The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Death Hound Mount shouldn't be a thing

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    .... I do my best to tune them out when I see them. Especially the tragically obvious "players" sitting on mounts which are currently on sale in the crown store or crate for a limited time only, in crowded spots. They don't look at all like viral advertising!
    That's legit. Sometimes when people buy something from the crown store, they like to show it to other players so people can see what they'd be getting from the store if they bought it. I've done that a couple of times just to help other players out, and I don't work for ZOS.
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    I literally don't know what the problem is here

[Removed for baiting]

Are you concerned, or better yet, offended or disturbed by the idea of a rotted corpse mount BECAUSE it's a 'saddening' idea of a dog? Like is this an ethical thing?

[Removed for profanity bypass and baiting]

Imagine where I would "Draw the line?" 😴
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on January 23, 2020 6:21PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree Arch that the undead thing mounts are pretty icky. So are the ghostish ones. But since I never look at what other people ride anyway, they're "on ignore".
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you concerned, or better yet, offended or disturbed by the idea of a rotted corpse mount BECAUSE it's a 'saddening' idea of a dog? Like is this an ethical thing?

Wow.

He does have an "immersion point" in all of this, which has been mentioned above a couple of times. Even without that, the game is tragically inconsistent about what the NPCs consider to be a matter of concern. Guards will hunt down and kill necromancers doing the naughty out in public, and soon werewolves, just for being there, but the undead and dead-like mounts that people run around on are perfectly fine. :smile:

Whatever.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MattVH
    MattVH
    ✭✭✭
    Tbf, some of the orc joke characters should be arrested as well with the way they look. No matter how 'brave'
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    I want werewolves mounts, and a lot of those south Elsweyr animals as mounts too
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally don't know what the problem is here

[Removed for baiting]

It's more of an "internal consistency" issue - if it's illegal to cast certain Necromancer powers in town, then standing around in town with your undead pet/mount/etc should also be an issue for the guards/townsfolk/etc.

Of course, as also mentioned, pets/mounts/skins/cosmetics have long ignored any sort of internal consistency or 'logic' - it should be kind of painful to ride a flaming/electric/poison/whatever mount, even if it doesn't panic the citizenry.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on January 23, 2020 6:22PM
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    What, don't down my rotting Rottweiler! I will be rocking the shiz out of that thing.
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    u know what else shouldn't be a thing? pvp separated by pve and locked within bg and cyrodill only instead of overland...but do I cry every night in a pillow about it? OFC! but that doesnt mean it will change.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Same goes for the Atronach mounts, zombie horses, skeleton mounts, creepy made of branches mounts, daedricfied mounts etc.
    Sadly the line got crossed years ago, but it still bothers me that we continue to get more and more mounts that breaks lore and immersion. Instead of, oh I don't know, adding new unique mounts that actually fits the setting.

Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on January 23, 2020 3:25PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    There needs to be a line. I really don't want to see someone sitting on top of a decomposing dog in the middle of town. In reality I'd want the City Guard Mages to burn it.

No. Maybe a good single player game would be more for you?

I dislike Vampires and Deathounds, but I know these mounts will be awesome additions for others.

I don’t see anything wrong with Deathound mounts other than it irritates your ESO Lore-hole.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On one hand, sure I see the point on a pure RP level. On the other, I see literally every mount in the game as a magical summons, even normal ones since they appear out of nowhere. I guess you could make a point that summoning a dead mount should be same penalty as summoning stuff as a necro, but people are probably less hurt by summoned animals than summoned relatives.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put criminal tags on some items.... watch the forums implode.
    Main: (PvP & PvE)
    Ras Kalik a Redguard Templar, the Vestige

PvP:
    Aurik Siet'ka a Redguard Necromancer
    Cacique the Sage of Ius a Redguard Warden
    Jux Blackheart a Redguard Nightblade
    Goliath of Hammerfell a Redguard Dragonknight
    Kaotik Von Dae'mon a Redguard* Sorcerer

PvP: (Specialty)
    Tyrus Septim an Imperial Lycan Sorcerer
    Tsar af-Bomba a Redguard Vampiric Nightblade
    Movárth Piquine a Nord Vampiric Necromancer
    Uri Ice-Heart the Twin a Nord Vampiric Warden

