The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka > Stamina Users

• OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Bashev wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Stam used to dominate BGs due to vigor stacking. Now mag does due to radianting regen stacking and more players being familiar with the 3rd party strategies and how range attacks benefit from that approach.

I’m sure we’ll cycle back to Stam eventually.

Depending on the setting, sometimes a maggroup will own a stamgroup yea, it requires an open map and a sorc heavy group.

In general I’d still say stam are stronger. It’s the easy defense that makes a difference, mag are squishier.

If you play mag all it takes is 1-2 new players on your team and you’re F’ed because they’ll siphoning all your healing so you can never keep your health up, or waste all your resources trying. As one of the stronger stam classes you can carry a BG with weak team mates, you can’t as mag.

It’s why I switched to MagWarden. Reliable self healing with unreliable team mates.

This. Right now only a strong magicka sorc can carry bad teammates. All other magicka classes cannot carry a group. While all stamina classes can carry bad teammate probably except sNB.

Also the problem is that the matchmaking now is strange. It is somehow balance and in each team there are one or two good players and the rest are bad. They are equally distributed but the executing potential is what matters for the good players.

I’ve noticed the same thing about groups. A lot of games I’ll see one or two names I recognize per group mixed with new players.

I also don’t think it’s possible to say mag > stam when there are classes like magblades around. Trying to finish the win 3 games quest as a magblade takes a long time.

Whenever I talk for stamina or magicka in BGs I exclude nightblades. They are designed for open world not for BGs. The only strong spec is nb Helaer but it is good when all players are high MMR. Otherwise it is pain to try to heal new players who are dead in 3 seconds.

If magblade is only good solo then that’s a design flaw.

I agree. Therefore I sat and thought about this question. Changing the Lifesteal structure and adding a pen to the healing option + (perhaps devs can also add damage). After this devs can to enter a new buff Major Lifesteal and add its NB as a class identity. This may be the solution.
    P. S. This can add own taste to Shadow Cloak users, and can also strengthen Dark Cloak users position.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 1, 2020 6:38PM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Magicka has been better than stam for group play for a while now. Stam is better solo. Live with it.
    technohic wrote: »
    Its interesting as people kind of just jump on the stam>magicka thing based on if you look at 1v1 raw kill potential. With the MMR reset and solo only queue; I'm sure there's a lot of selfish versions of the heals and not a lot of echoing vigor. I mean how do you go in with that.when you dont know who you'll get and they cant be trusted to reciprocate

OPs reasoning is off, but I could see it

Aren't magsorc and magplar the best two 1v1 classes? Stamcro as well, but that's because blastbones is busted.

Sorry of course, but why drown another class, because your class is also strong and good in its own way. Better help raise others to the proper level.

Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 1, 2020 7:36PM
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I am gonna call L2P on this one...
    I play both mag and Stam with great success in BG's. Just practice and you will most likely feel annoyed by these posts in future too👍

You must have a low MMR
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I play both mag and Stam with great success in BG's. Just practice and you will most likely feel annoyed by these posts in future too👍

You must have a low MMR

Everyone does because it reset. If you’re a stam and not getting 10+ kills and one or two deaths per game, you’ve probably never seen high MMR. Those are the consistent stats I see from the old high MMR stam players in every BG.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 1, 2020 10:20PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    In BGs stamina dominated every patch and even this one is dominating.
    Why? Break free cost over 5k stamina in no-CP and stamina builds have way higher burst combos. Most magicka builds run from 10k to 16k stamina. In the recent period you pretty much get CC'ed off cooldown, so at you the conclusions.
    There are some exceptions like magsorcs (especially fury spammers) will just get tons of kills from range and the more your team is good the more they are effective.
    But overall stamcro stamplar stamden and stamdk are the kings of BGs.
    If you play against 2 decent stamdks which coordinate and time their leaps you are pretty much facerolled.
    Stamcros and stamdens can kite 2 or 3 people and don't die while bursting like crazy, stamplars provides off heals and they have the easiest combo burst in the game to pull off.

If you have a problem with shields and magsorcs use shield breaker set from imperial city or guild stores, I don't know which class do you play so i cannot give you a more specific advice.
    Edited by GRXRG on March 1, 2020 10:30PM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My most successful pvp characters so far have been stam, 100% of the time for the past 5 years. try again.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭

You must have a low MMR

Those are the consistent stats I see from the old high MMR stam players in every BG.

