The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily Login Rewards [FEB]

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It's only in February for PC. If it is back to a full month of rewards in March, I guess console players are screwed. Good to know...better not be anything crazy at the end of March rewards, like 100,000 Gold or something... :/

We are planning to have March be a shorter month as well to account for the console release of Update 25.

LOWY5gK.png

Day 1: 50% XP Scroll (1)
Day 2: Crown Refreshing Drink (2)
Day 3: Gold Coast Trapping Poison (50)
Day 4: Crown Fortifying Meal (2)
Day 5: Gold Coast Warrior Elixir (10)
Day 6: Instant Blacksmith Research
Day 7: Elder Dragon Body Marks
Day 8: 50% XP Scroll (1)
Day 9: Crown Refreshing Drink (4)
Day 10: Gold Coast Trapping Poison (50)
Day 11: Crown Fortifying Meal (4)
Day 12: Gold Coast Warrior Elixir (10)
Day 13: Instant Clothing Research
Day 14: Elder Dragon Face Marks
Day 15: 50% XP Scroll (3)
Day 16: Crown Refreshing Drink (6)
Day 17: Gold Coast Trapping Poison (50)
Day 18: Crown Fortifying Meal (6)
Day 19: Gold Coast Warrior Elixir (10)
Day 20: Instant Woodworking Research
Day 21: Flame Atro Bear Cub

Edited by JamieAubrey on February 5, 2020 3:04PM
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's 4 weeks in February. Somebody can't count.
  • munchkinxx
    munchkinxx
    ✭✭✭
    Yup....great reason to log in. Not
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2020 :facepalm: scoreboard:

(1) Alliance banners
    (2) Dungeon DLC stream cancellation
    (3) February rewards
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 Days has September, April, June and November,
    All the rest have 31 expect February which has 28 and 21 on a leap year.
    Edited by CyberOnEso on February 1, 2020 12:04AM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know this is a Leap Year so that might have confused you (29 days) but to miss a whole week?

Outstanding quality control!

Edit: As have said been done to ensure fairness due to re-downloading game this month, I take back my comment 😁
    Edited by Hallothiel on February 1, 2020 1:07AM
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, apart from the missing week it seems like we get a body tattoo, a face marking and a pet, or at least that's what it looks like. I'll reserve my final feedback until I can preview the items in-game, but for now I'll say that I actually like what the three weeks so far look like!
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder dragon blue tattoos, and flaming bear cub pet (already can't remember the actual name, sorry)....
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were we up to full months this time last year? I know it started off with short months, so maybe someone found a template for February rewards and thought they could just drop in some unique items and save themselves a lot of time, but didn't check what else was in there.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Awful short for a long month.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone's just pointed out on Twitter (a credible news source) that it might be because of us having to delete and re-install everything. So could be to give us all time to do that. Or could be that they done messed up.
    PC EU & NA
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the patch be dropping in Feb? Since ppl have to re download the whole game they might have done that on purpose.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we have 3 weeks out of 4 in total in February...

The 1st thing that comes to mind is that maybe it is because we will have to re-download the game (in next update) ? So they added 1 week without the need to log in ?

I know most of us probably has slow internet connection.. but a week ? lol :joy:
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone's just pointed out on Twitter (a credible news source) that it might be because of us having to delete and re-install everything. So could be to give us all time to do that. Or could be that they done messed up.

Either would make sense. We'll eventually find out maybe.
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    A pet and two tattoos... nothing special, but I'm ok with it (personally, I'd like more gold :tongue: )

It's just strange that it's only 21 days this month, usually they filled the days after the last "special" reward with some unimportant stuff. I might have no reason to log into my second account for the last days of the month now...
  • Allington
    Allington
    ✭✭
    Perhaps update the saying to 21 days in a dragon leap year.
    Cat in a hat.
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, this is more like it. Three cool things of lasting value (as opposed to consumables), and one free week at the end of the month to give some breathing room to people who can't log in every day. Someone put some thought into it.
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they are expecting people to not be able to log in later in the month while people have to re-download and update ESO when the new patch hits.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The calendar ends on February 21... :cold_sweat:
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about it, this will likely be the month where we have to download the whole game again. I guess they are already expecting problems? :wink:
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I happily accept that the rewards are free and easily dealt with if of no particular interest, I still would prefer to have an option to disable them. There's nothing in this month's list that would lead me to re-enable them if that option existed.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe ZOS decided to cut back to 21 days so people don't whine about not being able to claim all of the rewards if they don't log in every single day? IIRC, back when the daily login rewards began there were only about 21 days of rewards.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feb 22nd is the end of the world

Only explanation
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    While I happily accept that the rewards are free and easily dealt with if of no particular interest, I still would prefer to have an option to disable them. There's nothing in this month's list that would lead me to re-enable them if that option existed.

I take all the free stuff. I don't have to keep it, and if I do, I don't have to use it.
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for something vaguely Valentines' themed, like a dress or something. A flaming bear and dragon tattoos don't really make me think of February.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People were whinging too much about not being able to obtain all the rewards.. .so they cut them out of the entire equation and made the "big" reward just on day 21 and stop.

Thanks all!
    Edited by tmbrinks on February 1, 2020 12:25AM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets need a decon feature
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I do remember when they gave murkmire as a reward the murkmire day and all that were after were hidden until the release date of murkmire for console
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of the crown drinks and replace them with tripots.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just confirming what some of you have already guessed: With Update 25 coming we wanted to be mindful of those who might have to spend some extra time redownloading the game. That's why there are fewer rewards this month.
    Staff Post
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_SarahHecker!