PvE:
    Cinan Tharn an Imperial Dragonknight
    Bates Vesuius of Dawnstar an Imperial Dragonknight
    Herzog Zwei the Genesis an Akavari* Templar
    Tav'i at-Shinji a Redguard** Warden
    Lucky Hunch the Gambler - a Redguard Nightblade

Leveling...
    Zenovia at-Tura a Redguard** Sorcerer
    Yesi af-Kalik a Redguard Templar
    Voa a Priest of Sep a Redguard* Necromancer
    ======
    Passives of another race used. (RP)
    *Breton
    **Imperial

__________________________Backstories:_________________________

Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard warrior; He has been blessed to save Tamriel from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. His further accomplishments after defeating Molag Bal, has been to stop the destruction of Morrowind, the Clockwork City, return order to the isle of Summerset and create a new king in Wrothgar and a queen in Elsywer. These events have made him a living legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including the Elf Queen, Aryenn. Over many years of adventurous travels, Ras Kalik had become a loner, until he re-visited his homeland of Alik'r.

Alik'r and it's cities were overrun by the undead Ra-Netu and therefore he made an allegiance with Alik'r's own Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah with his help, cleansed the city of Sentinel in Alik'r desert and it's surrounding areas of the undead brought to life by the Withered Hand. After rescuing Sentinel from the undead zombies, King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguard the Goliath of Hammerfell, who was given this name by Imperials in the region; was asked to assist the tribe after learning of the defeat of the Withered Hand to the Ash'abah. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with fighting living enemies on the battlefield if he so desired. Goliath being a Yokudan warrior wields a massive sword in respect to the Ansei, a gift given by the Imperial, Cinan Tharn. Not many soldiers are able to wield double two handed weapons, but Goliath loves to get up and personal in a fight, so he also carries a giant maul, both weapons laced with magical flames.

Jux Blackheart is a master thief that masquerades as a Bard at the Sisters of the Sands inn, with his younger sidekick Lucky Hunch for pilfering and gambling during this time. Jux was known to infiltrate any towns bank vault he came across and even delved into Ayelid ruins without detection. Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the famed thief. Jux found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long, on a full-mooned night and because of his greed and the glimmer of his golden armor in the moonlight. He lost his left pinky fingertip as a lesson! But in return, he gained a new friend, as it was his first time since a child being caught red-handed...

Upon arrival back in the Alik'r after many moons of adventuring, Ras Kalik ventures to Bergama. Visiting The Winking Jackal, he runs into Jux Blackheart, who introduces him to the coin game Crowns vs Forebearers (Heads vs Tails) and Golden Dwemer (RBG).... Jux constantly takes gold from the unfortunate thru theft or gambling, his biggest gambling victim is actually his partner in crime known as Lucky Hunch the Gambler. Lucky doesn't mind losing any gold coins to Jux... as Jux saved him from Altmer slavers in Summerset, by stealing a key and sending him on a boat to the mainland years prior. Lucky spent years in slavery with Khajiits in Summerset and picked up the art of subterfuge, using illusion magic disguises and stealing there.

Kaotik Von’Daemon an outcast, and a half-caste between a Breton mother and a Redguard father. Kaotik become a pariah due to his conjuration of Daedra pets. He was taught healing magic during his childhood years by his Breton mother. His father due to Redguard customs exiled him from the desert, sending him by wagon caravan to be a soldier in the war in Cyrodiil. He happened to meet Kalik while traveling from Alik'r, during this long caravan ride the caravan he was in was ambushed in Bangkorai by a group of bandits. Kalik by chance was also traveling thru this area on his Auridon Warhorse (which was bestowed to him by his friend, Darien Gautier). During this ambush, Kalik was able to rescue five hostages from the bandits. Kaotik was the first rescued, and Ras Kalik also recruited him to be in the Ash'abah tribe. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel as they partake in their own adventures but they always know what each other is doing; as they frequent a hideout in northern Bankorai. Their hideout an old Orc castle ruin, is kept watch by Nuzhimeh and she passes messages written between them, and frequently they also enjoy her company and her bed.