Thats all you need to say, because you havent played BG enough to reach a higher MMR.

Trust me, I was smashing people when they first reworked it, as a stamina character. Now that I learned to embrace the new META and pick up a staff, it's never been easier. No one cares what old data is but nice try.

Go with the flow my dude, stop covering your eyes and hiding in your closet, pick up a staff and do some BG's

• Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »
    My most successful pvp characters so far have been stam, 100% of the time for the past 5 years. try again.

Sorry we aren't in the past anymore, and we are talking about BG's please try again.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change my mind

Ever since the implementation of solo que only in BG's everyone and there mother's are rerolling staff's, now everyone rolls the sweaty builds Note this is directed to BG battles.

Stamina User: If your a warden, don't read this, you were blessed by the ESO God's to be a immortal tank with damage.
    Pros:
    1. You look cool
    2. In the real world, you can do massive damage in pve.

Cons:
    1. You're a stamina user.
    2. You have to go close range most of the time, and if not, arrows are only good against other stamina charaters
    3. You only have a tick heal, unless your a warden, in matter of fact if your a warden your probably the only viable stamina user.
    4. You melt like butter to anyone with a staff.
    5. You rdamage mitigation abilities dodge/break free/block uses up your attack resources.
    6. You are using foam swords and branches when you fight against a magicka user, except when you fight other stamina characters.

Magicka User
    Pros:
    3. MASSIVE DAMAGE, PEW PEW PEW I HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR BEING FAR RANGED!!
    4. MASSIVE SHIELDS YOU CAN WEAVE ALL THE TIME INTO YOUR COMBO'S, Laughing at stamina users as they hit you with there foam swords and shoot you with twigs
    5. If your a sorc you have HIGH MOBILITY
    6. Can knock back those pesky stamina users! and blast them to hell with a few shots
    7. Your light attacks do a lot of damage!
    8. You have ALL the stamina in the world to break free and dodge, since you don't really use it for fighting. So you not only have massive heals and shields, you can dodge way more freely
    9. Class variations will be your cherry on top, specifically if your a sorcerrard or templard

Con's:
    1. There are other magicka users
    2. Stamina Users will grief and become magicka users to spite the game design.

Suggestion for a way to change this. Make a set that either breaks shields fast, or ignore shields that only works for stamina abilties so magicka users can't abuse it. Or add a stamina abilities that completely negates shields.

Bring back CP to BGs
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    GRXRG wrote: »
    Why? Break free cost over 5k stamina in no-CP and stamina builds have way higher burst combos. Most magicka builds run from 10k to 16k stamina. In the recent period you pretty much get CC'ed off cooldown, so at you the conclusions.
    There are some exceptions like magsorcs (especially fury spammers) will just get tons of kills from range and the more your team is good the more they are effective.
    If you play against 2 decent stamdks which coordinate and time their leaps you are pretty much facerolled.
    Stamcros and stamdens can kite 2 or 3 people and don't die while bursting like crazy, stamplars provides off heals and they have the easiest combo burst in the game to pull off.

If you have a problem with shields and magsorcs use shield breaker set from imperial city or guild stores, I don't know which class do you play so i cannot give you a more specific advice.

So your explanation is you need 2 stam DK's not 1 who are well coordinated, with ulti up, to kill a single sorc? Okay... Very compelling argument.

When you reach higher MMR you see more, and more staffs.

My pvp gear is already good. And when I say gear, I mean geared, all yellows. Don't need any lessons, I was having my fun in low MMR with stam, but you have to go with the current meta, and currently Magicka is where it's at in BG's
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    Change my mind

Ever since the implementation of solo que only in BG's everyone and there mother's are rerolling staff's, now everyone rolls the sweaty builds Note this is directed to BG battles.

Stamina User: If your a warden, don't read this, you were blessed by the ESO God's to be a immortal tank with damage.
    Pros:
    1. You look cool

Cons:
    2. You have to go close range most of the time, and if not, arrows are only good against other stamina charaters
    3. You only have a tick heal, unless your a warden, in matter of fact if your a warden your probably the only viable stamina user.
    5. You rdamage mitigation abilities dodge/break free/block uses up your attack resources.
    6. You are using foam swords and branches when you fight against a magicka user, except when you fight other stamina characters.

