The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Here we go again, Social Ban <3 :D

Yoku
Yoku
✭✭✭
Soooooo, I've been social banned a while ago, because of suspicion of botting^^ Why is that? Because my boyfriend and me are living together and I owe 2 accounts, so ZOS can see that 3 accounts are playing in same time on the same IP (I like to swap in between my 2 accounts to not die of boredom while I get a almost infinite loadingscreen^^ Besides I'm porting with 1 account to known wayshrines and port then with the account that doesn't know those wayshrines *for example when collecting shards, books and psijic*).
You would think that ZOS would put you on some kind of "Whitelist" or give your account a mark, so the mistaken Social Ban doesn't happen again. No no no no no no no no, 1 or 2 moths later (I cant remember on teh right date of the first Social Ban), AGAIIIIIN :DDDDDDDDD
Just to summarize this whole thing, so I proper understand it. Couples that are living together are not allowed to play in same time, in the same room, with the same IP and none of them is allowed to have multiple accounts? I have a question tho, how are you handleing when families are playing? I know families that are all playing in same time (Mum, Dad and the 2 Sons), are they also getting Social Banned for spending "family time" ingame?
Then another thing, do you guys actually going for make people quit the game? Well, I already cancelled my ESO+ a while ago, cant take that much longer anymore :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_TrishM @ZOS_KaiSchober

could you guys please just have a look into that and unban us. it will take you just 1 second, to see that we did not do anything illegal
Edited by Yoku on March 7, 2020 1:12PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This better not be true.. I am planing to get my GF to play ESO together and building her a PC...
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    This better not be true.. I am planing to get my GF to play ESO together and building her a PC...

oh dude, this is now the 2nd time it happened^^ I dont even bother reporting, bcs last time they didnt do poop for i think it was 1 and 1/2 weeks? So just *BEEP* that poop :D
    Gonna always go instantly to the forums :D costumer support is acting faster here ;)
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing together with my wife for 5 years. Same room, same IP, no problems.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing together with my wife for 5 years. Same room, same IP, no problems.

100% been doing the same thing with my lady for 6 years now
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

well, lucky you
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

100% been doing the same thing with my lady for 6 years now

I'm very happy for you, that it is working perfectly fine for you^^
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, get punished for having 3 accounts in total, all 3 generating income for zos ^^
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

oh ye, u guys are playing on 2 accounts?? because i am playing on 2 and my BF has 1
    maybe there is some kind of minimum amount of accounts to get under their radar :D
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you by any chance heavily into refining/trading/crafting?

Edit: @Unfadingsilence same question to you.
    Edited by Blackleopardex on March 7, 2020 1:11PM
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, get punished for having 3 accounts in total, all 3 generating income for zos ^^

Thank you so much for those true words ^^ <3
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

18 max level crafters
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

18 max level crafters

that wasn't the question
    are you playing almost only trading and crafting
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good to hear Couples get to play together with no problems, I am so excited for her to play with me.... I am at 2000K hours... and only finished Audridon waiting for her so we can quest and explore together...The things we do for love...
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Yoku do you have a support ticket number that we could look into regarding this issue?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    Good to hear Couples get to play together with no problems, I am so excited for her to play with me.... I am at 2000K hours... and only finished Audridon waiting for her so we can quest and explore together...The things we do for love...

that's cute
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @Yoku do you have a support ticket number that we could look into regarding this issue?

no, but I will write now 2 tickets from the accounts
    thanks for the quick help!!^^
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is odd as I have two accounts myself that I am often logged into both at the same time and do dungeons with another that has two accounts for quick random perks. I know players with more that are all logged in at the same time. I guess it must have to do with specific actions being performed.

Hope this is quickly sorted out for you.
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭

18 max level crafters

I mean are you for buying and refining thousands of raw materials weekly for example?
    Edited by Blackleopardex on March 7, 2020 1:20PM
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

18 max level crafters

I mean are you for buying and refining thousands of raw materials weekly for example?

Daily
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's alot or hours to only being able to finish audridon
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭

So you played the game for 83 333 days? It's been about 1800 days since it was released.
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭

18 max level crafters

Daily

If you are not gonna give any proper answers then rather don't answer at all.
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

So you played the game for 83 333 days? It's been about 1800 days since it was released.

that person probably meant 2k :'D
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

83000 of those days were stuck in a Groundhog Day loop trying to get The Flawless Conqueror.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoku wrote: »

oh ye, u guys are playing on 2 accounts?? because i am playing on 2 and my BF has 1
    maybe there is some kind of minimum amount of accounts to get under their radar :D

2 accounts. I think the problem is you running your own 2 accounts simultaneously. Are you running them on the same system or on 2 separate PC's?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not "heavily" so to speak, we do generate a steady ESO income though.

But to answer what you're trying to ask, I know someone that has 24 chars over 3 accounts and does writs/trading on all of them without having this problem. They do however run them on separate systems.
    Edited by The Uninvited on March 7, 2020 1:54PM

• WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess I wont edit that typo about 2000K hours

Cause I am time traveler and I know what you are asking...Yes People still play ESO in the year 2249, Class number 143 came out last DLC, we finally get to find out about Dwemer Society!

Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't the first time by any means that this type of thing has happened. Unfortunately, I've seen it before. Hopefully, they will figure it out quickly.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Yoku

Once you have a ticket number you can post it within this thread. We can then check up on the current status of it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Yoku

Once you have a ticket number you can post it within this thread. We can then check up on the current status of it.

okay, thank you!! i did not check the forums again, sorry >_< 200307-001556

can you check on @Blackleopardex too?? (hes my boyfriend and was/is also social banned, i sadly dont have his ticket number)