The other men rescued were a Dunmer banker, an Imperial mercenary and two other soldiers, an Imperial and a Breton Knight, stating proudly he was an Akavir descendent. One of the Imperials, Cinan, claimed to be related to Abnur Tharn the Battlemage of the Imperial Elder Council (One of Ras Kalik's mentors in the Five Companions). Cinan Tharn was really Abnur's drunkard treasure hunting illegitimate son. He was caught smuggling artifacts out of the Ayleid ruins in Cyrodiil and the elder of the two Imperials was Tyrus Septim a retired Imperial navy battle-mage (now a Lycan mercenary living in the city of Rimmen) and guard to the Tharn family. As much as Abnur Tharn hated his half-sister Euraxia, he dislikes his bas†ard son Cinan more. Tyrus now a ruffian and privateer had been paid by Abnur Tharn to watch over Cinan as much as possible. Cinan Tharn a drunkard, loves to drink at least a quarter barrel of Nord mead before he raids various delves and dungeons for relics to sell on the black market. Cinan also plans to one day, run an illegal gambling ring... which he thinks will net him more gold for his wares.

The Dunmer captive shackled to the Imperials looked familiar to Kalik from his time in Morrowind.... and he recognized him as Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Vvardenfell. During a rough interrogation to Tythis, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. The racist Dunmer was providing slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The bandits were trying to negotiate a lucrative ransom for Andromo and the Imperials.... Kalik did not need any of this gold and he could never set Tythis free as he did with the two Imperial soldiers. His past involvement with slavery and war crimes, made Kalik's blood boil. He chose not to execute Tythis, as he figured the worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be an imprisoned servant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.

Herzog Zwei the Genesis a reknown Imperial/Akavirri battle-mage. His roots going back to Akavir through his mother’s bloodline. (His mother is descended from the Akaviri, through Versidue-Shae, and his Imperial father met her in Hakoshae, while traveling) Herzog earned the nickname "the Genesis" from his father as a child, as he was his mother's first born child, and last, as she tragically died in child-birth.

Herzog was seeking to purchase an artifact from Cinan Tharn, before their capture and was meeting Tyrus while in Rimmen, who introduced him to Cinan. This artifact being the Ayelid artifact; the sword Sinweaver. After their rescue and the exchange of gold to Cinan for the sword he decided to slip away before Ras Kalik could question who he was, and why the Akavir descendant really wanted that sword. Herzog was headed to Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil. He had read in scrolls that the Sword would give him magical powers to meet his mothers spirit, if he performed an Ayleid ritual at an old shrine hidden there. Equipped with the artifact sword, he was off to start his own adventure but Ras Kalik, did indeed notice the sword however and instead sent a letter to Jux Blackheart (whom also was interested in Ayleid treasures), to attempt to find Herzog and acquire the sword. (*Azani Blackheart in Elder Scroll's Oblivion is Jux's descendant some 747 years later)

And so the Redguard, Imperial and Akaviri men parted ways ... While Ras Kalik went off to Elsweyr to encounter the latest threat to Tamriel, with Abnur Tharn and Sai Sahan - - DRAGONS!! Little did Ras Kalik know a few people were awaiting him in Senchal besides Sai. A necromancer survived his attack on the Withered Hand, while in Alik'r. The necromancer known as Auriek Siet'ka is also following him to the land of the Khajiits and Cacique the Sage of Ius a Shaman mystic who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca (a Redguard God) and Ius (the Animal God), after being burned severely by the escaped dragons in Elsywer, is awaiting his arrival also. Aurik is a soldier of the Daggerfall Covenant that was introduced to necromancy while in the military, even though this magicka art is not spoken of openly by most of the Military leaders. He came to Alik'r and worked with the Withered Hand before Ras Kalik intervened on their plans. After the defeat of the Withered Hand, he aligned with the Worm Cult, and is constantly adapting and perfecting his necromantic arts.

