The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Exotic Imports for your Garden Paradise

ZOS_Cardinal
ZOS_Cardinal
✭✭✭
If the meticulous craftsmanship of this spacious Alinor Greenhouse or the unique aesthetic of these exotic Wisteria trees - imported from the distant Isles of Summerset - might suit your home then please be sure to visit Zanil Theran, vendor of Tamriel's finest luxury furnishings, this Friday (March 6) at 8:00pm EST through Monday (March 9) at 8:00am EDT.

Perhaps you already have a warm, relaxing conservatory or maybe this new selection of outdoor offerings might inspire you to design a lush, outdoor retreat of your own. We invite you to share the creativity of your garden or green space with the rest of the Community and we hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

yatvqnpupvem.jpg
Jim "Cardinal" Sammartino
ESO User Interface Developer
Staff Post
  • Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    I have been wanting these trees for years. Years.
    Thank you to everyone on the housing team for listening to us!
    This has made my day and week and month and year complete.

@ZOS_CullenLee @ZOS_Cardinal @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing thank you :smiley:
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah babeh!! Word on the street travel's fast. These items are HOT! <3
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was very excited to see these today at the Luxury Vendor, and bought both the blue and purple wisteria trees.

Placed them in my Psijic Villa and they are both blue due to the messed up colors in PS4 4K. It is almost impossible to tell them apart. I will have to post photos tomorrow.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    Hourraaaaa !

Thanks we have been waiting since summerset to obtain this items <3<3<3

• moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Cant believe it is finally here! And while my account is at its lowest for months (dang timing). Time to get a-selling!
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3<3<3 Thank you, housing team! <3<3<3
    PC/EU
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted that greenhouse as a decoration since Summerset came out, this is so awesome!
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My garden is already packed full of stuff, but I definitely need to make room for those beautiful trees!
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the meticulous craftsmanship of this spacious Alinor Greenhouse or the unique aesthetic of these exotic Wisteria trees - imported from the distant Isles of Summerset - might suit your home then please be sure to visit Zanil Theran, vendor of Tamriel's finest luxury furnishings, this Friday (March 6) at 8:00pm EST through Monday (March 9) at 8:00am EDT.

Perhaps you already have a warm, relaxing conservatory or maybe this new selection of outdoor offerings might inspire you to design a lush, outdoor retreat of your own. We invite you to share the creativity of your garden or green space with the rest of the Community and we hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

I am very excited about this. Thank you so much!

Now I wonder if we will get the Alinor Mill and planters for these greenhouses! Please?

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this is a true luxury! My Potentate's Retreat is going to have some dramatic changes!
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for these awesome items @ZOS_Cardinal @ZOS_CullenLee . But why you put collision in most parts of the door? It limits a lot of uses.. For example, you cannot bury the greenhouse like in picture, the door cannot be used any more :(
    rsjrrc36m7e7.png
    Edited by Balastar on March 7, 2020 9:19AM
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waoh what? Yay !!!! Finally !
    PC/EU DC
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »
    Thank you for these awesome items @ZOS_Cardinal @ZOS_CullenLee . But why you put collision in most parts of the door? It limits a lot of uses.. For example, you cannot bury the greenhouse like in picture, the door cannot be used any more :(
    rsjrrc36m7e7.png
    If that collision could be removed, it would be possible to use the glass house upside down as a window front of a room. With the collision... not. Would be a very low ceiling. I guess we're just too creative^^

PS: Hopes for window panels? Pretty Please? :)
    Edited by Sturmfaenger on March 7, 2020 9:42AM
    PC/EU
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ! It gives me a lot of inspiration for several houses ! <3:)
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    I need dirt for my greenhouse......
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Just trying a mushroom garden :smiley:

t7wboelq2pft.png
    9sophr6akh45.png
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the collision seems like a bug, you can also stand on there somehow :D
    kyd0nolzwsyj.png

but in any case, thats a really nice items and nice surprise.

i would also love, if there is a door at the backend or at the sides... so we could place multiple ones in a row with only one entry for all... just as an idea ;)

the next question i came immediately up with... is has a much nicer platform than the craftable alinor platforms... is there a chance to get them in game anytime? i think about replacing all platforms with flipped over greenhouses, but this will be damn expensive
    xrcmjppjycgn.png
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Great addition to our houses, but....

it's not rainproof :s

I put it in the Halls of Colossus wing of the Elsweyr house, it was raining and the rain went right through the roof.

Otherwise great building, just needs some adjustments, as per posts above.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I spent an obscene amount of gold on those trees. I was afraid the bigger ones would be too huge, but they're a good size. The saplings are nice for small homes too. I'm hoping for purple saplings next week <hint hint> :)
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    I put it in the Halls of Colossus wing of the Elsweyr house, it was raining and the rain went right through the roof.

man, thats perfect for the plants...!
    we dont need to water them ourselve all the time :D;)
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I ever spent so much gold on luxury furniture vendor before <3<3 thank you so much!! Can't wait for what next weekend brings :)
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkheart wrote: »
    I need dirt for my greenhouse......

There are rubble and soil patches in the ruined Hall of the Champion main section.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    Great addition to our houses, but....

Otherwise great building, just needs some adjustments, as per posts above.
    Yes, such a pity! I wanted to have this as a chill-out lounge, and then it started to rain... dang. All the pillows got wet. I had to put in a plank 'roof' to stop the rain from flooding the site. Looks horrible. Please fix this!
    O2IHkHO.jpg

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here is what the wisteria trees look like at the vendor:

2qijdu991f73.jpg

5hqxfatw70og.jpg

...and here they are in my Villa:

bcd5c29onbp8.jpg

7euxkqkd90ve.jpg

PC players would never accept this kind of quality so why do we console players have to?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for these, I'm loving them. Been coveting those wisterias since Summerset launched.

May we have some rosebushes next? :D
  • EmpressMeg
    EmpressMeg
    ✭✭
    Just adding my thank you as well, best lux week in recent memory.
    NA, PC @EmpressMeg
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fabulous, ty @ZOS_Cardinal and to all those who had a hand in bringing this about.
    (If you would, I'd greatly appreciate a peek at my request regarding the "anniversary cakes" please as well.. I seem to recall how you and the lovely @Chryseia enjoy cake dancing) 🍰🥂
    On topic of the greenhouse, I have found it makes a perfect outdoor wedding chapel.. still a work in progress though..
    ocp4rumobm4a.png
    Edited by Delphinia on March 7, 2020 8:18PM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psijic villa is a new habitat of Chim-el Varlamir, Fire King of Ceya-Tar, High Priest of Magnus, son of Hadhuul the Fire King. The greenhouse here is used for creating magically modified plants, living furniture and, of course, famous flower statues. Attention! Do not enter without proper protection from magic.
    Tkyfnfj.jpg

WdJyFn2.jpg

YHjBVwd.jpg
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    i would also love, if there is a door at the backend or at the sides... so we could place multiple ones in a row with only one entry for all... just as an idea ;)

^This please 😌