The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stone Giant one more time

• satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, I just found out why there's a cast on the Stonefist AoE.

They want us to use Mother Ciannait on StamDK!

All the time we were blind to this.
    Edited by satanio on February 10, 2020 11:43PM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Altyrann wrote: »
    ElvenVeil wrote: »
    the damage is lower because it is ranged, I'd rather it hit harder and be melee range

don't think that is an actual thing in eso.. if you look at how various skills scale, there is nothing that indicates that ranged skills do less damage than melee. more the opposite if anything

I've not seen anything suggesting it is lower as a result of being ranged.

Ranged abilities always have less damage and sometimes cost more. For example concealed weapon vs swallow soul - concealed is cheaper and deals more damage. Of course it is ZO$ and we have exceptions like elemental weapon...
    Also DK has passive - 7m range of melee abilities. It is really big difference in practice... so 7m melee spammable stamina ability can be a real signature (like whip is). Anyways ZOS could leave ranged stonefist for PVE with few tweaks (and removed cast time), and grant flame lash morphs same treatment as soul trap - i.e. if stamina is higher deals and scales with poison damage, if magicka is higher - deals and scales with fire damage.

just give up. ZoS wants something "creative" over useful, even if that means making the skill non-viable

Its not creative either unfortunately. I value creativity and risky/unique things. This is neither.

That's why I "used" "quotation" "marks" ;)

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly :trollface:
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    new patchnotes showed that even if they read us, they decided to ignore again what he main issue of this skill is.
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
    Options
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All good.
    I havent spend a cent since Wrathstone.
    I got Elswyr but not from my pocket since I didnt care for the destruction of Reflective Plates, or the cats necro dragon attention fiasco.

This is my feedback: I cant support such ignorance so I cant spare coin.
    Options