Magicka User
    Pros:
    4. MASSIVE SHIELDS YOU CAN WEAVE ALL THE TIME INTO YOUR COMBO'S, Laughing at stamina users as they hit you with there foam swords and shoot you with twigs
    6. Can knock back those pesky stamina users! and blast them to hell with a few shots
    8. You have ALL the stamina in the world to break free and dodge, since you don't really use it for fighting. So you not only have massive heals and shields, you can dodge way more freely
    9. Class variations will be your cherry on top, specifically if your a sorcerrard or templard

Con's:

Suggestion for a way to change this. Make a set that either breaks shields fast, or ignore shields that only works for stamina abilties so magicka users can't abuse it. Or add a stamina abilities that completely negates shields.

Bring back CP to BGs

I'de love that, I mean we do have to grind long hours days, months, and years for it.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone got beat down by a sorc eh? Don’t worry I don’t like those little buggers either.
    Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on March 1, 2020 11:33PM
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    Someone got beat down by a spec eh? Don’t worry I don’t like those little buggers either.

Can't beat em, join em, amaright?
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i main a magic DK. I put flappers up, GAP close them and pray I can stay on top of Them. I might add I usually die. A lot lol.
    Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on March 1, 2020 11:44PM
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Been playing bgs since launch on mag and stam. Stam hasn’t dominated every patch, it switches up. You can’t overlook the snare meta, the aoe meta, pet sorc meta, dot meta, light attack ranged spam meta etc. then on top of that every magic spec has had their moment to dominate besides magic necro.

I don’t get where this stam has always dominated is coming from. The switch between the two has been pretty healthy over the years. Once everyone gets sorted out in their appropriate pool then it’ll balance itself out. Low mmr is a terrible judge of play because you can legit hop on a stam nb and dominate but try doing that later on when everyone is overhealing.

Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You must have a low MMR

Those are the consistent stats I see from the old high MMR stam players in every BG.

Thats all you need to say, because you havent played BG enough to reach a higher MMR.

Trust me, I was smashing people when they first reworked it, as a stamina character. Now that I learned to embrace the new META and pick up a staff, it's never been easier. No one cares what old data is but nice try.

Go with the flow my dude, stop covering your eyes and hiding in your closet, pick up a staff and do some BG's

What I’m essentially saying is I seriously doubt you’ve seen high MMR. There are lots of platforms but on PC-NA it took about 1k BGs on the same character to see it.

I’m also saying MMR reset, and because of the reset there is no high MMR tier yet. You’re just making yourself sound foolish.

What you usually get now is one experienced player per team with all other newer players.

I’ve been playing BGs almost exclusively since the patch, though on different toons. Since the patch is pretty new you can probably look at the leaderboard and get an idea of where everyone is, but since the patch is new I don’t think high MMR has had enough time to sort itself out yet.

What I did was look at everyone’s alliance rank in BGs. If there are people under alliance rank 30 it’s wasn’t a high MMR game.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 2, 2020 12:15AM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Iskiab just stop.

High MMR last patch was nothing but mag sorcs, magcros, magplars, and magdens, with a sprinkling of Stam toons queueing in groups.

Every time I hear you mention high MMR I cringe. I’m sure you’re a nice guy but you really have no idea what you’re talking about. Humble yourself.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭

You must have a low MMR

What I’m essentially saying is I seriously doubt you’ve seen high MMR. There are lots of platforms but on PC-NA it took about 1k BGs on the same character to see it.

I’m also saying MMR reset, and because of the reset there is no high MMR tier yet. You’re just making yourself sound foolish.

What you usually get now is one experienced player per team with all other newer players.

I’ve been playing BGs almost exclusively since the patch, though on different toons. Since the patch is pretty new you can probably look at the leaderboard and get an idea of where everyone is, but since the patch is new I don’t think high MMR has had enough time to sort itself out yet.

What I did was look at everyone’s alliance rank in BGs. If there are people under alliance rank 30 it’s wasn’t a high MMR game.

You can doubt anything you like Lol, doesnt prove what you don't know. Pretty sure your either a magicka user yourself, or your probably just on the low end of the MMR
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You must have a low MMR

You can doubt anything you like Lol, doesnt prove what you don't know. Pretty sure your either a magicka user yourself, or your probably just on the low end of the MMR

Isn't MMR just based on the amount of games played? Pretty sure they main a Mag NB, but could be wrong and they do play A lot so I have no doubt they are in high MMR before the patch because I know I've played with or against them frequently.

