Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/03/06

• merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you furnishing creators -these are gorgeous.
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, this is gonna hurt my bank balance in such a good way. :D
    Tank Girl
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha I just bought my first notable home with gold today draining my coin purse and then they drop these beauties in the evening! Maybe I should buy notable homes more often?
    Master Craftsman!
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for these, ZOS! I have been hoping for them for a very long time.

Please may we have access to a large plot of land to fully utilise their potential? I really don't want to change anything on my Moon-Sugar Meadow.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boy... A lot of gold is gonna go bye bye for this
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oooooh now that is some GOOD stuff right there.

I keep thinking my garden is complete, but I keep finding more stuff to add to it.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    So happy <3 I wonder if more Alinor stuff is coming next week
    Edited by Buffy121 on March 7, 2020 8:39AM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! Thank you for adding these, ZOS! <3<3<3
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Starpulsechic
    Starpulsechic
    ✭✭✭
    Given the performance issues it was so nice to have a positive experience and see these on the luxury vendor.

I’ve been waiting awhile to see these *bulk happy*

Hope next week we get more Alinor items next week
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly, that is a large greenhouse. o.o Txs for the pictures! :smiley:
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the greenhouse! Yes!
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the following screenshot shows some planters that could be used.

- 2 saplings: Alinor sarcophagus, open, inside a dens low hedge from ebonheart homegoods furnisher. The hedge is large, so rotated by 90° to turn the side up. It still does not fit completely inside but it looks better than empty.

- purple tree: 4 limestone round walls from Alinor homegoods furnisher, inside an elsweyr large sand meditation ring. This is my favourite solution, but costs most slots.

- blue tree in the back: Elsweyr sarcophagus, open (there also exists a third open sarcophagus, murkmire style). A cheaper solution would be a large rough crate, but I did not check if it fits.

- blue saplings in front: Alinor urn, large (a blue blueprint)

- blue saplings on the right: 4 limestone short walls, Alinor homegoods furnisher. A small sand meditation ring does not fit completely inside (very slight overlap), but it looks ok without sand.

Please share screenshots of own solutions :)

LhMcKgF.png

https://imgur.com/LhMcKgF
    Edited by markulrich1966 on March 7, 2020 12:30PM
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooo, finally all luxury thingies for sale are desirable. Thanks for the pics, all.
    Halcyon Black
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just spent 1.2m to these. Sorry not sorry.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh hell, I'm about to go broke
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, the greenhouse will be my alchemy quarter. Liked it a lot in Summerset, Nice to see a structure with real large windows btw.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if that greenhouse will fit in the courtyard of the Alinor Townhouse? I'd rather not buy it and then find it's too big for the space but it's hard to check beforehand.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Does anyone know if that greenhouse will fit in the courtyard of the Alinor Townhouse? I'd rather not buy it and then find it's too big for the space but it's hard to check beforehand.

It hardly fits the back courtyard of Hunding's Palatial Hall without colliding with the second story bridge.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome week, thanks you, ZOS.
    It is a little bigger than the green square on the left and almost perfect fit into the far part of the yard (up the steps part).
    jdUOaOq.jpg
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bought 2 greenhouses and 10 of each tree. Now to figure out where to put them.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Awesome week, thanks you, ZOS.
    It is a little bigger than the green square on the left and almost perfect fit into the far part of the yard (up the steps part).
    jdUOaOq.jpg

Thanks, that's exactly where I was thinking about putting it, so it's good to know it fits!
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the greenhouse have flowers inside it? Or do you need to decorate it?
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nanfoodle wrote: »
    Does the greenhouse have flowers inside it? Or do you need to decorate it?

complety empty. This is why I tried out "planters" above, as the floor in the greenhouse is solid.

I placed one though at moonsugar meadow, the terrain is uneven and has parts where you can place the greenhouse slightly sunken, so you have grass and wilderness inside. So there you could plant saplings or trees without planters.

1.) sunken in the ground, so you have grass inside:

rUuKp1c.png

2.) a look inside, I just added 2 saplings, there is an elsweyr palm plant too.

bwtUuD4.png

3.) the "plain" greenhouse. Empty inside, massive floor, resembles Alinor Ballroom floor. A redguard gazebo and murkmire reed platform on the right for size comparison.

CPt510p.png

4.) hey look, in the evening the first guest has arrived, attracted by the low light of the murkmire hanging bottle candles :)

The building is HUGE and really changes the character of the landscape. It never was easier though to set up a complete house-structure without using many slots.

1 house, 5 lamps, 3 plants and 1 non-combat pet and we already have a small story about a lost fawn baby that found shelter in a forgotten greenhouse. But who has lit the candles?

ht8Cnq1.png
    Edited by markulrich1966 on March 7, 2020 1:30PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do they tend to make so many trees and plants so expensive. You rarely ever need one of them :#

Quite frustrating Housing is such a gold sink.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    We're happy to see that so many of you are excited for this week's luxury furniture offerings. :) We encourage you all to share your own creative spaces here in our housing community!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're happy to see that so many of you are excited for this week's luxury furniture offerings. :) We encourage you all to share your own creative spaces here in our housing community!

For months we have been begging for furnishings we actually want. Real luxury items. Look at the heaps of praise you guys are getting for actually releasing content we want.

Imagine how we will react when the veya hair comes out huh huh!?!?
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can put on on each side of linchel manor house
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just bought the greenhouse and i love it. :)

one issue tho: it rains through the roof :( anyone else getting this?
    PC EU
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *incoherent shrieking, flails, clears all alts of gold and flees to coldharbor, muttering something about pretty trees*

Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *incoherent shrieking, flails, clears all alts of gold and flees to coldharbor, muttering something about pretty trees*

Radagast the Brown? Is that you?
    (o_o)