Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO Plus not working

• HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of 12:26 pm Eastern US time mine is still down. It says in Xbox memberships that I still have mine. But when I log on my characters do not have it. Hard reset twice and did not fix. Not really wanting to clear all my local saved data, I’d rather they just fix this.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of 12:26 pm Eastern US time mine is still down. It says in Xbox memberships that I still have mine. But when I log on my characters do not have it. Hard reset twice and did not fix. Not really wanting to clear all my local saved data, I’d rather they just fix this.

Don’t bother clearing save data - that won’t fix it.
    Edited by Starlock on March 21, 2020 5:47PM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »

Don’t bother clearing save data - that won’t fix it.

It certainly didn’t fix it for me and now I have to wade through all those character settings for the second time in a week.

• robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, they know about it. Good. My re-bill only went through last week, and now I don't have access to ESO Plus. Kind of annoying since I like to collect stuff that gets automatically dumped into the craft bag.
  • Pirateassassin3
    It is NOT fixed. Microsoft again said it was a problem with ESO. You idiots keep screwing us and basically steal our money. I am not going to cancel my remaining membership just to restart it. Your idea to do that is insane. Loose the money we payed, and then pay more for something your devs are too stupid to fix. With the world in the chaos it is in, now we have to deal with a company that doesnt give a damn about its customers.
    What a Sad statement they are sending to its customer base.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is NOT fixed. Microsoft again said it was a problem with ESO. You idiots keep screwing us and basically steal our money. I am not going to cancel my remaining membership just to restart it. Your idea to do that is insane. Loose the money we payed, and then pay more for something your devs are too stupid to fix. With the world in the chaos it is in, now we have to deal with a company that doesnt give a damn about its customers.
    What a Sad statement they are sending to its customer base.

You don’t have to double pay.

When I had to do tis a few years ago and support (xbox, not zeni) had me unsub and resub, they made sure I was not double charged. All they were trying to do is burp the system.
  • Jokerslittle252
    Jokerslittle252
    Soul Shriven
    I unsubscribed and resubscribed and it fixed nothing.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can we get an update regarding a fix...and some compensatory crowns.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • DaRkWoLfxx638
    Yup. Mine was working again last night, but tonight is giving me issues all over again
    Edited by DaRkWoLfxx638 on March 22, 2020 3:24AM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Microsoft Rewards points, I reckon. It’s not ZOS’s fault.
  • KnightPaladins
    KnightPaladins
    Soul Shriven

Im so glad im not the only person with this! After a few re-logins (which i do a lot considering due to other glitches my game never stops crashing) it typically turns baxk on but it's getting nerve wrecking; something i pay for can be shut off with a glitch?!
    XBOX NA Player. Just....... trying my best.
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed now. Thanks!
    I don't have my ESO+ now. I tried hard reset, same :(
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

When a Purrchaser buys a product or a service from an Entity, and that product or service is not delivered, the Entity bears ultimate responsibility for compensation. Even if the failure to deliver resulted from a Third Party's error, the Entity may not shift the responsibility for compensation to the Third Party. The Entity may seek their own compensation from the Third Party, but the Entity remains responsible for compensating the Purchaser. It is a non-delegable duty.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

When a Purrchaser buys a product or a service from an Entity, and that product or service is not delivered, the Entity bears ultimate responsibility for compensation. Even if the failure to deliver resulted from a Third Party's error, the Entity may not shift the responsibility for compensation to the Third Party. The Entity may seek their own compensation from the Third Party, but the Entity remains responsible for compensating the Purchaser. It is a non-delegable duty.

We buy ESO+ from the Xbox store. Even if you buy it in-game, you are directed to the Xbox store. And it is a Microsoft-managed subscription, the same as Xbox Game Pass or Office365. It is on my system, anyway.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

We buy ESO+ from the Xbox store. Even if you buy it in-game, you are directed to the Xbox store. And it is a Microsoft-managed subscription, the same as Xbox Game Pass or Office365. It is on my system, anyway.