MMR isn't a perfect system in the first place, it shouldn't be used as solid argument. With Major Defile uptime up, I am feeling the burn on my Stam Sorc, taking a lot more incoming damage I can't outheal or purge, but I don't think that means the game is Elder Staves Online again.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on March 2, 2020 2:09AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭

You must have a low MMR

Isn't MMR just based on the amount of games played? Pretty sure they main a Mag NB, but could be wrong and they do play A lot so I have no doubt they are in high MMR before the patch because I know I've played with or against them frequently.

MMR isn't a perfect system in the first place, it shouldn't be used as solid argument. With Major Defile uptime up, I am feeling the burn on my Stam Sorc, taking a lot more incoming damage I can't outheal or purge, but I don't think that means the game is Elder Staves Online again.

Necro has always been the same, even now the blastbone can still have weird pathing and just do nothing.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Iskiab just stop.

High MMR last patch was nothing but mag sorcs, magcros, magplars, and magdens, with a sprinkling of Stam toons queueing in groups.

Every time I hear you mention high MMR I cringe. I’m sure you’re a nice guy but you really have no idea what you’re talking about. Humble yourself.

Magcro? What player, there aren’t a lot of magcros in BGs period.

High MMR players that I saw a lot and assume off the top of my head are: Bersberg, Mystikkal, MavPK, Akean, MavPK, Haki, Sunspots (can’t remember his name). A high MMR game would be when they’re all in the same BG.

I think because we play at different times you assume you’re higher than me, but if it’s based on games played I’m not even sure. A high MMR game to me is when it’s not lopsided and it’s all people who play BGs a lot.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 2, 2020 6:03AM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Change my mind

Pros:
    1. You look cool

Cons:

Magicka User
    Pros:

Con's:

... Stamina set ups are much far stronger than magica in one on one or small scale like BG.. try to also some mag char first..... big L2P issue... Every stam class is now immortal tank with masive burst.. not only warden..
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP, We playing the same game? :D

I think the number of other mag NB I see in BGs is zero :D
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭
    In bgs mag has always had a strong group presence with stam having high kill potential. If you get into a bg with a good amount of mag players that work well together and are in sync then they’ll easily outplay stam. Although in the more chaotic matches stam has the advantage.

I think Zerg has it right.
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shaloknir wrote: »
    In bgs mag has always had a strong group presence with stam having high kill potential. If you get into a bg with a good amount of mag players that work well together and are in sync then they’ll easily outplay stam. Although in the more chaotic matches stam has the advantage.

I think Zerg has it right.

My stam tank DK has killed by 3 high cooperating mag players. and I am not kill them with single leap.. hmm magica is total op need to be nerfed.. :D the main content o this QQ sesion anyone who play mag and stam.. seee ..

Change my mind

Pros:
    1. You look cool

Cons:

Magicka User
    Pros:

Con's:

My stam tank DK has killed by 3 high cooperating mag players. and I am not kill them with single leap.. hmm magica is total op need to be nerfed.. :D the main content o this QQ session anyone who play mag and stam.. seee ..

coopare dmg potential of stam (which is masive higher than mag) and mag builds.. (ranged? on f.e. mag Dk?)

Sheild also were overnerfed... high cost low protection.. and reqiuire to use light armor due to high cost.. so low resistance

"Can knock back those pesky stamina users! and blast them to hell with a few shots" aonly case of stamina set ups.. no posible on mag..

" Your light attacks do a lot of damage! " stamina has much stronger LA than magica.. (also in case when u use bows....)

"You have ALL the stamina in the world to break free and dodge, since you don't really use it for fighting. So you not only have massive heals and shields, you can dodge way more freely" but mag class cannot have decent stam regen, becuase they need to invest to mag regen, and it much more easieer to drain mag builds from stam then stam build...
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So your explanation is you need 2 stam DK's not 1 who are well coordinated, with ulti up, to kill a single sorc? Okay... Very compelling argument.

My pvp gear is already good. And when I say gear, I mean geared, all yellows. Don't need any lessons, I was having my fun in low MMR with stam, but you have to go with the current meta, and currently Magicka is where it's at in BG's

It is very weird that you speak of high MMR and mag sorc, I almost never saw either mag or stam sorcs in high MMR pre-harrowstorm. Stam sorc lacked survivability and dmg which is why they were gone and mag sorc combo was very predictable they almost never kill anyone especialy if playing against healing bots. I only remmember seeing 1 sorc who occassionaly apoear in BGs, he was a gank stealth sorc which he did have kills only 4-5 and dies twic as much. I don't know how high the mmr now you talking about so I can't know for sure as I have never seen your name before, I have seen @Iskiab or someone with similar name and people like duskPK, Mayorz, or Xziii many times fought with and against them. Maybe your in game user is just different the yours in forum like me, or maybe you play NA more than EU.
    Edited by universal_wrath on March 2, 2020 11:01AM
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Stam used to dominate BGs due to vigor stacking. Now mag does due to radianting regen stacking and more players being familiar with the 3rd party strategies and how range attacks benefit from that approach.