After his journey to Rimmen, Kalik heads south to Senchal, in the southern regions of Elyswer. This new adventure will also put him on a path to meet a strange Redguard man. The stranger which was infected with an untreated Peyrite disease and also was the exiled from the Order of the New Moon cult, due to his sickness. He originally joined the cult to worship Laatvulon, the green dragon, mistakenly thinking it was the Daedric prince Peyrite. This confused and suffering cultist is known as Tsar al-Bomba and he is on a path to spread the disease. He was originally infected in Orccrest while recruiting members there. Can Ras Kalik and the shaman Cacique cure this poor soul, only time will tell. Little does Tsar al-Bomba know, that his infection is tied to Vampirism, and eventually the desire for blood will take over his mind. Senchal also offers Kalik his latest love interest... Aeliah. Whom he fondly led thru battles with the Dragonguard.

After the trek thru the heat, tropical and desert climate of Northern and Southern Elyswer, Ras Kalik heads north to the cold mountain range of Skyrim. His companion friend Lyris beckons for him with a letter sent by crow...

Movárth Piquine - a former vampire hunter (now infected), within the Fighter's Guild (and a secretive necromancer) was in Skyrim working with the Morthaal Guard. On a patrol mission he was caught in Frewien's ice curse outside of Morthaal with the frozen undead. Movárth's vampiric infection kept him from becoming an undead minion to the curse. He was able to use necromantic ice-magic to encase himself safely until he was freed with Freiwen, when the Vestige Ras Kalik broke the curse.

Uri Ice-Heart - brother of Urfon Ice-Heart. The twin sons of Atli and Oljourn Ice-Heart. The Ice-Heart family are originally from Markarth but now reside on the Jerall Mountain range near Cyrodiil, with their younger sister Araki. The twins had joined the Winterborn Reachmen while living in Markarth. Urfon pushed west to Orsinium with the Winterborn Clan, leaving his family behind. Uri stayed behind with his parents and sister to live in the family cabin for safety, avoiding the Vampire plague infiltrating the Reach. After news reaches him and he hears of Urfon's death... Uri leaves and heads home and is seeking vengeance. Meanwhile, his sister has also moved on to Windhelm to join the Fighter's guild. He will visit his sister, once before going to seek vengeance and she will craft him armor mixed with ice, called Stalhrim armor. Uri fearing death, after his brother's passing, falls victim to the convincing talk of Movárth at a Nordic tavern, and will also becomes a vampire.

{time moves forward through the hour-glass}
    PS5/NA - Ras Kalik a Redguard Templar - Daggerfall Covenant • 1550+ Champion

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If we want ESO to be more "realistic", then NPCs would be running from the summoned daedra of sorcs, and sorcs would at least get a bounty for dragging them around town. I accidentally summoned a flame atronach in Whiterun and got a bounty.

Also, dueling in town should also incur a bounty for disturbing the peace or whatever.

But, so much already goes on in towns that wouldn't "realistically" be acceptable to townsfolk. And, we already have a lot of undead, ghost, and daedric mounts and pets, not to mention vampire and werewolf players. Plus all the ridiculous mounts.

And, I don't think it's far-fetched that vampires would not only have death hounds as guardians, but that they would also have larger ones to ride.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    And, I don't think it's far-fetched that vampires would not only have death hounds as guardians, but that they would also have larger ones to ride.

Pets and guardians, yes. Riding them? No. Most characters look rather silly riding the wolf mounts. It is like riding a donkey. No one takes you seriously.

rj3C6fM-prKC4sQkGOm327WWgl743DYwsPRUEFJvmWo.jpg?auto=webp&s=604a3c687abba519679f421aee231c6a4b7a059c
    :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote:

but people are probably less hurt by summoned animals than summoned relatives.

:#:#

• BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s an rpg, everyone should expect rpg elements when it comes to appearance, pets , houses and mounts. Besides most of the things are lore friendly, and even if you say something is not just remember it’s a world filled with magic and a bunch of other bizarre things. So anything in that context can be lore friendly.
    Edited by BaiterOfZergs on January 23, 2020 6:59PM
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Auth3nticGlitch
    Auth3nticGlitch
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see any issues with this mount, I mean its a fantasy game, it fits the lore and the world is full of magic and other weird stuff. Just be happy they did not include a car like they did in Tera :#
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    There needs to be a line. I really don't want to see someone sitting on top of a decomposing dog in the middle of town. In reality I'd want the City Guard Mages to burn it.