You're right, lol. My active subscriptions page in the Xbox dashboard used to never show ESO Plus, but now it does. Go figure.
  • AuldPhart
    AuldPhart
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, thank you for looking into this issue we are all having. I was able to temporarily resolve the issue by going to xbox settings power full shutdown waiting x minutes then after restart the eso plus returned. This has been occurring for days now. Hmm, Microsoft sends out a ui update then the eso plus issue pops, coincident's? I think not. I have tried to report this to Microsoft but they just refer me to you looking into the problem. I am but a single user to Microsoft, but your company is a major player in the gaming industry. Could I suggest that you take our issue to Microsoft and demand they extend our ESO plus subscriptions by a month for each day they hide their issue under your companies reputation's skirt. It is outrageous that they provide such little customer support while we pay them so much.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It did start to work again, briefly, but now it's not working again.
  • pedroarmani
    Having the same issue. Noticed it this time yesterday. Started working in the early hours of the morning, could tell when accessing my bank. Thought it was resolved but now the same issue. Made my payment at the start of the month and now having this issue.
  • mwzard
    mwzard
    Yup, same issue. Was working this morning now it is not. Wonder if it is a volume issue? Everyone stuck indoors due to the outbreak.
  • HuskyRook941840
    Still not working for me.
    xBox NA
    Anana Giacoso - CP Dark Elf Mag Sorc
    Drinks-Scorpion-Venom - CP Argonian magplar healer
    Officer: Reapr Crw (casual social guild)]
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been on and off for a couple days now.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous now. Twice in 4 days.
    We deserve a refund, not a fruitfly that shines a red light out it's backside kind of sorry.

• pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    Mines gone off for the second time today.

Cheers
    Kath
  • Hey-its-Me
    Hey-its-Me
    ✭✭
    Had a brief issue with eso + that was corrected with /reloadui last night, but today... nothing seems to fix it and I missed out on a LONG awaited Run in Vet Maw with my guildies. I wasn't able to use voice chat, hear them or even see their bubbles talking. I was able at 1st to make it into the trial but then rebooted my xbox to get the audio going and was booted from Plus and wasn't allowed back into maw because it said I didn't have the download. I am so unnerved. With everything going on in real life this is my ONLY day to play and it's a squash. I agree with the other post, I want a refund for the month, unless you're going to give me a mount or pet of my choice!!
  • JadedGreenQueen
    I’m an NA player, and despite receiving my crowns, my ESO plus remains inactive in game. I logged onto the EU server and it’s active, but not on NA server. Hopefully we get a free month or at least extra crowns for compensation since this is a paid premium service we’re not receiving and it severely limits our access to content in game.
  • DaRkWoLfxx638
    Yea, mine was on again earlier, but now off again. 3rd time for me. 😡
  • Hey-its-Me
    Hey-its-Me
    ✭✭
    ok so XBox rep helped me get it back. After waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes on hold While I played, i got a Rep int he US (I'm on NA server) and she ha dme go to setting on xbox and then my account and then remove accounts and I removed my account and then added it back and my bank came back up with ESO plus and it looks like I have all the DLC's. so that's what's to be done.
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Hey-its-Me wrote: »
    ok so XBox rep helped me get it back. After waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes on hold While I played, i got a Rep int he US (I'm on NA server) and she ha dme go to setting on xbox and then my account and then remove accounts and I removed my account and then added it back and my bank came back up with ESO plus and it looks like I have all the DLC's. so that's what's to be done.

Yeah, they told me the same thing but it didn’t work for me.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey-its-Me wrote: »

My rep told me two days ago they know about the issue(some are missing Xbox live as well as eso plus) and that it's on Microsoft server end, had been escalated, and we can only hope they fix it quickly. Don't know when Xbox live wasn't Microsoft but /shrug.

Seems every "fix" is hit or miss, and/or temporary.
  • Clone4423
    Clone4423
    ✭✭
    Mine not working either. Pretty much ruins the game actually.