parts you cant dye
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kichwas wrote: »
    Skyrim takes place roughly 1000 years into the future from ESO.

I view ESO as the Roman Republic - early Empire (0 AD), and Skyrim takes places around the time of the Mongols invasion reaching eastern europe and Germanic tribes and bringing guns to europe, or William conquering England and starting Common Law (1066 AD).

This is basically the difference between the era of Jesus and Cesar and modern England beginning to be a nation.

A lot of things change in that time.

Like Rome to Medieval, a lot of the technology looks pretty similar... but a lot of things in terms of language and culture should NOT be...

In my opinion Elder Scrolls canon currently does not have ENOUGH change between these eras.

So the last thing I want is more things in common.

The problem with that is, in ESO, we're already using some technology (such as greatswords) that already puts ESO's technology into something more analogous with ~1500. It's probably more accurate to look at Tamriel being in a kind of technological stasis because of the widespread proliferation of magic.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have another go at nocturnals outfit. With some effort this time.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just want them rework hoods, so they don't like theyre made of plastic, and preferably get rid of the sowing lines, as they make them look like you are wearing a sack of potatoes.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forsworn armour
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My little mage trips and falls all the time if she tries to adventure in long robes. She'd like to see the knee length mage robes from Skyrim. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nordic carved
    General tullius costume
    Penitus occulatus
    Imperial legion armors from skyrim
    Fur armors
    Dragonbone armor from skyrim
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    I just want them rework hoods, so they don't like theyre made of plastic, and preferably get rid of the sowing lines, as they make them look like you are wearing a sack of potatoes.

But, when they're equipped by potatoes, they become truth in advertising...
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we are getting Greymoor... I would love some of the vampire gear from Skyrim, specifically the vampire royal armor. Those vampire gloves were pretty awesome too.
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playable vampire lord would be cool. With those wings, a bit skelly and bat face, levitate and using claws to light/heavy attack. Imagine how cool it would be to have this on the vampire skillline as ultimate...