In matter of fact, not that they should not be in new chapter, they are totally in line with Lore and Skyrim chapter.

Loading screen from Skyrim is self explanatory:

o6hP311.jpg

They are totally spot on.

But did you see them standing around Whiterun with people on their backs?

Have you seen Guars, Bears, Lions being mounts in the old games?
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Pets and guardians, yes. Riding them? No. Most characters look rather silly riding the wolf mounts. It is like riding a donkey. No one takes you seriously.

rj3C6fM-prKC4sQkGOm327WWgl743DYwsPRUEFJvmWo.jpg?auto=webp&s=604a3c687abba519679f421aee231c6a4b7a059c
    :smile:

No one takes you... seriously? Because of riding a wolf mount? Hahahahahahaha. Lololol llol. Hahaha. Spotted the cat lover.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    That's legit. Sometimes when people buy something from the crown store, they like to show it to other players so people can see what they'd be getting from the store if they bought it. I've done that a couple of times just to help other players out, and I don't work for ZOS.

You're every player I've ever seen sitting totally still on a limited time crown store mount outside a bank?

At the same time in different towns?

That's an impressive feat for the sake of merely sparing people from using the preview button in the crown store.
    Edited by Nerouyn on January 23, 2020 7:27PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile OP spent hours of in game time undoubtedly collecting all the indriks Pokémon...

I have one Indrik. The basic one when it all started. After that I stopped caring, and I never use it. All my characters use the Piebald Horse. My Khajiit StamBlade sometimes uses the Senche Panther. Both are normal living creatures commonly found in Tamriel.

I'd like to think people who fiercely defend these kinds of cosmetics also have trouble with their attention spans, but in the end I don't care what you like. You can have your lightning horses, skeleton guars, and dead dogs. What I do care about is having to see them in situations where they do not belong. A rotting undead dog in the middle of Rimmen square is not normal.

I don’t see anything wrong with Deathound mounts other than it irritates your ESO Lore-hole.

Would you like to be the one that applies the cream to my Lore-hole? :/
    Edited by ArchMikem on January 23, 2020 7:34PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "MY RP!!!!" Lol, its an mmo mounts make money and are for show. Move on
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • emeraldshado
    emeraldshado
    ✭✭✭
    so should mounts have a bounty associated with them if you're going to be riding an undead husk into town, trying your hardest to say "no good Sir, I am a mage, not a foul necromancer" while you gently pet the skull you keep hidden in your satchel.

which means there should be a vampire town, and a werewolf town, like the town in cold harbour?
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmetics in this game went far beyond being a ridiculus long time ago. Either this generation has a terrible taste or I'm getting old. I just would like to see more "boring" motifs and mounts... More medieval or oriental style than this colourish WOW garbage...
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will make many necro character happy. I know I couldn't play a necro character without an undead mount or pet following me around. :)
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of mounts exist already that make the Death Hound look normal in comparison. At this point Im expecting Dwemer sports cars

I now want a dwemer motorcycle.
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    OP, are you on xbox by chance so I can follow you around constantly and force you to look at mine?
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commancho wrote: »
    Cosmetics in this game went far beyond being a ridiculus long time ago. Either this generation has a terrible taste or I'm getting old. I just would like to see more "boring" motifs and mounts... More medieval or oriental style than this colourish WOW garbage...

Guess you would’ve hated Oblivion

Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so should mounts have a bounty associated with them if you're going to be riding an undead husk into town, trying your hardest to say "no good Sir, I am a mage, not a foul necromancer" while you gently pet the skull you keep hidden in your satchel.

which means there should be a vampire town, and a werewolf town, like the town in cold harbour?

That would be sick. I keep hoping for more villainous homes and RP accessible area's so we don't have to look too much of a dead giveaway. Still in town with evil character's I make sure they have a disguise on for RP reasons.

Things we need for evil and weird players. 1 Vampire Home/City. 2. Werewolf Home's/City 3. Cultist Home/City for generic evil people 4. Dragon Priest themed home for both northern and southern style's of pries.

Also the more people hate a mount or pet the more I want to use it. So this deathdog and the spore stuff is getting tempting now lol.