Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Here we go again, Social Ban <3 :D

• Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    Yoku wrote: »
    Been playing together with my wife for 5 years. Same room, same IP, no problems.

oh ye, u guys are playing on 2 accounts?? because i am playing on 2 and my BF has 1
    maybe there is some kind of minimum amount of accounts to get under their radar :D

2 accounts. I think the problem is you running your own 2 accounts simultaneously. Are you running them on the same system or on 2 separate PC's?

on same pc, but that shouldnt be an issue
    also, i assumed my mainacc was social banned too, since black and my second was. turnes out, that only my 2nd and blacks are banned. so that assumption was absoloutly my bad :<
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing together with my wife for 5 years. Same room, same IP, no problems.

oh ye, u guys are playing on 2 accounts?? because i am playing on 2 and my BF has 1
    maybe there is some kind of minimum amount of accounts to get under their radar :D

2 accounts. I think the problem is you running your own 2 accounts simultaneously. Are you running them on the same system or on 2 separate PC's?

also, i assumed my mainacc was social banned too, since black and my second was. turnes out, that only my 2nd and blacks are banned. so that assumption was absoloutly my bad :<

If I'm not mistaken, your PC sends its own "marker" to the game server as well. The server might recognize 2 accounts running on the same PC simultaneously and flag it for botting or multi-boxing?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Yoku

I've sent you a message regarding your ticket #200307-001556.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

If I'm not mistaken, your PC sends its own "marker" to the game server as well. The server might recognize 2 accounts running on the same PC simultaneously and flag it for botting or multi-boxing?

hmmmm, no idea :D
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Yoku

I've sent you a message regarding your ticket #200307-001556.

thank you very much!