I’m sure we’ll cycle back to Stam eventually.

Depending on the setting, sometimes a maggroup will own a stamgroup yea, it requires an open map and a sorc heavy group.

In general I’d still say stam are stronger. It’s the easy defense that makes a difference, mag are squishier.

If you play mag all it takes is 1-2 new players on your team and you’re F’ed because they’ll siphoning all your healing so you can never keep your health up, or waste all your resources trying. As one of the stronger stam classes you can carry a BG with weak team mates, you can’t as mag.

It’s why I switched to MagWarden. Reliable self healing with unreliable team mates.

This. Right now only a strong magicka sorc can carry bad teammates. All other magicka classes cannot carry a group. While all stamina classes can carry bad teammate probably except sNB.

Also the problem is that the matchmaking now is strange. It is somehow balance and in each team there are one or two good players and the rest are bad. They are equally distributed but the executing potential is what matters for the good players.

I’ve noticed the same thing about groups. A lot of games I’ll see one or two names I recognize per group mixed with new players.

I also don’t think it’s possible to say mag > stam when there are classes like magblades around. Trying to finish the win 3 games quest as a magblade takes a long time.

Whenever I talk for stamina or magicka in BGs I exclude nightblades. They are designed for open world not for BGs. The only strong spec is nb Helaer but it is good when all players are high MMR. Otherwise it is pain to try to heal new players who are dead in 3 seconds.

If magblade is only good solo then that’s a design flaw.

I agree. Therefore I sat and thought about this question. Changing the Lifesteal structure and adding a pen to the healing option + (perhaps devs can also add damage). After this devs can to enter a new buff Major Lifesteal and add its NB as a class identity. This may be the solution.
    P. S. This can add own taste to Shadow Cloak users, and can also strengthen Dark Cloak users position.

I think it might be a good idea to change the design of Lifesteal, because no one takes such existing debuffs seriously. Minor Lifesteal - heals at 600 per second. If we take this value as 8%, then Major Lifesteal could heal at a rate of about 2000 per second. Adding pen or % ignoring resists to these numbers is also an advantage of changes for the better. This will also open a new field for future changes to such debuffs as Minor Magickasteal.
    P. S. According to lore, some NBs are also part of the worm cult. He may be the one who can control Defile and it may be more than just gankers. This is just my thoughts out of my head of course this all requires more precise adjustments.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 2, 2020 11:20AM
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This happen after they removed magic ressist stats on armor?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭

Wtf are you saying? I just said stamina is facerolling in bgs as always, a good nord stamdk with fragmented shield and blockcasting vigor can hold and kite no problem at least 2 players, in some cases 3. A magsorc cannot do that, he can vanish and run away.
    You still didnt tell me what stamina class do you play.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭

Wtf are you saying? I just said stamina is facerolling in bgs as always, a good nord stamdk with fragmented shield and blockcasting vigor can hold and kite no problem at least 2 players, in some cases 3. A magsorc cannot do that, he can vanish and run away.
    You still didnt tell me what stamina class do you play.

Lol I just high lighted what you said when you said it takes 2 DK's to kill someone specifically so yes, what the hell are you talking about now?

Doesn't matter what class I play lol, I'm talking about stamina classes as a general. Like I said in some other replies I'm running magicka now to keep up with the BG meta of staff battlegrounds, and yes it's been easy steam rolling people pew pew pew, no skill required, they won't even touch you unless they charge, but then again they will never pass my barrier..

But hey if you REALLY need to know I play Necro, and DK and both gained Battleground butcher title too to prove I killed more than 20+ people in a single game, and I've done it A LOT of times.

If you can't accept it, and go with the meta, then you're already out the race my dude. My complaint is not that I play Stamina and lose, I'm just stating stamina get's rofl stomped by any group of 4 Staff users.

More stamina User's You have the more chances you have of losing. Only time a staff team will lose is to another staff team. May the better staff wins.
This discussion has been closed.